• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 323 Views, 4 Comments

The Chaos Factor - Mr Jelly



Cyburst may not be as alone as he thinks he is in Equestria. When Luna gives him a strange message, he needs to find the host of the so called "Animal" before it can fully awaken.

  • ...
 4
 323

Midnight Cravings *Sexy*

Warning: This chapter is rather borderline, so I'm warning you now if you couldn't already guess from the title. If you have any problems with hot lez pony action, please skip to the red text, or shove it up your ass, whatever you prefer.



Rain Whisper was up late, it was after everypony had gone to bed. She was walking about in the barn, the moon was in the middle of the sky. She looked up at it and tried to count the craters on the surface, but quickly lost count.

The mare sighed, she couldn’t sleep, but didn’t know what she wanted to do when she was awake. She thought she could be able to entertain herself until morning in the barn, but she quickly found out that there was nothing in the barn other than some stacks of hay. Suddenly, an idea formed into her mind.

She ran up the stairs towards the hay loft and smiled when she got to the top, jumping off of it and landing in a pile of hay, breaking her fall. She repeated for a few minutes until she was once again, bored out of her mind.

Rain was rolling around in the hay for a few minutes, trying to think of something else to do when she suddenly heard the barn door open, a pony stood in the light of the moon, holding something in its hoof, it seemed to be a bottle.

“H-heeeey...” Apple Seed said with a slur in her voice. “Have you *hic* tried the cider?”

“Apple Seed?” Rain Whisper asked, seeing her wobble towards her. “Are you alright?”

“Oh, I’m fine *hic* sweety...” Apple Seed chuckled a bit, “Might be just a *hic* little bit tipsy...”

“Shouldn’t you go to bed?” Rain asked, smelling strong apple cider as the mare stepped closer.

“Shouldn’t you be in bed?” Apple Seed asked with a grin.

“I couldn’t sleep.” Rain said simply, lounging in the hay she had found a bit of comfort in.

“Well neither could I!” Apple Seed laughed, “Not with all the cider!”

“How much did you drink?” Rain asked with a chuckle, letting the drunken mare lie down beside her.

“Just a bit.” Apple Seed said, holding the bottle up to Rain, “You want some?”

Rain Whisper rolled her eyes and took the bottle. “Maybe just a little.”

After about three full bottles, the two mares were just as drunk as the other, saying random things and wrestling around for the bottle, which was dirt dry.

Apple Seed ended up finding her way on top of Rain Whisper, overpowering her for a few seconds.

“Y’know, you’re pretty strong for a mare.” Apple Seed said.

“You’re a mare too, silly!” Rain snorted, trying to hold back laughter.

“You’re also pretty cute for a mare...” Apple Seed said, nuzzling Rain Whisper’s neck.

Even in her drunken state, Rain Whisper blushed hard.

“Are you kiddin’?” Rain asked. “I’m damn sexy!”

“That’s exactly what I was thinking.” Apple Seed said, starting to kiss Rain Whisper’s neck, using her tongue a bit to moisten it.

“W-what are you doing?” Rain chuckled, wiggling from the contact.

“Turning you on, duh.” Apple Seed said, kissing up Rain’s neck and nibbling on her ear.

“K-keep doing that...” Rain squeaked.

Apple Seed chuckled and began to kiss back down Rain’s neck and onto her chest, then stopping for a moment and kissing her square on the lips, aggressively digging deeper into her mouth. Rain Whisper returned with just as much force, battling each other’s tongues out of their own mouths to taste another. As they explored each other, they didn’t realize how much noise they were making.

Both Rain Whisper and Apple Seed each explored each other’s bodies to the fullest extent, smacking at each other’s flanks to rubbing between each other’s hips, each feeling wetness on their hooves when they did so. As they engorged each other with their lips and tongues, they could taste the sweet apple cider they had shared minutes before, they each ignored each others loud moans that could possibly wake somepony in the house.

Apple Seed had now picked up Rain Whisper and slammed her into the side of the barn, not hurting her, but still aggressively doing so. The two never parted lips as they moved around the wall of the barn.


RED TEXT


“Careful, you don’t want to wake up the neighborhood.” Cyburst said, leaning in the doorway.

The two stopped almost instantaneously, slowly parting lips and getting off of each other.

“Um...” Apple Seed trailed off, looking into the deep blue eyes of Cyburst.

“Did we wake anypony else?” Rain Whisper asked, kicking at the ground and not looking Cyburst in the eye in embarrassment.

“I don’t think so.” Cyburst said, chuckling, “I think you’re in the clear.”

“I... uh, sorry you caught us like this.” Rain Whisper said, wobbling a bit from the alcohol.

“Don’t be.” Cyburst waved a hoof, “You shouldn’t be sorry for something you love. Now, I had thought maybe Apple Seed liked mares, but you Rain, it’s surprising.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard that a bit...” Rain Whisper said, bumping into Apple Seed. “Go to bed.” she said.

Apple Seed looked over at her and kissed her again, still very aggressively, but pushed herself away after a few seconds, as she left, she wrapped her tail around Rain Whisper’s neck, sliding it around it slowly and lustfully. Then walked past Cyburst to get inside.

“Um... I’m guessing you’re going to make jokes about this tomorrow?” Rain asked.

“Maybe.” Cyburst grinned, “That’s my choice, isn’t it.”

“Yeah... anyways... I should probably get to bed, you won’t be hearing from us anymore tonight.” Rain said, walking past him with a mischievous grin, “We’ll be quiet.”

“Likewise.” Cyburst said, bumping into Rain on his way out.

Cy.

Cyburst stopped walking.

Watch the moon.

Luna?” Cyburst thought.

When the moon is full, a beast will walk Canterlot's streets.”

What do you mean by that?!” Cyburst thought, irritably.

Watch the moon.

“Luna!” Cyburst shouted.

“What?” Rain Whisper said, turning around to look at Cyburst.

“Huh, oh sorry.” Cyburst shook his head, “Nothing.”

As Rain Whisper walked away, Cyburst studied her. Except for the wobbliness, nothing was wrong. Cyburst thought about the Cyan Cylinder that appeared three days ago.

“hmmmmm...” Cyburst thought, “That was also at night.

Cyburst looked about the moon. It was smiling back down at him. it was to the left. it had just started it’s waxing process.

“Phoenix, when was the last new moon?” Cyburst thought.

“...Three days ago...” Phoenix replied.