• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 2,931 Views, 57 Comments

COMET- Heart of Change - Author of MADness



Spike always wished to became a stallion but as he embarked into an adventure he slowly realized he already had what he truly needed. SpikeXTwilight fanfic, please enjoy!

  • ...
11
 57
 2,931

Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9: Confrontations!

Disclaimer: I do not own My Little Pony.

Twilight wasted no time her horn glowed creating a teleportation spell bringing her and Spike to the entrance of the hospital. It bring a smile on her lips knowing her best friend will be fine.

"Hold it right there Twilight!" A familiar voice boomed Twilight's ears

The lavender mare turned back seeing Rainbow Dash right in top of her no doubt she followed her to their how the cyan Pegasus found out she was about to go to the hospital she will never know.

With her blinding speed Rainbow landed just a few centimeters away from Twilight. Twilight eyed her blue friend and by her looks she is not pleased, Twilight tried to speak but before she can even greet her Rainbow interrupted her words.

"I can believe you Twilight! You knew about this mescaline of a stallion and you didn't even introduce us that so selfish!" Rainbow's words shouted at Twilight out of her wits.

"Well you see Dash...um well this is um..." Lost for words that's what became of her, Twilight in her mind if she even told Dash about what truly happened to Spike and now that he is the handsome stallion in her back the cyan Pegasus would surely will not believe her.

Rainbow on the other hand brought her sight to the unconscious stallion on Twilight's back then to Twilight then back to the fainted stallion. She came to a shocking conclusion her conclusion. Her conclusion only no doubt…..

Using her hooves Rainbow quickly shut her mouth her eyes filled with disgust at her purple friend. "You're going to rape him do you!?"

"OH I KNOW IT YOU PUT HIM ON A BUCKING SPELL TO RAPE HIM!" Rainbow exclaimed

Twilight cannot believe what Rainbow said. She just accused her of violating a stallion her! Violating a stallion! WTF! She thought!

"WHAT?! NO! No! That is purely incorrect Dash!" Now it is Twilight who's shouting back being accused of raping was a serious cause for her specially if the one being rape by is her best friend.

Taking her hooves Twilight gripped the stallion tighter her actions on cemented Rainbow's on her. With one big swift dash in the air the multi colored mare had taken Spike away from Twilight's grip.

"Sorry Twilight but if anymare is gonna nail this stallion it's gotta be me." Rainbow took altitude thinking she can escape the lavender unicorn she was correct that she can escape her but on HER. Just a few moments from flight the blue flyer felt a pair of pink hooves reached down of the unconscious stallion disabling her plan of flight.

"NO! His my husband!" To Rainbow surprise the one gripping waist was none other than Pinkie Pie, her hair straight and now wearing a strap on dildo.

"WHAT THE BUCK?! Pinkie are you crazy"

"His mine!"

The two crashed on the ground wrestling and shouting like little foals all arguing about the stallion.

"He saw me first Pinkie wait your turn!"

"NO! I'll nail him first!"

Twilight rushed on the area she can not believe how they are acting around the now stallion Spike. Considering how handsome Spike had become after he became a stallion it would speak why the mares in Ponyville are all gaga over him. Using her magic Twilight separated the two away from each taking the knocked out stallion to her back.

"Sorry girls but this stallion is coming with me." Again she decided to teleport away from the two but her actions is stopped. Stopped once she heard Pinkie's words.

"No fair Twilight this stallion is coming with us even if you have the strongest feeling!"

"WHAT?!" All her magic suddenly stopped dropping everypony to the ground.

Pinkie slowly took steps coming closer and closer to Twilight.

"My Pinkie sense is as sharp as the knives I keep in my kitchen Twilight and by I can tell you like-NO! love this stallion with all your heart."

Twilight felt all her blood rushed to her cheeks bringing a vivid blush to her face. Can it be true? Does she have this feelings to his assistant. His assistant that he holds so dear, like a friend, best friend, like a brother.

"...No.." she whispered ever so slowly she then landed on her flank hitting the ground all while looking at the dirt. It was all Pinkie needed to support her Pinkie sense prediction.

"Yes you do Twilight you love this stallion like how a mare should love a stallion but I can feel there is something in your chest, something else, fear, shame, and sadness but not on him Twilight." Pinkie said earning him a tear from the lavender mare.

"But on you isn't?"

Twilight never felt more ashamed what Pinkie said on her was correct. All of it. It was too much for her, it was like the world berating her without saying a word. But all what Pinkie claimed on her was right.

Silence was all that remained. Rainbow just stared in awe but she curiosity taking her she have to know what truly in happening to everypony or her head would burst.

"So is he Twilight?"

All what Twilight did took the stallion to her hooves bringing him to an embrace an embrace Twilight would wish that could last forever. But nothing last forever, nothing good anyway.

Removing her sight from the stallion and into the confused mare Twilight begun to talk.

"This stallion, this handsome stallion, a royal by his standards, my hearts desire and my assistant."

Rainbow and Pinkie stared at Twilight dumbfounded not understanding Twilight's words.

"This stallion is the only one I could never love the way I wish but what I have from him, not while sacrificing all the emotions he had for me, a familiar embrace I always have is something I would consider myself satisfied, he is my assistant, he is Spike the dragon, adopted son of princess Celestia."

"WHAT?!"

-MEANWHILE AT CANTERLOT-

Fire upon flame covered the city all while a chuckle of a dragoness poisoned the skies. Houses burn as the community run in stampeded wanting nothing more but to escaped the burning city.

Celestia how can not you understand? Alpha's plan will soon be achieved once I find my prince." Omega rises her claw in the air all while her laughter echo at the city.

Celestia now beaten and bruised can only lie down on the cold hard cement, she failed to protect her kingdom,to defeat this enemy. But deep within her heart she can not feel anger for her enemy just pity.

"Omega stop this insanity! You know that once you choose this path you will die."

Omega jumped in the air feeling the warm breeze hit her scales.

"That reminds me.." The dragoness drag the alicorn out of the concrete road and slammed her into a nearby wall.

"This is for killing my master you cunt!" Omega raises her sword into the air, aiming at Celestia's neck she was sure to kill the pony ruler with no exception.

"I did not kill Alpha.." Celestia's voice stopped her movement, dragon's have an extraordinary ability to sense sin in their opponents once they reached the age of adolescence and from what Omega can tell she isn't lying.

"Then he is alive?" She dropped her sword in excitement.

"No he died to saved us..."

"LIES!"

"HE DID!"

"ENOUGH WHERE IS OUR PRINCE?! TELL ME OR I'll CUT YOUR THROAT!" Omega threatened this time Celestia knew she will not stop once she started to swing her blade.

"I'll never tell you Omega your prince will never want war with us."

Omega loosen the grip from the God of the son then tossing her away. Omega loved to fight, to put herself to the extremes of battle but never did she enjoyed killing specially an enemy that is already beaten.

"You''ll see Goddess of the Sun, our prince will conquer your world and soon all the other."

"He would never he's my son and would side with us." Celestia said but the dragoness didn't feel threatened

Spinning around Omega turned on the wall taking her claw she form the ground and with one quick impact of her fist it was no more.

"Danchien!"(Severing Earth Flame") Her voice boomed while the wall shattered once her fist hit the cemented structure.

"We'll see then pony Goddess if your son is as loyal as you think once I mated with him." And with that Omega is gone leaving the flaming city behind.

Puzzled that what's become of Celestia, an old enemy had appeared and now the once ended war will start again, a war her love ended, a war her love sacrificed. Now Omega threatens to unleash the greatest life form to the world and she knew all to well what will happen is she succeed: All life will perish by its wrath.

"Alpha what must I do?" Celestia asked the skies and she received a small breeze hit her face whispering the voice of her lost deceased love.

NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 10- Woe is ME!

Author's Note:

MAD: That's chapter 9, sorry to keep you hanging and waiting got my hands too full with college stuffs. Anyhow I'll be focusing my stories Deep Depression and Dragon Undefeated so again thanks for the wait and THANK YOU for the reviews. So bye now and see you soon! OH WAIT! I also want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for Shadowofademon88 and Foolin one last time for being my proofreaders at Deep Depression and Dragon Undefeated!.