• ...
 13
 1,425
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Wall-O-Text

Hmm, that was most intresting. More of a look into the inner workings of Pyretread and just how mentaly off kilter he is. Though really I guess you could just say that the voices are akin to the id, Ego, Super Ego model of the subconsious of psychology. Granted the Id in this case seems to be rather more primal then one would expect especialy for a being that was upuntill recently an herbivore.

Though even that can be explained too. carnivores like wolves, or worse yet farel dogs who sample human fleash never really loose an atraction to the taste and will ativly go after humans should an oppertunity present itself. Heck canibalizem while a truely MASSIVE taboo amung humans does crop up in our history sometimes as a ritual other times out of desperation, and still other because of a defect via means of truely excessive imbreading.

The super ego on the other hand seems to be odly forgiving of the whole matter especialy given the line that was crossed. Though really given that the purpous of this super ego seems to be less an extream voice of what the pony blevies to be right and more of a guide trying o keep him on the straight and out of influence of the corrupted Id i guess I can understand that working as well. Though really i'm probly talking out of my plot here as it's been far too long scence I last dove into psychology at large. Then there's the old pitfall of using the mostly outdated and debunked fruedian method that I was using here so yeah pay no attention to the nerd pratteling endlessly he's just making a fool of himself.

All of that aside i feel that you handled the combat quite well. You also did a good job of developing heft i got the feeling that he really did have his own story that got cut short simply because he took the wrong job and ran afoul of the wrong newly made chiamrea. I also loved how Tick Tock was able to just brush off one off his new acolights going past self defence, cruelty and landing in what is probly the depest pit of the uncanny valley for ponies caniblizing not just another inteligent being but a pony. It makes me wonder just what would it take to shake Tick Tock.

Wall-O-Text

Well, I guess I'll have to write Pyretread out of the fight scene. But that's fine because this was really enjoyable and much more character engaging. I'll provide a link to this from my page. Also you portrayed Tick Tock well too. He is pretty hard to shake, it would be something major that would shake him up and I'll be writing something like that soon enough.

Excellent chapter Rebelfire. I think I'll give you more freedom with your character, how does a trip to Stalliongrad or The Griffon territories sound?

Also it looks like Tick Tock is going to have to do something about those voices. I have some ideas, the creative devil that I am. I just need to finish the first chapter of a story I'm working on and I'll finish up chapter 9. Hopefully before saturday since I have two birthdays to attend.

183584 Oh no, this was meant to be a non-story tribute to you (I've got one for Peppy coming up, but it'll take longer) This was just something I thought up to kill time because That demon Peppy wrote me into a corner!

But I'm glad you liked it, though!(writing Tick Tock was the hardest part :pinkiecrazy:)

183263 Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, and you seem to have gotten to voices down in one, and as for Tick Tock, I just felt he would be okay with somepony doing what was absolutely necessary for survival. As for the cannibalism, I thought given his new.... features.... that having a somewhat unique way to go completely berserk would fit with the general feel of "Impending doom", especially seeing your comrades getting eaten (mostly) alive.

This is quite the win. Pyretread is pretty cool. Wish I had a spot to fit him in my story back then, but with the way the events played out it would have been imposhibibble.

183740 BWAHAHAHAHA! I AM THE EVIL LORD OF CORNERING AND CLIFFHANGING!

183740 Oh Rebel, you can always edit your earlier posts or do a Retcon. :twilightsmile:

Edit, that's fine Rebel, I'll stick with the original script/story.

183858 Hooray, you liked it, you wonderful monster! :twilightsmile:

183901 No surrender, no turning back! It's actually not as bad as I'm making it seem. Also: Great! I'm looking forward to what you do with him. The last thing I wanted to do was disrupt the natural story flow.

Edit: If you could write up a line of thought for Shade, that would be awesome. (I'd insert it, too!) Because writing for shade is harder than writing for Tick Tock.

184306 Shade's line of thought : He thinks he's a monster? I like this one, I like him a lot. I trust him Shade, you can too. Eating the vitiiiiiim? What a splendid way of making them suffer, Yessssss. He's no more a monster than I am, He's what the world made him to be. Like me...

This wasn't as horribly violent and gory and such as I was expecting from you, Rebel!
Note that that is not a bad thing, you were starting to scare me, almost.

360742 I'm glad you liked this bit, but you misunderstood: This is not the full chapter, only a little teaser of it.

The full chapter should be out tomorrow, in its own story:pinkiehappy:

360974 Haha, it's fine. again, I'm glad you like it!

Login or register to comment