• Published 21st Jan 2012
  • 657 Views, 1 Comments

Friendship is Inception - thatguyfromkfc

  • ...
 1
 657

Discord Part 1 (Short)

A flash, a scream and a laugh. Wow this was fun! Oh...let me introduce myself. Maybe you've heard of me! I'm Discord spirit of Chaos and Disharmony and right now I'm trapped in stone. A cold, dark, stone prison in the middle of a damn garden! Now I bet you're wondering how I'm talking to you right now. Inside the prison is a dream. Inside that dream is an orb. The last time I got out, the disharmony between the three fillies triggered a certain event in the dream. This event is where I take the orb. The dream begins to fall apart and I escape. This means the stone is like the dream. If the dream collapses the stone begins to break as well. Now anyway, I'm attempting to hatch a plan. I'm going to steal the orb again. I'm going to escape again and Celestia will be sorry she ever trapped me. But for now...this is my plan. First off, the guardian of the orb also known as Red Rover will know what I'm trying to do and attempt to stop me. What I'm going to do is find out how well his powers go against chaos. This is going to be so much fun! As long as he doesn't manage to stop me.

Hello again! As usual all the ponies are fleeing from me in terror. This will make my job alot easier. But that's no fun! So I'm going to give Red Rover a chance to stop me. Sure I won't make it particularly easy for him but I'll give him a chance. I can tell you're going to meet him soon. He's going to tell him all about his boring self, you'll probably fall asleep and while he's distracted trying to wake you up I'll sneak up behind him and knock him out. You'll definately fall asleep. I'll make sure of it. But for now I'll cause as much chaos as possible to catch Red Rover's attention. The ponies began to run as I clicked my fingers and a horde of angry bees appeared. The ground flew up from under my feet. I've got his attention. I clicked my fingers and dissapeared.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes: Yes. This chapter is meant to be short. It's just for Discord to introduce himself. If he doesn't seem to have much power it's because he has limited chaos in this world. Just so Celestia could make sure he didn't escape. The next chapter will be short too. But after that the chapters will be longer. Let me know what you think so far!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment