• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 5,701 Views, 448 Comments

A Bell's Sonata Magic of Love Part 2 - MysteriousStranger



TwiShy with a bit of AppleDash, Sequel to Magic of Love!

  • ...
11
 448
 5,701

Prologue

Previously on Magic of Love…

“I’m glad to hear that, Twily. I’m delighted that you're finally as happy as I am. Now you know how I feel about Cadence.”

“You're really happy for me?”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I? My little sister is growing up!”

“Well, I thought that you wouldn’t accept it… You know, because…”

“You're both mares? Who am I to judge? There’s no right or wrong in love. It’s just love, no matter how it presents itself. If you're happy, I’m happy.”

“Shining…”

“Yes, Twily?” Twilight jumped on her brother.

“You're the best big brother that any sister could ask for!”

“And you are the best sister that any brother could ask for, Twily.”

“I am also proud of you, Twilight Sparkle, and you too Fluttershy. I’m happy to see that two bearers of the Elements of Harmony found love.” Twilight and Fluttershy looked at each other, then smiled.

“Well, now that you mention it, Princess…” But Twilight was interrupted by a door opening and a guard coming in. He bowed to the Princess before speaking.

“Princess Celestia, sorry to interrupt, but your sister requires your assistance!”

“I must go check on her. I apologize for leaving like this!”

“Don’t worry, Princess. Duty calls; you can’t just ignore that.”

“Thank you, Shining Armor, Twilight, Fluttershy. We’ll meet again at another time.”

“Until next time, Princess!” Twilight waved as the Princess left the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Celestia arrived at the balcony where her sister was.

“Please tell me that there are good news, sister. Have you found them?” Princess Celestia said as soon as her sister was within earshot.

“Well, there are good news and bad news. I did find them, but…”

“But…?”

“You better look by yourself... You wouldn't believe me if I told you.” Princess Luna moved aside so her sister could see through the telescope. She sounded sad, so it clearly wasn't something good. The princess of the sun expected the worst. She looked through the telescope and saw her faithful student’s parents throwing their daughter's belongings outside. Celestia couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“How can they be doing this? They are supposed to be happy!”

“I can’t believe it either, sister… Twilight Sparkle will be crushed…!”

“No, we can’t tell her this… When I received a letter from them asking me to 'fix' their daughter, it was obvious that they didn’t accept the fact that their daughter had a marefriend, but doing something like this? I never expected that from them… She’s in the other room, and I've never saw her so happy… It was hard for me to pretend that everything was fine. Promise me that you won’t tell them!”

“I won’t. But she will find out someday and you know it, sister. Twilight Sparkle is very smart. You won’t be able to hide this from her forever.”

“I know, but I have to think on a way to tell her. She’s very happy right now and I don’t want to take that smile from her face…"

Luna put a hoof on Celestia’s shoulder, who had a sad look on her face. “It’s not your fault, Celestia. They are the ones who disapprove of their daughter’s happiness. They are the horrible ponies, not you…” Princess Celestia couldn’t help but smile when she saw the comforting look on her sister's face.

“I know, thank you… I can’t keep calling them 'parents' after what they've done.” She yawned after saying that.

“You need to rest, sister. You have to raise the sun in the morning and give provide a hole Kingdom with light.”

“You’re right. Good night, Luna.”

“Good night.”

Princess Celestia opened the door to exit the balcony, but stopped when she heard voices. She saw a couple of shadows approaching, and quickly closed it. She stayed hidden until she was sure they were gone. The mysterious ponies were talking, and she instantly recognized the voices: Princess Cadence and Fluttershy.

“It’s your first time staying here during the night?”

“Yes… I don’t come here much. I don’t like places where there are a lot of ponies…”

“I can understand that. I hope you enjoy your night! We're happy to have you and Twilight here.”

“Thank you for your kindness, Princess Cadence.”

“I told you that you can call me Cadence.”

“I can’t do that... You’re a Princess and you should be named like one.”

“Well, if you insist… But you don’t have to do so if…”

As the two ponies got further and further away from the balcony, their voices began to fade. Celestia waited until they were gone before opening the door and headed to her room to rest enough to raise the sun the next day. But she couldn’t sleep; her thoughts were focused on what she'd just seen, and even when she saw it with her own eyes, she still couldn't believe it.

“What am I going to tell her? She'll be crushed no matter how I tell her… I’ll think about this later. I need to rest now…”

She closed her eyes and surrendered to her dreams. However, they weren’t pleasant at all; she dreamt about how Twilight would take the news. In one, the Unicorn yelled at her and said she didn’t want to see her again, and in another dream, Twilight was telling Fluttershy that they had to break up, making the Pegasus cry and fly away. Most of the dreams were similar, but the last one was different. Twilight was thanking Celestia for telling her and said that she wasn’t mad; she was crying, but smiling at the same time. After that dream, the Princess of the sun woke up and wasn’t as worried as the last night. Instead, she was smiling. She left her room and headed towards the balcony where her sister was waiting.

“Go to rest Luna, I’ll take over from now.”

“I see you are in a good mood!”

“Yes, I won’t let it to bother me any longer. You were right; I just needed to rest… And it seems like you need to do the same.” She said when she saw her sister yawn.

“Yes, I believe so… Goodbye sister, I'll see you tonight.”

Author's Note:

Well,the sequel is here and a question has been answered! :o
Do not worry, Twishy will start on the next chapter! ^_^
You all had a nice end of the year? Because I did, thank you for all your support on this story and of course, thank you Blue Dragon for editing it, as well as editing this one! :)
Oh yes, can any of you guess the spoof of the title? Please leave your answers on your comments! :D
And one more thing... Is anyone here who can draw something for me? Please leave a comment if you can and I'll send you a message! :)

Edit: Chapter revised. There should be less mistakes now.