• Published 2nd Jan 2013
  • 2,842 Views, 89 Comments

The new arrival - RandomJamesH



A human literally falls into Equestria and the pony who finds him fist is none other than Lyra let the fun begin

  • ...
17
 89
 2,842

The unexpected (chapter 3)

Chapter 3: The unexpected

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAP” Nigel finished screaming after what felt like weeks.

“Oh my, he flew so high from just that take off” Fluttershy said to herself.

“Wow, way to go Nigel that was faster than Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo remarked.

All of a sudden there was a whoosh and Rainbow Dash was next to Scootaloo.

“What’s going on I heard faster and Rainbow Dash in the same sentence and hey look who’s finally off the ground.” Rainbow Dash said patting the orange filly on the head.

“It’s Nigel he went that high up from just take off.” Trying to hover in place but kept bobbing up and down.

Rainbow Dash looked up and saw Nigel there and her eyes widened.

“Ummmm, Fluttershy you may want to get a net that can catch him” Rainbow shouted to the yellow mare on the ground.

Fluttershy didn’t know why, but she ran off to get the net Rainbow Dash asked for.

“Why do we need a net Rainbow? I’m fine and Nigel is doing better than me,” Scootaloo asked still trying to keep hovering.

“Well, assuming that Nigel hasn’t been trained since birth to control his breathing I’d say he’s about to lose consciousness.”

“Why?”

“Because the higher you go the thinner the air gets if you’re not used to it you’ll end up losing consciousness, the trouble is that it hits you like a brick wall so one moment your fine the next... O there he goes.”
Like a bolt of lightning Rainbow flew over to Fluttershy who had returned with the net and saw Nigel falling like a switch Fluttershy took off and was able to keep pace with Rainbow Dash, The pair flew up with and caught Nigel in the net slowing his fall.

“Sweet Celestia how much does he weigh? Rainbow dash commenting struggling to keep the net in her hoofs

“I don’t know, but if we can’t slow him down he will get hurt again” Fluttershy replied also struggling to hold the net

Scootaloo was watching the scene from the air she could see them struggling to slow Nigel down, she tried to go over and help, but when she tried to move forward she only resulted in doing a forward roll so all she could do was stay there and watch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nigel woke up facing a white ceiling he sat up and looked around and saw various bandages and other medical equipment.

“Damn it, why do I keep waking up in hospital.” Nigel said to himself.

“Well, maybe if you didn’t fall from heights all the time you wouldn’t need to go to hospital, honestly you choose weird places to take naps.” Rainbow Dash said from the doorway.

“I don’t want to hear that from you considering that you once slept on top of Apple Jacks barn” He replied with a smile

“Hey it’s a good place to sleep you’ll have to try it sometime.”

“I guess I will so what happened to me one moment I was looking around next I couldn’t breathe and blacked out.”

Rainbow explained what happened and how he needed to get used to the thinner air, “and then we brought you into Fluttershy’s rest room,” she finished explaining.

“Wait this is Fluttershy’s house?” Nigel said looking around, “Not what I thought someone like Fluttershy house would be like.”

“This is just her rest room you dolt it’s for the animals that are too big for her to rest in her normal rooms, come on I’ll show you.” Rainbow said turning and leaving the room.

Nigel got up and followed her out of the room and hit his head on the doorframe.

“Ouch damn it it’s not my day today at... Oomph” For the second time today he had the air knocked out of him as a sobbing Scootaloo pounced on him as soon as she saw him.

“I... was... so... worried...” She cried into his chest sobbing between each word.

“It’s alright Scootaloo I’m alright apart from my sore head and having a slight bump there.” He replied rubbing his head he lifted the filly off his chest and put her into his lap and started to stroke her mane absent-mindedly, looking around he noticed that the room he was in was more loving and warm than that room he saw Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were talking on the sofa Fluttershy noticed him looking around the room.

“Ar... Are you alright now Nigel?” Fluttershy asked.

“I’m fine sorry for making you worry.”

“Oh stop it you two he’s fine don’t worry about it and let’s just move on.” Rainbow Dash butted in.

“Alright then I think I got take off down now all I need is to learn how to go forward and backwards basically everything else,” Nigel said with a smile.

“Whoa there tiger I think that’s enough flying for today you gave everypony a fright and you’ll have Equestria’s greatest flyer and future captain of the Wonderbolts teaching you from tomorrow onwards,” Rainbow Dash told him.

“Really! Awesome!” Nigel went to get up give Rainbow a hug, but felt Scootaloo was still on his lap, looking down he saw that she was fast asleep.

