• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 1,035 Views, 6 Comments

Eternal Love - pikachu sparkle



Twilight find's her very special somepony.

  • ...
26
 6
 1,035

Heartbreak

It was an hour after the reception of Twilight being crowned the newest princess of equestria.She saw Fluttershy talking to Twilight and she wanted to know what they were talking about so she bolted up to a nearby cloud and listened in to every single word that was said.Then their was a flash of white and Twilight was gone.Rainbow noticed she wasn't on the same plush cloud that she was just laying on.She was in the library,pinned to the wall with magic and she looked up to see a lavender alicorn that was very very angry."Oh hi princess..."she was cut off by a pain in her leg.She let out a scream of pain.Twilight wasn't going to kill Rainbow dash nor was she going to break a bone she was just expressing her anger.
"Oh hi Rainbow Dash I didn't see you their"Twilight said in a sarcastic tone."Oh and one more thing why were you eve's dropping on me and Fluttershy?"Rainbow knew she had been busted.She also knew one wrong word and she might go to sleep forever,Twilight was not the one you wanted to be around when she was mad she could very easily end your life."Oh I saw you to talking and I wanted to know what you to where talking about,and I didn't want to interrupt your conversation so i flew up to a nearby cloud and heard you ask Fluttershy to come visit."Rainbow must have picked the right word's because the magic holding her against the wall let her go and she hit the floor with a thud."OK I'll let you go but leave,NOW!!!Rainbow knew better than to argue with Twilight right now.She nodded and left.She had plan's for the night she planned on asking Fluttershy out.It was sundown and Fluttershy was at Twilight's library door.She knocked herd twilight call her in and she came in.Rainbow was up at the window.Twilight did't see her this time she was to focused on Fluttershy to notice Rainbow spying on her.At first she saw them talking but then she felt a large pain in her heart as Fluttershy's and Twilight's lip's connected.She felt as if their was no reason for life.Like their was no light left in life.She was dead on the inside.

Author's Note:

What a twist am I right? or did you guess this would happen if you did or didn't let me know in the comment's and let me know what you think will happen to Rainbow.What do you think will happen between Fluttershy and Twilight?How will their friend's take their new relationship?and sorry for another short chapter.