• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 672 Views, 1 Comments

Nightmares Return - deleted account DNB



Princess Luna gets corrupted by Discord into becoming Nightmare Moon once again, and its up to her sister to show her true love to save her from Discord.

  • ...
5
 1
 672

chapter 2 the hostel takeover

"Look it's chocolate rain you guys," said PInkie as she pointed to the sky full of cotton candy clouds."We must be close," Twilight said. Suddenly the wind sped up and the balloon went strait into the clouds. "Rainbow, can you move the clouds off the balloon," asked Twilight. She nodded and flew into the air and grabbed the clouds. "I got it," said AJ as she lassoed the clouds. After, AJ flew them towards the Everfree Forest so that the creatures could eat them. "Wait, i wanted those," said Pinkie. Twilight shook her head, and steered the balloon towards the entrance of the castle. A lightning bolt shock the balloon causing them to fall. "Girls join Hooves," Twilight screamed. The six were connected and twilight transported them to the entrance.

"Well, well if it isn't my favorite pony girls," Discord said. He appeared before the girls, and snapped his fingers to try to take away their wings, and horns like he did before. "Not this time," Twilight said as she put a protective bubble shield around them. Discord look shocked, but quickly said, " This time I have a friend. Oh, Nightmare come on out were ever you are and greet out guests." Nightmare Moon rushed down from the tower, and stood next to the spirit of disharmony. "Do you see her outfit it doesn't even match with all of her jewelry," Rarity said. Nightmare bowed to him, and asked, "Master, should I imprison these weak ponies with my so called sister up there?" "What have you done with our princess," Rainbow shouted. She dashed toward the villain when the elements reacted and made a shield around him.

"What in hay was that," said AppleJack. "It was what i like to call a disharmony dome. Since I now control the elements I can help my master take control of this kingdom, and the sun will never rise ever again," said Nightmare Moon as she laughed." So Twilight Sparkle what will you do now that I have the elements of disharmony? How can you possible defeat me? Now it's time to eliminate you six so you can't foil my master plan. Now Nightmare banish them to the special place," said Discord. As he had commanded she engulfed the six in crescent moon shaped hoof-cuffs. They were separated into groups of 2 (AJ and Rarity), (Twilight and Fluttershy), (Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie), and sent below the castle. Before they went down Twilight said, " Head for the middle and stay together." In a second the entire group was gone. Discord cheered and then went along to take over the rest of Equestria.

Back on the moon, Celestia is trying to find out how she could escape. "If only I gave her just a little more responsibility and a little more freedom. Maybe that's why Luna decided to put on Sombra's horn, and gain her old power back," she said to her self. She then stared down on the planet and all she could she was her castle covered in chocolate rain. She then tries to make a portal so that she could contact Twilight to see whats happening, yet she fails in this. Out of no ware, the stars aligned in such a way that it looked like Luna. " My sister, its me," said the constellation of Luna. She replied, "I knew that it wasn't the true you when you said you didn't think you were appreciated." "No, i still think I'm under appreciated, yet I want my body back. It's being Discord's little puppet and I can't get it back unless we destroy the horn. Also, since I put on the horn for a reason about how you treat me you have to be the one to use the elements of harmony or I will still be Nightmare Moon after words," said Luna. " I understand, but I have confidence in you to help me escape this place," said her sister. Luna explained to her how it takes one full day for the stars to align in the way for a portal to open. Meanwhile, Celestia is trying to remember how she connected with elements originally.

"Where in tar-nation are we Rarity," Applejack asked. " It seems were in a ahh, crystal cave! Look at these rubies, emeralds, and crystals. Come on and help me gathers these precious jewels," said Rarity. Applejack's face just told Rarity that the jewels don't matter right now, and we have to find the others. The two ponies walk up to two paths one with emeralds and a narrow path. They each go towards a different route, but stop because the chain is short. "Come on sugar-cube, let's go on the right path I can see the exit unlike the other path," AJ said. Rarity replied, " Why should we pass on these precious emeralds I mean we can always go down that boring old path, but we won't ever go down this beautiful path ever again." So Rariy and Applejack are arguing over which path to take, yet Aj convinces her to go down the shorter path.

In the middle section of the cave Twilight and Fluttershy are in from of a huge water fall. "How are we supposed to get around this waterfall. I mean you can fly Fluttershy but I can't," said Twilight as she starts pacing around. "Maybe you could I mean if you could make wings like how you did with Rarity when we went to see Rainbow in the Best Young Flyers Competition ," said Fluttershy. Twilight gladly takes her idea and tries it out. She succeeds and the two fly over the waterfall, yet see three branching paths. "We should take the middle route Fluttershy because it likely leads to the center of these caves." "But it's so dark," replied Fluttershy. "Don't worry look there is lanterns on the sides, I just have to lit them up," said Twilight. So she used her magic to light up the path, and the two went down it.

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow dash were in the part of the cave with the crystal mirrors. "Look at my funny face," Pinkie giggled. Rainbow Dash replied, "We don't have time for this Pinkie Pie we have to get to the others as fast as we can now come on." Pinkie nodded, yet turned around and made one last funny face. Just like the others they came across two paths. Suddenly they heard, "Come on Rarity stop trying to find jewels we have to find the others." Rainbow told Pinkie, "That's AppleJack! Now Pinkie let's dash!" So Rainbow flied through the so fast that Pinkie couldn't even do anything. Eventually they crashed into Aj and Rarity and all of their hoof-cups had been destroyed by the collision. AJ, Rarity, Rainbow, and Pinkie now press on to find Twilight and Fluttershy.

Meanwhile, most of Equestria has been taken over by Discord except the Crystal Empire who is being protected by Cadence, Shining Armor, and the crystal heart. Discord told Nightmare Moon to not go near their because those three threats could destroy the horn, and his chances of ruling the land. The main six are trying to reconnect while its been half a day on the moon so twelve hours till their princess can return. She has remembered a little about her connections with the elements but not a lot. Now she's casting a memory spell to remember her past connections.