“It seems she has taken a shine to you right Fluttershy?”

“Y...Yes I suppose i...it was bound to happen”

“Really why?” Nigel asked.

“You mean besides the fact that you saved her from a burning building? You also helped her to ask for flying lessons which is a big thing in a young pegasus’ life.” Rainbow explained.

“How come?”

“There’s like some sort of belief that unless the young pegasus asks for lessons then they won’t be taught, sort of a test of bravery or something Scootaloo really wanted to fly, we could tell, but she never had the courage to ask us.”

“Really I thought you all had some sort of flight school or something?”

“We do, but that’s only for if you live in Cloudsdale, pegasus’ who live outside of Cloudsdale are taught by the ones who can.”

“Oh cool I’d prefer the second option it seems more relaxed I never did well with schools, mind if I ask you a favour Fluttershy?”

“Umm... sure wh... what is it?”

“Would you mind letting me and Scootaloo stay here tonight it seems she seems like she is settled for the night.”

“Su... sure if you don’t mind the mess.”

Nigel looked around the room again, “If you call this messy then you wouldn’t like what my old room used to look like”

As the conversation continued on nobody noticed the small bunny enter the cottage, the bunny looked around the room with his bunny vision and noticed a new creature with wings, the bunny moved around the room to get a better look at the creature.

“Must be the ‘Human’ Fluttershy was on about,” the bunny thought to himself.

“Oh Angel I didn’t see you come in are you hungry?” Giving it some thought Fluttershy asked “um... would y...you all like to have din...Diner here?”

Immediately Rainbow Dash and Nigel answered, “Yes please.”

“Alright then I’ll go prepare dinner then” Her nervous stutter gone because they didn’t reject her offer.

“I’ll come and lend you a hand if you don’t mind?” Nigel asked.

“I... I don’t mind but wh...why?” Her stutter coming back as quickly as it came.

“A few reason really:
Reason one, I can’t digest hay very well so ill have to prepare something for myself.
Reason two, I would like to learn how to cook a few things so I can take care of myself.
And the third most important reason is that a man should always help women whenever they can.”

“I think you have been talking to Rarity too much,” Rainbow Dash commented with a badly hidden smirk on her face.

“I think that’s a wonderful way to live if everypony would get along better” Fluttershy said causing Rainbow be quiet.

Walking into the kitchen Fluttershy and Nigel got to work making dinner for Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Scootaloo.

“So, Nigel what do humans eat then are they herbivores or car...carnivores?” Fluttershy asked afraid it might be the latter.

“Nether humans are omnivores we can eat both meat and organic things like apples and mushrooms I particularly like fish.”

“Ohhh we don’t have many omnivores in Equestria most ponies just think that there are only one or the other and I think I have some fish around here somewhere.”

“Why would you have fish I didn’t think you were the type to eat meat.”

Fluttershy giggled a little, “Oh you, you know ponies are herbivores, I keep them around for the creatures I look after that eat things like fish.”

“Oooh that makes much more since I’m guessing you have never cooked fish then?”

“N...no, but I’m sure it’s not that hard.”

“Hehe it’s not, luckily its one of the few things I know how to cook”

After Fluttershy went and got the fish Nigel started to prepare the fish for cooking whilst Fluttershy finished everyone else’s meals.

“Sorry about this Fluttershy I’m meant to be helping you, but I’m just making more of a mess of the kitchen.”

“Oh no don’t worry its quite amazing how you sort out the fish I may be able to use it to make it easier for the creatures that are to hurt bad enough that they can’t eat fish but need to.”

“Well, in that case if you ever need any help with that or anything just ask and if im not in a life or death situation I’ll be right over.”

Blushing slightly Fluttershy took the dinner into the dining room where Rainbow Dash and the sleepy Scootaloo where waiting.

“Fluttershy are you... Blushing? Ooooh I think your falling for our winged friend in there.” Rainbow Dash teased her.

“I am not I just think he’s... different from other stallions.”

“Well, of course he’s different to start with he’s not a stallion he’s a human.”

“That’s not what I mean he’s kinder and more reliable than most of the stallions around here.”

“We’ll see, Scoot you properly awake yet?”

“Nnnn... just five more minutes.” Scootaloo replied groaning.

“Fine then I guess I’ll just have to eat yours.”

“Noooooo im staaaarving!” Scootaloo moaning sitting up at the table, “Hey where did Nigel go?”

“He’s in the kitchen you must have been pretty tired considering you cried yourself to sleep in his lap.” Rainbow Dash kept teasing her.

