• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 673 Views, 1 Comments

Nightmares Return - deleted account DNB



Princess Luna gets corrupted by Discord into becoming Nightmare Moon once again, and its up to her sister to show her true love to save her from Discord.

  • ...
5
 1
 673

chapter 3 the reconection

The memory spell's vision showed that Celestia and Luna each had 3 of the elements of harmony. Luna had generosity, laughter, and loyalty, and her sister had magic, kindness, and honesty, They combined their power to turn Discord to stone. Also, she saw when she took Luna's elements to stop her she eminently connected with them because she was saving her kingdom. "I just have to fix the elements and i should be able to get my sisters body back," she said proudly.

Back in the caves, Twilight and Fluttershy are going down the path when they stumble a sleeping Ursa major and its baby. Twilight whispered, " What do we do now?" "Come back later," said Fluttershy."No, it's blocking the path. We can't get around them. I guess I'll have to force them to move," said Twilight. Twilight caused a huge rigging sound and the two beasts awoke. They both roared at the pony. Twilight tried to put them on a huge leash while Fluttershy tried to tell Twilight, "Wait.". She succeeded in leashing the baby, yet the mother wasn't happy about that. "Wait," said Fluttershy in an attempt to stop Twilight. She then made the baby levitate in the air and teasing the mom. "Wait!", screamed Fluttershy. She came up to the Ursa and came up to it nicely and rubbed it's belly.The Ursa and baby slobbered her and said, "Can you nice Ursa help me and my friend get out of this cave please." They hopped on the Ursa, but crashed into the wall. On the other side was the other four ponies. Also, the Ursa broke their chains and went back to their cave.

"Alright every-pony, let's get going. We have to get out of here and stop Discord," said Twilight. The other five nod, and run towards the lighted path and finds a giant telescope. When looking around they notice that there is pictures of different constellations. "This place needs some of my expert taste. I mean just look at color of these walls, hideous." said Rarity. "Really," said Applejack. "Hey, look every-pony it's Princess Celestia on the moon," said Twilight. Twilight looked through the telescope. She saw the princess staring into space. "Let's try to talk to the princess. Princess Celestia, can you hear me," said Twilight, but no response. "Hello, hello, Twilight can you hear me," said Celestia. "We sure can Princess, why are you on the moon," asked Twilight. " That doesn't matter right now what matters is you six helping me escape. Luna's body has been tacking over by Discord, and it has to be me to defeat Discord or Luna will remain Nightmare Moon forever." "Hold on a second, how can we help you escape,"asked Twilight Sparkle. The Princess explained that in two hours the stars will be aligned in the shape of her and if the six focus on their friendship it could create a portal so that she could escape.

Above the cave Discord is the palace throne room editing the stain glass windows to have only himself. "Hm, maybe I should have one of me imprisoning those six fools, or maybe me making chaos. I just make both," he said to himself. Just as he stated he changed the pictures of the girls defeating him and Nightmare Moon. Just as he finished Nightmare Moon came back with a scroll. She stated, "Ninety percent of Equestria now bows down to you. The other ten percent is my so called sister, the six prisoners, and the ponies in the Crystal Empire." He laughed but stated, "Excellent job! Let's check on the former ruler." He ventured to the castle observatory, yet ran into the girls. "What? How did you escape the caves. I thought you chained them together and exiled them from each other," he screamed. Nightmare Moon answered, "I am certain I did master, they should have been eliminated by the Ursa Major but I guess not." Twilight and the others gathered in the circle and the stars have aligned.