• Published 2nd Jan 2013
  • 456 Views, 7 Comments

the rebellion! - tunderchaser



A young colt named Thunder Chaser gets left on the side of the road and finds two young fillies named Note Crusher and Dark Rebellion who let him join their family. A few years later, Dark Rebellion gets mad when Thunder falls in love with her sister

  • ...
33
 7
 456

Chapter 1

The Rebellion!



Chapter 1

The beginning

 It was a nice, sunny day in Pony Ville, as Note Crusher and Dark Rebellion played in their front yard. As they were yelling and galloping towards each other! Something appeared in the distance… it was a colt. Note Crusher paused a gleam appeared in her eye. It was like they were the only two ponies in the world. Then she walks to him.



“ who are you?” she questioned him.



getting lost into Notes eyes, he spoke up, “ I’m Thunder Chaser. Who are you?



Note Crusher said, “I’m Note Crusher and that’s my sister Dark Rebellion.”



Thunder Chaser said, “ hi! Dark Rebellion and Note Crusher how are you guys doing?”



Note Crusher, “ we are good. But what are you doing here?”



Thunder Chaser, “ it’s a long story…”



Dark Rebellion, “ don’t question him so much Note. Here come inside so you can meet our mom, and get some food. You must be hungry.”



Thunder, “okay, thanks.”



Some time goes by since then and the three are very very good friends but Thunder Chaser has a very strong liking towards Note Crusher. He has liked her for along time now, and she has liked him. The thing is Dark Rebellion likes Thunder as well and she doesn’t know the other two like each other. Dark overheard the two talking about how they like each other and how they want to be together. Also Thunder has told Note about his brother and why he is here.



Thunder, “ the reason I’m here is because I was abandoned by my parents. They dropped me off in the middle of nowhere and they kept my younger brother. They didn’t want me anymore. And his name.. is Lightning Chaser.”



Note, “ I’m so sorry! And always know you are welcome here.”



Dark got so mad and angry that Thunder told Note but not her. She set off on a journey to find Thunders Brother. She finally made it to the house and when she knocked on the door a pony was standing before her.



Dark, “hello I’m looking for Lightning Chaser. Is he around?”



Lightning Chaser, “that’s me. Can I help you?”



Chapter 2
The one who rules all…



A silence came upon Dark. She was stun by the sight of Lightning Chaser, he was so big and so powerful looking.



Dark Rebellion said, “ I have come to find you.” “ I am sisters with Note Crusher and she is friends with your brother.”



His face turned a solid red. As he looked at Dark and he said, “ you mean Thunder Chaser? My big brother? ” “ you mean to tell me you found him?”



Dark, “ well yes he lives with me and my family and has fell in lve with my sister.” “ I am fed up with her getting everything and I need someone to help me take her over…. Can you help?”



Lightning, “ my older brother got everything when I was little, I cried so much and he never comforted me. My parents got rid of him for me. I have so much hate for him.”



Dark, “ so will you be my partner?”



She had a serious look in her eyes as she stared at the tall pony in front of her. She was desperate for his help and was aching for him to agree to help her take over the world and destroy Pony Ville. She wanted to get back at her sister and the boy that she had fallen in love with and he had rejected her completely.



Lightning, “ I do hate him very much. ”



Dark, “ think about what we could rule. Lightning this is your calling please!”



He stood there thinking to himself about everything. Then he opened his mouth and said “ I‘ll do it…”



Dark stood there and screamed “ yes!!” now I can rule everything. It will all be mine! she thought to herself.



Lightning, “ now wont you come in so we can get to know each other a little better if we are going in to business together.”



Dark, “ okay. ”



And then this is how it all began for the two partners.



 



Chapter 3
The Planning



She walks into the big house and starts to look around. She sees only pictures of Lightning non of Thunder. “ where are your parents?”



“they arent here.. Well they died a year ago…”



“ so you live here alone? In this huge house?”



“ yeah. It gets lonely sometimes, but we don’t have to worry about anyone bothering us.”



“ I guess not. And I’m very sorry…”



“ its okay so should we get started?”



“uhm… yeah.” they sit with each other for hours talking about their lives and getting to know each other. They then start to plan out what they want their siblings to feel and the pain that they will go through.



Lightning, “ I want him to feel what I felt, the pain and suffer I went through for those years I was with him.”



Dark, “ yes! Me too I want her to feel the pain I felt when she took your brother right away from me…”



A little look came into Lightning’s eyes, as she said that to him… “ uhm, Dark can I ask you something?”



“yes, anything,” she said with a questioned look.



“ well uhm uhm uhm why do you like him?”



“ who your brother? I don’t really know.. He was always around but he had always paid more attention to Note.” she looked down at her hoofs. “ but but but I didn’t care I loved the way he was they way he looked at me I just couldn’t help it…”



“ oh… well now I’m here maybe one day it will be that same way with me but I’ll pay attention to you. ” he looked at her in the eyes and smiled real big for her.