“That’s enough Rainbow else I’ll take away your dinner and give it to Angel,” Fluttershy scolded.

“I..I’ll be quiet,” Rainbow Dash said looking down at her plate and ate quietly remember the last time she said that she actually did give it to Angel.

After a short while Nigel walked in with his freshly cooked fish and sat down on the floor with it causing all the ponies at the table to look over at him.

“Errr Nigel what are you doing?” Scootaloo asked.

“Oh your awake Scootaloo? I’m eating my fish why?”

“That’s not what I meant, why are you sitting on the floor and not at the table.”

“Oh it’s because the chairs here can’t support my weight I found that out at the hospital the painful way,” With that Nigel resumed eating his fish.

The three pegasus looked at each other and without a word grabbed their plates and sat down next to Nigel they all ate their meals talking and laughing, after the meal they all decided to stay over at Fluttershy’s cottage for the night.

“Oh, but I only have two bedrooms somepony will have to sleep on the sofa.” Fluttershy said.

“No problem I was planning to sneak out and sleep outside anyway,” Nigel replied with a smile.

“Why would you do that?” Scootaloo asked.

“Well, I am a guy remember and I feel more comfortable outside anyway so ill find a tree and sleep there.”

“Are you sure you want to do that? Wont you get cold?” Fluttershy asked.

“Ill be fine I get nice and warm when I wrap my wings around myself, it’s quite handy to be honest there like a blanked that are always with me.”

“But what if...”

“No no I insist go on, off to bed with all of you have sweet dreams and all of that,” with that Nigel turned around and left the cottage and climbed a tree and settled in for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours have passed since Nigel climbed the tree he was laying back and was looking up at the star filled sky through a clearing in the tree.

“My you’re a strange creature aren’t you?” A voice came from the bottom of the tree.

The sudden appearance of this voice made Nigel jump and fall out of the tree and belly flopped into the dirt below.

“Ouch, that looked like it hurt are you okay?” The pony asked.

“Yeah I’m fine just give me a sec,” pushing himself up Nigel took a look at the pony standing in front of him, he saw that it was a mare with a light violet coat and a darker violet mane it was too dark to see her eyes.

“Sorry about that I’m Nigel who are you?”

“Hmm I suppose you could call me Pandora,” The mare introduced herself.

“Well, Pandora what brings you here at this time of night?”

“Nothing much I’m just taking a stroll I find that the night sky helps to relax me, it’s so quiet and peaceful.”

“Yeah it sure is,” Nigel replied they both looked up at the sky that was littered with stars for a few minutes.

“Well, thank you for your company Nigel, but I suppose I better go back home and get some sleep,” Pandora said and turned and started to walk away.

“Same to you Pandora, sweet dreams.”

“You too Nigel have a good rest,” She continued to walk away, “you’ll need it.” She added under her breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey wake up sleepy head your training starts now!”

For the second time Nigel was startled out of his tree, but this time he recovered and landed in a crouched position.

“Wow that was impressive recruit now stand up at attention!”

“Damn it Rainbow do you have to be so loud in the morning?” Nigel said rubbing his eyes.

“Hey if you want to learn how to fly like a pro then you will address me as mam or captain.”

Nigel thought it would be better to play along rather than rebel so he stood up and puffed his chest out and said, “Mam yes mam.”

“Good, now get down and give me twenty wing push ups.”

After the push ups there was even more push ups followed by sit ups and after going through this routine for two hours Fluttershy and Scootaloo came out for their lesson.

“Oh hi Rainbow Dash I thought we was gonna start our lessons together?” Fluttershy asked.

“We are, I was just seeing how long it would take for Nigel to get fed up he’s surprisingly fit,” Rainbow replied with a sour face with because her prank had backfired.

“You WHAT,” Nigel said getting up from his last set of push ups, “You realise that I am going to have to get even right?”

“Yeah yeah I’d like to see you try, let’s get on with this lesson shall we.” Rainbow replied.

Over the next few days Nigel and Scootaloo got a lot better at flying they were able to do the basic movements and a few tricks taught by Rainbow Dash, on the last day of the week Twilight came to visit.

“Hi Twilight what are you doing here?” Fluttershy asked.

“Oh not much just thought I’d see how everypony was doing.”

“Hey Rainbow Dash how about a race?” Nigel shouted at the pegasus who was practising her flying moves.

“Hahahaha you think you could beat me in a race?” Rainbow replied landing in front of him.

“Well, only one way to find out how about to Sweet Apple Acers and back?”

“Sure we’ll start from here,” Rainbow Dash drew a line in the dirt with her hoof.

