• Published 28th Jan 2013
  • 544 Views, 0 Comments

Joy's Adventure's : New pony in Ponyville - Crisy101



Everypony has that one adventure that changes their life forever. For Joy that adventure is moving to Ponyville. What will happen as she moves into the crazy adventure filled world that is Ponyville

  • ...
 0
 544

Sep. 26 2012

September 26 2012

Well the past few days have been fun if not a bit lonely. I actually was so adsorbed in my own little world that I kinda... sorta... forgot to write in my diary. But there wasn't really much to write about. I just did my normal activities of singing drawing, daydreaming, walking or flying around the park, nothing too exciting really. There wasn't even any work for the past three days, seriously for 3 whole days there wasn't any odd little jobs I could do! And none of the permanent jobs seemed very good. I almost took one for the time being, but before I did, I got a basket from my old friends at Cloudsdale. This particular one was from my old friend Rhinestone, she was always very pushy about getting the things she wanted, add to that the fact that she's the one who is always worrying, and you got either trouble,or help. thankfully In this case it was help. she said that her and all her other friends were worried about how little money I had, so after some thorough convincing ( yes I totally believe that the others were so worried.) she got my other friends to chip in, in getting me some food to last for a few days.

I couldn't believe my luck, just when I'm starting to doubt this town again I get free food. although I'm surprised I needed it. In this town it seems almost customary to give a gift to any newcomer....actually maybe it is. The way I’ve been getting free stuff it would seem like it. Anyways, it was so nice of her to gather this up for me. She also told me about how things were going on there. She finally ended with how much they all missed me. My heart felt so warm after reading that. To be honest I wasn't entirely sure if anyone except Rhine really thought of me as a true friend. Actually I guess I still don't, nopony else wrote me a letter. None the less though I do miss my friends. I still don't really have any yet, except for Derpy, but she's still more of an acquittance at this point. I really wish I had more friends, but it's just too hard to make them, it took forever to make the few friends I had in Cloudsdale. I just don't know how I’m gonna make some here, not that I haven't enjoyed the time by myself lately. But it just.....just feels empty, and lonely.

Well anyways, I'm supposed to be writing about today not the past. Well I can definitely say today was busy, ironic considering the 3 lazy days that came before it. I woke up to a loud boom. I quickly took to the air and went outside. There was a weird machine there and a pony on the ground not moving. I was kinda worried he was hurt but then he got up and said he was fine. He then asked me to help him with his machine. Now I’m used to pushy ponies (being friends with Rhine, you get used to it), but this guy was wanting to help me with his machine, that just seconds ago caused a huge explosion!( judging by all the burnt ground, it exploded.) I said no but he was quite persistent, so I reluctantly agreed. I Then found out that all he wanted was for me to tighten some screws! I didn't really know whether to be happy, that it was so simple or insulted. I guess both, I am happy that it was so simple, but him explaining it to me like I was a baby, now that's just insulting.

Anyways after that strange and annoying encounter I headed into town. When I got there I saw a quite role model-ish pony wandering about. She looked lost so I asked if she needed any help. She told me her name was Fleur and that she was new, and had never been to Ponyville before. She then tried to explain why, so as to not sound snobby I'm guessing.( she said she was from Canterlot so it seems really odd for her to be so nervous, I kinda wonder if there's a reason for that) she kinda reminded me of well me, back when I first moved out and into my old home in Cloudsdale. I was really a nervous wreck then, thankfully I’ve gotten better. Seeing how she was new I offered to take her to town hall. Once we got there she thanked me for her kindness and asked me if I would like to have some tea some time. Obviously I couldn't decline an offer like that so I said that sounded nice. I left feeling much better. ( being alone for three days I was starting to really feel sad and lonely) she really sounded like a nice mare, I mean I don't know many ponies who would thank me for taking them to town hall. Then again maybe I don't or didn't have very good friends. None the less I think I may have a new friend soon. Or maybe I have one now.

