• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 393 Views, 8 Comments

The Journal - Ponified Lord Tacos



The story of a lost pony

  • ...
2
 8
 393

Day 8

Day 8: Date- 7/25/1976

Another two days have passed, i haven't seen him since he helped me... but mom on the other hand can run again, though she is too nervous to trek back through the forest to go home... whats even stranger is that she doesn't remember anything after waking up a few days ago... she wasn't aware she'd brought us out here.... that makes me worry more, what if he is messing with her mind....? what can he do with her... to her....to me...?... I'm not sure if i should be afraid or if i should be confident in my abilities, regardless, I've kept mom safe so far, and i will continue to do so!

I tried to convince mom that we should at least start heading back in the direction we came, but she insisted that we go the other way...i told her that led deeper into the forest but she didn't listen to me.... i pleaded with her, i thought she was delirious or something.... and then she hit me... she actually hit me in the side of my face... she shook her head and started to scream, apologizing to me "I don't know what happened!".... i don't need anymore proof, something, or somepony is taking control of moms mind, but... but how do i stop them...?.... I'm scared....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can now see past mom....i only see those red eyes... staring at me... mom's not herself anymore, but he's trying to trick me still... but why...? why doesn't he just do the same to me? Why doesn't he just control me like he does mom? Is he trying to scare me? What does he want!?.... i'm going to try running away... i hope it works...i swear i'll find a way to help me, even if it kills me....