“Can I join in too?” Scootaloo asked.

“Sorry Scootaloo this is gonna be a tricky race, it’s time for me to return the prank she did on me by showing how slow she is.” Nigel said patting her head.

“What you’re still sore over that? Well, I guess this means that my victory will be all the sweeter.”

“We’ll see, Fluttershy will you start the race?”

“Me!? Are you sure you wouldn’t want Twilight to do it?”

“you’ll be fine Fluttershy all you need to do is say ready, set, go.”

“O...ok um... racers to your positions,” Nigel and Rainbow Dash walked up to the start line, “Um... r...ready, sssss...set, go.”

As soon as Fluttershy started the race Nigel and Rainbow took off like a pair of rockets keeping even, flying faster and faster until Rainbow Dash pulled ahead.

“Ha is that all you’ve got I didn’t know you were that slow Nigel” Rainbow shouted back at him.

“I’m just a bit parched once I get some water you wonder even see me pass you,” and with that he flew into the closest cloud and half a minute later he came bursting out with speed that almost rivalled the sonic rainboom.

Rainbow Dash looked back to see if she could see Nigel, seeing only open sky she smiled to herself and decided to give him a sporting chance and slowed down a bit, but when she looked back forward Nigel was already in front of her and was nearly at Sweet Apple Acers picking up speed she pulled even with Nigel.

Rainbow Dash couldn’t explain it how could a newbie flyer be able to keep up with her and keep his cool at these speeds that he has never flown before the only thing left that should could do is use the sonic rainboom and leave him in her dust.

“No hard feelings Nigel, but I’m going to win,” and with that she sped up and broke the sound barrier causing her to gain the speed she needed with a smug grin on her face she knew she had the race in the bag until she heard another boom go off behind her.

“Impossible, how can he do a sonic rainboom as well he only started to fly a week ago?” Deciding it would be better to think such things later she focused on winning the race.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow I didn’t know Nigel was that fast he’s able to keep up with Rainbow Dash,” Scootaloo admired.

“Oh I’d say Nigel is even beating her,” Nigel commented.

“What the... Nigel how did you get here aren’t you racing Rainbow?”

“I was until I went into the cloud then Twilight did her magic’s and made a clone or something that is equal to Rainbows speed,” Nigel explained with a smile on his face, “I told you it was going to be a tricky race,” he added with a wink.”

“But how did you convince Twilight to help you?”

“I asked her if she would help me pull a prank on Rainbow Dash and she said ok.”

“I wanted to test out the new spell I learnt and this was the perfect opportunity it’s a spell that helps improve yourself with a copy all I had to do was cast a shape shift on the clone,” Twilight said in her usual explanatory manner.

“By the way Twilight you said you needed help with something what was it?”

“Oh nothing much it can wait until later lets just enjoy the race for now.”

The group sat around and talked waiting for Rainbow Dash to come close enough to see Nigel was on the ground already they didn’t have to wait long.

Rainbow Dash started to slow down so she would crash into the ground for when she landed, but was still going fast enough not to give Nigel the edge until she saw him already on the ground, her mouth fell open and she looked back and saw Nigel was still behind her and then she realised she had been tricked.

“O...ooooooh I think the cats out of the bag she’s stopped,” Nigel said.

The group on the ground started to laugh even Fluttershy gave a small giggle Rainbow Dash turned away and flew off somewhere.

“Oh dear I hope we didn’t hurt her feelings,” Fluttershy said with concern.

“Don’t worry I’m sure her feelings are fine it’s just her pride that’s wounded see she’s coming back now with that ...giant... raincloud... oh crud, RUN!” Nigel Shouted.

The group on the ground turned and ran to Fluttershy’s cottage, but they were to slow Rainbow Dash caught up to them and let loose the water in the cloud down below drenching everyone.

“Thought you could make a fool out of me will ya,” Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

The group on the ground just fell over laughing in the rain getting drenched, then they started to play in the rain by making mud angles and splashing in puddles, Rainbow Dash and even some of the creatures Fluttershy takes care off joined in.

Ten minutes later the group walked into Fluttershy’s cottage muddy and wet, but still laughing they each went to get cleaned up and dried, then cleaned up the mess they made walking in Fluttershy and Nigel went and prepared lunch for the group whilst Rainbow Dash told Twilight how the clone behaved and Scootaloo played with Angel, after they all finished their lunch there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it” Fluttershy said walking to the door, “Oh hello Spike did you want to talk to Twilight?”

“Yes please is she still here?”

“What is it Spike?” Twilight asked coming to the door.