Anyways after that I headed back to the field. I had been there a lot lately, just enjoying the sunshine, running around, flying around, flying super fast, having so much fun doing tricks in the air. I just love spending time outside, especially when running or flying around. It really is awesome. Anyways today there was a strange man there He obviously wasn't a pony, I’m guessing he was a dog of sorts, but he looked nothing like any dog I’ve ever seen. And I’ve certainly never known a dog that could talk. He asked me if I knew where he could get some jewelry, so I told him about Carousel Boutique. He seemed kinda odd, almost...almost a bit suspicions now that I think about it. I hope I didn't do the wrong thing by giving him directions to Rarity's place..... Well I’m sure it will be fine.

Next I headed over to Rarity's to see if there was any work she needed me to do. She said she did need a model but not at the moment. She then told me I didn't have to just come over for work, that I could just come and talk some time. That really doesn't sound like something I’d be too interested in, but I wasn't gonna be a jerk and say no. So I guess I’ll be heading over for a chat sometime soon, well there are much worse things then talking to a pony for a while.

After that I headed over to Applejack’s to see if she had any work, however she wasn't there. Her grandmother was though, I started to tell her that I was looking for work, but she then interrupted me and assumed I was here to, ahem, go on a date with Big Macintosh. It was pretty hilarious now that I think about it, but at the time it was just plain annoying. And really Big Macintosh, there is not a single chance of that ever happening! Anyways, I wasn't able to get my point across ( I think that mare needs one of those new magical hearing helpers I've been hearing about), but I was able to ask Big Macintosh if there was any work. Sadly there wasn't. After checking town hall I had officially determined that there was no work today.

By this point I would have gone and had some fun, but it was already getting late, so I headed home. It's amazing how fast the day went by now that I think about it. I was about to walk into my house when some beautiful music caught my attention. I went over to where the sound was coming from. There was a Grey mare playing the...well I actually don't know what she was playing, none the less it sounded beautiful. I apparently interrupted her by walking over. She introduced herself, as Octavia. We then talked for a while, she seemed like a nice mare, although she also seemed quite nervous and... scared? Not only that but she was from Canterlot. Seriously is Ponyville like the new hot vacation spot or something, I couldn't imagine such a small town being so popular. It seems quite odd though that I’ve already met two mare's from Canterlot, both seeming quite nervous. Is there something going on there that I don't know about?

Well anyways after chatting for a bit I headed back. I was about to get in bed when a sudden banging on my door caught my attention. The banging persisted for a while and then before I could even open the door the pony just barged in. ( note to self lock the doors when leaving house!) she the asked if she could “rent” my bed. She told me her name was Vinyl Scratch. Apparently she's famous or something. Said she was the host of the vinyl scratch tapes. She said it was a radio thing though, and honestly that makes sense, considering I’ve never really listened to the radio. Anyways she explained that an Ursa Minor had destroyed all her music equipment and even her home. I kinda felt bad for her, but when I thought aloud of how terrible that was, she said it was awesome! She said that it was cool to watch but since her home was destroyed she needed somewhere to stay. I really think there's something wrong with that mare's brain, not only that but she was super and I mean super obnoxious though so there was no way in Equestria, that she was staying here! Or at least that's what I thought. After her annoying me for a good 20 minutes, trying to get me to let her stay, I finally said yes. I really didn't want to but she didn't seem like she was gonna stop trying anytime soon. So she is now sleeping and snoring on my saddlebags. I can't say I’m happy about that but I guess it could be worse.

Overall today was quite a busy day, but definitely better then my previous days. I
think Fleur really helped with that. Her kindness really cheered me up. I can't say I’m
not still lonely, and I can't say I’m not still sad about the fact. But I think things are
starting to look up again. Now all I need is for the job situation to get better too. But I
guess I'm good for now and I do have the job with Rarity. Anyways I'm extremely tired
from such a busy day, so I'll just finish this up.
Goodbye