• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 624 Views, 26 Comments

Shift - Lightning_Twister



The story of how Shift's true form was discovered

  • ...
23
 26
 624

Page 2

After some hours passed Shift decided to check on the ponies in the cave. She looked over and saw 2 Changeling drones, one with a bright green mane and one with a black and blue mane.

"Hah, those things will barely last a minute in battle!"

Shift sneered and walked the opposite direction when Thunder tackled her to the ground.

"How did you even...?"

Shift asked with obvious confusion in her voice.

"Easy, Light has access to Twilight Sparkle's spell book, she managed to use her magic to break us free."

Thunder replied.

"Wait a second, where is Light?"

She continued. A voice was heard in the distance.

"Hey, let go of me!"

Chrysalis walked in carrying Light by her mane in her mouth.

"Shift, would you mind telling me... WHY THESE TWO AREN'T DRONES YET!"

Chrysalis yelled at Shift, Shift pushed Thunder off of her and surrounded her legs with more of the green substance.

"It was Light, she is able to use the same spells that Twilight can use!"

Shift stuttered as she spoke these words.

"Hm, well we'll have to fix that won't we... Shift grab her!"

Chrysalis commanded, Shift grabbed hold of Light and pinned her to the wall, Shift was a lot stronger than Light was. Chrysalis walked up to Light and chuckled. She grabbed Light's horn and kept pulling untill eventually it snapped off.

"You won't be able to do much without this now will you..."

Chrysalis threw the horn over her shoulder as she said this, the horn hit Thunder in the head, knocking her unconscious. Shift and Chrysalis smile at eachother, Chrysalis places Light next to Thunder while Shift puts more green goo around her legs.

"I will wait here with you this time, to make sure you don't screw up and they escape again."

20 minutes later, Thunder and Light's legs become a dark greyish colour and holes start to appear. Chrysalis and Shift begin laughing.

"There's no stopping the effects now..."