• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 945 Views, 102 Comments

Do Wishes Come True? - WishingStar



Do wishes come true or are they just false hopes and dreams? In this story our dear Princess Luna will begin to understand the reason why such a question even exists.

  • ...
4
 102
 945

Editing Time.

After many moons since I last spoke I now have time to finally edit all of my previous chapters. All of the other chapters will be taken down for now will continue to be down until I am finished editing it. For the next 48 hours I will be busy working on this. If you're also wondering what happened with Twilight since I last spoke with her... well you could say that she did help me get better with writing, but the problem now is that she plans to bring her friends along to help. So when I re-post the chapters you will be hearing the responses that one or more of them had at the end of each chapter.

For those of you who want to know what the next chapters will contain then have no fear for I will tell you a little about them. The next chapter (the one after the one my editor is working on) will have more information on the main character's back story and it will also contain new characters (seems like I've been saying that there are new character a lot lately). The chapter after that one will be one that either me or my editor will have typed up involving a Celestia and Twilight have a conversation with someone or somepony who may or may not know a few things about the main character. That chapter after that one will be one of my own personal favorite chapters that will have a song in it. What is the song? Well I won't say, but I will tell you that the song I have picked will be embarressing for the main character, Luna, and every other character, but will make Celestia a little angry.

If you have any questions or ideas for future chapters please tell me in the comments below. I will answer all questions as fast as I can. If I end up liking your idea for a future chapter then I will put your name at the top and/or bottom of the chapter saying that you are the one to thank for the idea in the first place.

I would like to apologize to every for not doing all of this sooner. I've been having family issues lately and that leaves me in mood where I can't focus on the story at hand. But that has been fixed and I can't say enough how glad I am to be back.

Author's Note:

P.S. School still gets in the way now and again, but I have made up a schedule to where I can avoid missing time to work on this and still get my school work done.