• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 393 Views, 8 Comments

The Journal - Ponified Lord Tacos



The story of a lost pony

  • ...
2
 8
 393

Day 2

Day 2: Date- 7/14/1976

Sorry i haven't written in ever, but stuff has been going on at home... mom and dad had another fight, she and I had to move out... she rented an apartment for us to stay in, but shes not sure how much longer we'll be able to keep it. I've been trying my best, begging at the corners of streets... i got hit a few times today for being an 'annoyance'... other than that i managed to scrounge up eleven bits, a lot more than i usually come across. Anyway... it's late now, i'm not even supposed to be up right now, but i just had to write something, anything to keep you company.... mom says that we're going to have a big day tomorrow, she didn't say what we're going to do, but she had me pack a saddlebag of clothes, and other various weird instruments. I can only assume we're going to go camping or something....i hope we go camping, i miss laying out under Lunas stars... oh well, we'll just see when i wake up huh? Oh and don't worry, i'll make sure to pack a few extra pens and ink, so i can keep talking to you. Goodnight.



That was weird... i was just laying in bed trying to go to sleep, when i heard something light hit my window, i went to go and see what it was, but there was nothing there when i looked out of the window, so i just went back to bed, and a few minutes later i heard the same sound, so i went back to the window and opened it, sticking my head out i looked around, and then i saw it, across the street in an alley were two bright red eyes... i think they were eyes... and they were staring right at me... i felt like my body froze, i could hear myself move, my heart hammered against my chest... i don't think I've ever slammed something so hard in my life... i broke the window and cut my leg... its not bad, it just bled for a minute, it's fine now.... i'm going to go see if that thing is still there tomorrow morning... goodnight.. i hope.