She looked up at him and she started to talk about taking the world over again. “ I think we should go to Pony Ville and take them over first.”



“ yes I agree with you on that to let everyone know that we mean business, also it is right were Note and Thunder are.”



“ exactly! So we can take them down!”



Chapter 4

The Start of Disaster.



“ I cant believe the stuff we have came up with.” said Dark.



“ we will rule all of Equestria!” said Lightning.



But back were Thunder Chaser and Note Crusher are enjoying themselves , Note starts to think about Dark. “ Were is my sister at?” she asked with a strange look on her face.



“ I‘m not sure were she is, but why wouldn’t she tell us were she is or were she went?” he asked, “ we are her best friends.”



“ yeah! I’m her sister she should tell me everything! But it is the way she is, and how she works.” she said with a worried look then she looked down at her hoofs.



“ should we go find her? Or should we just stay here and wait?”



Just as he got through saying that the two pony’s were there at the front gate side by side. It was Lightning Chaser and Dark Rebellion. They were ready for the battle but Note was not!



“ who is that?” Note questioned!



“ that’s, that’s, that’s Lightning Chaser…” Thunder said in a huge shock.



“ Hello Brother!” Lightning said with a smirk.



“ tell me Dark why are you with him? I need to know this now!” said Thunder, “ he is very dangerous.”



“ why wouldn’t I be with him you gave me no attention I needed you and you didn’t care about me at all!” explained Dark, “ so I found someone who will keep me company and help me with a little plan of mine!”



“ Oh! Brother why do you hate me so? What have I ever done to you for you to dislike me so much?” Asked Lightning to his brother Thunder.



“ you ruined my life! Our parents left me just me! Because of a selfish little foal!” screamed Thunder.



It was quiet but Lightning had a little smirk on his face then opened his mouth and said, “ No I just told a little white lie.”



“ Oh! A white lie that got me on the side of the road no where to go and no one to be with. Stranded on the side of the road in the middle of no where!” Thunder screamed! “ we are not brothers but we are enemies and I don’t want to see you again!”



 
 Chapter 5
Wondering.



Note stood looking over at Thunder and she had a worried look in her eyes. She trotted over to him. “ It‘s okay…” She said, “ don’t worry about them, they aren’t as strong as us.”



“ I know they aren‘t but it is him he is here in my life I never wanted to see him again!”



“ it will be fine babe!”



Then a voice spoke up, it was Dark. “ STOP IT! Just stop calling each other that! I got your brother because I fell in love with you Thunder but you only had eyes for my sister! She was all you thought about! I was sick of it all!”



“ I‘m sorry but she is just there for me I can tell her anything but you never talked to me how could I know you loved me?” he asked.



“ you should just know okay!” screamed Dark.



“ He isn’t sorry Dark don’t listen to him! Look at me you are my partner they mean nothing to you anymore! Got it?” Screamed Lightning. As he looked at Dark Rebellion and she was crying and he became weaker and weaker when looking at her tears roll down her face. “ don’t cry over someone like that Dark he isn’t worth it.”



“ but I love him!” she said.



“ Dark you may love me but I love Note I think about her all the time! You need to come home but don’t think of my more than a friend!”



“ no we are here to tell you guys that we are going to take over Equestria but Pony Ville first!” She said! “ but first you two are going down before we do all the other things so you guys are out of our way!”



“ what are we going to do to stop you?” asked Note, knowing that she could take her sister down in a heartbeat!



“ Please we both know you can defeat me alone but with another person you cant!” said Dark.



“ she has me!” said Thunder.



“ yes exactly I have Thunder he can hlp me with your partner not to mention his brother!”



“ he is much stronger than Thunder.” said Dark. Looking at Lightning with a gleam in her eyes!



“ yeah right!” said Thunder!



“ you guys haven’t noticed me so now I will give you something to notice but we are going to defeat you no matter what! He can beat you both I wouldn’t have to do anything!” screamed Dark.



Chapter 6
Here it comes



Dark Rebellion being so upset with her sister and Thunder she said, “ we will be going now!” and Lightning and Dark were off. Lightning followed Dark without a word to his brother or to Note.



A few months have past since the talk between Dark, Thunder, Lightning , and Note. And Lightning and Dark did do what they had wanted they took over the castle and it was their kingdom but they had forgotten about Note Crusher and Thunder Chaser.



BACK AT THE HOUSE WERE NOTE AND THUNDER ARE…..



“ Oh no, they really are taking over!” screamed Note, “ we need to do something and quick!”



“ I know we do! But what Thunder has done something to your sister that has made her the way she is now!” worried Thunder, “ they both are strong but do you really think we can beat them?”



“ yes,” she said and started to go back towards the house pulling Thunder with her. They go to their room and plan their attacks on Dark and Lightning. They couldn’t think of any good plans until Thunder had one but he would only say to Note. She agreed to the plan. A few days later they go outside to sit and talk and when Thunder opened the door he saw his little brother.



“ Hello, brother.” said Lightning.



