• Published 16th Mar 2013
  • 2,301 Views, 33 Comments

Monster Hunting is Magic - Blazing Hell Dasher



The Princesses of Light and Dark must summon someone foriegn to protect the citizens of Equestria.

  • ...
3
 33
 2,301

Preview of Chapter 4

As Alex turned to see a white unicorn with blonde mane, white coat, and a top part of a tux. With him, who has been looked like she has been through a lot, was a earth pony with brown straight mane, and a light blue coat.

" I apologize your Prince I-" she earth pony was interrupted with a hoof from the unicorn.

"Quiet servant! Did I tell you to speak?!"

Alex thought to himself 'This won't do at all.'

The earth pony quivered into a ball, as the unicorn was continuously hitting the earth pony with his hoof.

Alex immediately raised from the cushion he was sitting, walked across the dining table (which he got a nasty look from Shining Armor) and ran to the earth pony, and grabbed the hoof from the unicorn.

"Hey! Stop hurting her, what kind of man would hit a woman like that?!"

The unicorn seemed shocked that the bi-pedal ape grabbed him.

"GAH! THIS APE JUST GRABBED MY HOOF! Who released this stinking ape in this castle! I shall have them thrown into the prison for this!"

Alex's blood is now boiling at this point.

"I said, who do you call yourself to hit a woman?!"

The unicorn pulled his grip from Alex's grip and snarled at him.

"HMPH, if you must know, I am Prince Blueblood, I am part of the royal family that lives in this very castle. Now, I must beat this useless pony of where she is in this world!"

Blueblood was readying himself to hit the poor mare, but was stopped as Alex grabbed him by his tux and raised him eye level.

"I won't let you touch her with your stinking hoof, you piece of garbage."

Blueblood then lost it.

"ME?! GARBAGE?!! I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT MY FAMILY HAS TITLES THAT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!"

Alex tightened his grip on the tux that Blueblood was wearing. His anger was rising of hatred towards the unicorn. Alex then remembered of all the monsters that he has slain and captured to protect the people who had called for his services. The cries of hope from the time he first went to vanquish the monster Ceadeus, who, not even the Monster Hunter Guild knew about.

"Titles... Titles are what you earned by doing the deeds that you did to help others. Titles are what you wear proudly from the things you have done in your life. I have slain thousands of monsters, that you or even the princesses could stand against. For doing those accomplishments, I myself have titles of my own Blueblood... do you want to know what they are?"

At this moment, Blueblood was enraged but also curious of what the bi-pedal answer was, so he asked with venom in each word.

"What are your titles ape."

Alex felt his eyes flared in hot anger. He said in pride. " I am Alex, Protector, Savior, He who banishes the monsters, The god of the seas, Champion, but I am not known to use theses titles, except for one title, one title that ALL have known me since the very beginning.

They call me...


Monster Hunter."

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! I wanted to submit a small preview (but a rough draft though) of chapter 4 since it will be somewhere around 10k. I am a bit slow at the moment due to school and with being sick. Sorry for this little bump in the road, but please bear with this!

Thank you everyone for bothering themselves for reading my stories!