• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 1,035 Views, 6 Comments

Eternal Love - pikachu sparkle



Twilight find's her very special somepony.

  • ...
26
 6
 1,035

Lost and Found

It was an hour after the reception of Twilight being crowned a princess and she had this wired feeling in her chest that she couldn't explain she liked this feeling but couldn't quite but her hoof on it.This feeling was love she had finally realized this when she looked at Fluttershy and her heart skipped a beat.She was tired of hiding this feeling and went up to her crush and asked something."Fluttershy can you meet me at the library in a few hour's?"
Fluttershy didn't mind meeting Twilight there after all Twilight was her best friend out of all of them."Yea sure Twilight what for?" Twilight wasn't ready for this but she knew if their was any chance of being with her she would tell her something.
"ummm...I can't say right now but I'll let you know when you arrive.So I'll see you soon."with that there was a flash of white and Twilight was gone.Fluttershy was now very curious on what Twilight was up to so their was no way she was going to miss this get together.
It was now sunset and Twilight was more nervous then she had been her whole life.Then their was a knock at the door."come in Fluttershy." Then the door opened and a cremeish yellow Pegasus with a pink mane walked in."you wished to see me princess." Twilight chuckled she was not expecting this.
"Fluttershy you can call me Twilight there's no need for you to use my title."
"Oh ok so what did you need me for?" Twilight's heart skipped another beat her face blushed and she began to sweat."Twilight do you feel ok your...sweating."Then Fluttershy noticed her cheek's were redder than paint.Fluttershy let out a gasp.
"Fluttershy...I...I..."she was cut off by a warm feeling in her mouth she opened her eye's to see nothing but yellow she then shut her eye's again.This moment could have lasted forever if they didn't have to breath.Finally Fluttershy broke away catching her breath and spoke up."I love you too Twilight."Nothing else mattered to Twilight she would be fine with anything as long as she had Fluttershy nothing else mattered.

Author's Note:

I know this is a short chapter but there will be more.Also what do you think is going to happen?tell me in the comment's.