“ why are you here?” Thunder asked.



“ to defeat you.”



“ why?”



“ you will be in our way if I don’t!”



Note comes out of the door and says to her sister, “ why am I not surprised?”



“ because I told you before that we are going to battle,” said Dark. She had a little gleam in her eyes when she said that.



“ do you really want to kill me? Dark I’m your only sister your only family and you want to kill me?” asked Note.



“ uhm…” Dark hesitated.



“ well?”



“ YES!!!” Dark screamed but had a worry in her voice like she was lying.


Chapter 7
The Making



All four start to battle but Lightning and Dark are no match for Note and Thunder. Even though they are powerful they still can not defeat their older siblings.



“ why are you so strong?” screamed Dark, “ I have trained for weeks to defeat you and I‘m still not strong enough to defeat you!”



“ the thing is you may be strong but you don’t have the will to defeat me.” said Note Crusher.



“ but I do have the will!”



“ but you don’t!”



“ I do” Dark said but she was getting angrier with every word she had with her sister. “ lets go! Now Lightning.” he followed her without a word said.



“ don’t let her get to your head Dark. She knows she can and she uses it against you.” Lightning explained.



“ I know she does.”



“ then why do you let her do it?”



“ I cant stop her.”



“ okay. We need to start making our weapon to combine them so it will be one less person to deal with.”



“ okay but I don’t know how to build I hope you do!” she said with a little smile.



“ it is a good thing I do!” he goes to the back and gets out all the supplies he had collected to build the gun and defeat the two enemies. He was working fast at a lightning pace! He was know for working fast and in two minutes he had made the gun. They tested it on and apple and pear. It worked very well now all they needed to do was use it on Note and Thunder.



“but when? And how? What would they do just go and shoot them?”

Lightning thought to himself.



“ how are we going to do this?” he asked Dark.



“ we can sneak up on them at night when they are asleep?” she suggested.



“ no they would probably expect it since we still haven’t defeated them.”



“ well we could just go and shoot them we are the ones with the weapon.”



“ we could do that.”



“ so that’s what we will do but you need to talk to your brother.”



“ why?”



“ to build up the tension.”



Chapter 8
The Disaster…



They made their way over to Notes house and when they got their Note and Thunder were outside already waiting on them to get there.



“ how did you know we were comeing back?” asked Dark.



“ because you still haven’t defeated us.” said Thunder.



“ and you wont stop till you have!” said Note.



“ well then it’s a good thing you get what we want to do.” said Lightning.



“ oh! He speaks finally.” said Thunder sarcastically.



“ haha you are so funny! I don’t need to talk when we are just here to defeat you and then leave.” said Lightning. As he pulled out the gun he had made earlier. Note’s eyes widened as she seen it and then thought to herself…



“ that looks like the gun that me and Dark came up with when we were little to combine things we didn’t want to have two of.”



“ does it look familiar?” asked Dark.



“ yes it does! I know exactly what it does!” screamed Note.



Note then flew over to Lightning and took the gun away from him. You wont be using this on any of ous! She said and when she took the gun away Dark flew over to her and knocked to out of her hands. They both struggled to the weapon.. Thunder held off Lightning while the girls fought for the gun.



“ why are you doing this?!” screamed Note.



“ you made me this way!” yelled Dark.



“ no you made yourself this way!”



“ you ignored me like I wasn’t here like I didn’t exist well now you really wont exist.”



“ little sister I love you and don’t want you to feel that way!” then Dark got a hold of the weapon but Note wasn’t close enough to Thunder for them to combine, as she tried to think quickly Note grabbed the gun away from her sister. Dark hit Note and Note pulled the trigger and it shot right in the direction of the boys.. And the two of them had combined they had become one…..

Until Next Time…
The End!!!!



 

Comments ( 7 )

"A young colt named thunder chaser gets left on the side of the road and finds 2 young fillys named note crusher and dark rebellion who let him join there family. A few years later dark rebellion gets mad wean the tunder love her sis but not her so she try's to take over equestrian. "
0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1334/32/1334329164853.jpg

I don't even know if I should fix this up for you.... It might be misleading for others who decide to read your fic...

1892449 Registered one day ago? No favourites? I'm calling trollfic.

Also, because that description was like being shot in the face with an M2A2, I'm going to fix it for the sake of my mental health.

A young colt named Thunder Chaser gets left on the side of the road and finds two young fillies named Note Crusher and Dark Rebellion who let him join their family. A few years later, Dark Rebellion gets mad when Thunder falls in love with her sister instead of herself, so she tries to take over Equestria.

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnvhhztGMv1qaynlc.gif

Best. Plot. Evah.

:facehoof:What in the multiverse possessed you to name a character "Dark Rebellion"?
In what corner of Equestria would any pony ever have that name, EVER?!

3916887
The dark ones.

The plot is hilarious.

" Oh, this mean pony just stole my lolipop, I'm going on a murder-spree ! "

Obvious trollfic is obvious.

Login or register to comment