“You have a message from the Princess she asked if you could come to Canterlot the day after tomorrow.”

“Oh boy here we go again,” Rainbow Dash groaned.

“What do you mean?” Nigel asked.

“Wait for it.”

“The princess!? Oh no what if it’s a test I must study and pack I need to prepare thanks everypony for the fun morning bye.” Twilight ran out of the cottage towards the library.

“Well, that was...sudden,” Nigel said with a blank look on his face.

“It happens every time the princess asks her to go to Canterlot nothing to worry about it’s just how she copes with it,” Rainbow Dash replied.

Over the next few days Nigel and Scootaloo helped Fluttershy take care of the various creatures she looks after, when the time came they went and said goodbye to Twilight at the train station.

“Goodbye dear, hope everything goes well.” Rarity said hugging Twilight.

“Yeah good luck at whatever the princess wants you to do.” Rainbow Dash said patting her on the back

“Hurry back so we can have a PARTY!” Pinkie shouted whilst firing her party cannon.

“Just make sure ya get back safe sugercube,” Applejack told her.

“Say hi to the princess for us if you don’t mind?” Fluttershy asked her.

“Well, I don’t know what’s going on, but good luck,” Nigel said shaking her hoof.

“You stay out of trouble alright the princess put me in charge of you so it’ll be bad if you did something stupid whilst I’m away,” Twilight warned him.

“Stupid I don’t know what you mean,” Nigel said feigning ignorance.

“Hmmm really how about running into burning buildings, flying to high you lose consciousness or falling out of trees?”

“O yeah I seem to remember doing those things.”

“Don’t ya worry Twi well keep an eye on him,” Applejack told her.

“Yeah I mean what’s the worst that could happen?” Rainbow Dash asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Twilight left for Canterlot the group went their separate ways leaving Nigel on his own.

“Finally, some me time, now I can explore the area outside of town,” Nigel said to himself pulling out the map he borrowed from the library.

Studying the map he didn’t notice the unicorn stallion walk up to him.

“Well, you seem busy these last few days I haven’t seen you much around town.”

“Hiya Bright Ideas,” Nigel greeted the unicorn without looking up from the map, how did the problem with Pinkie Pie go?”

“Ah well I think that’s gotten even more complicated if you’d like I’ll tell you about it over lunch and point out some places you would probably like to check out on your map.”

“Sure why not.”

Following Bright Ideas over to his favourite restaurant he listened to his story of what happened after Pinkie Pie chased him and what happened after she caught him.

“Well, sounds like you’re in a complicated situation alright what you gonna do about it?”

“I was hoping that you would do me a favour...”

“Hmmm this seems like the real reason you asked me for lunch.”

“Well, maybe” Bright Ideas said with a mischievous grin.

“Go on then let’s hear you out.”

“Well, I was hoping you could distract Pinkie Pie long enough so I could sort some things out.”

“Distract Pinkie Pie whilst she’s focusing on something she wants? You realise that’s suicidal right? Like not even a joke its literally suicidal I heard what happened to the last person who got in her way.”

“Pleaaase Nigel you’re the only interesting thing that can distract Pinkie for a long enough I mean it’s too peaceful here...”

Suddenly there was a scream coming from the other side of town.

“You were saying?”

“Oh it’s probably Rarity screaming about some fashion disaster.”

“HELP AN URSA MINOR IS ATTACKING!!!” A panicking pony shouted running from the direction where the scream came from.

“Wow two for two, it’s not your day today is it Bright.”

“Oh shut up.”

And with that they ran off towards the edge of the village to see how they could help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the scene there was no Ursa Minor to be seen, looking around there wasn’t even a pony was in sight as well.

“By the way what does an Ursa Minor look like?” Nigel asked Bright Ideas.

“It looks like a bear, but much bigger and has stars on its coat kind of hard to miss so I think it was just some prank being played.”

“Erm... nope defiantly not... I think I found it... we should probably run.”

“It’s behind me isn’t it?”

“Well... no not behind you I would say more above...”

Looking up Bright Ideas saw that he was staring into the eyes of the Ursa Minor

“HOLY BUCK! RUN!”

Nigel and Bright Ideas turned and ran back from the direction they came from with the Ursa in tow destroying buildings as it ran after them.

“Nigel we need to get everypony out of here, go find Applejack and Rainbow Dash!”

“No need partner we’re all here.” Applejack called emerging from the crowd of ponies with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity.

“Oh good Applejack would you take everypony to your farm it’s the furthest place from where the Ursa is rampaging.”

“Sure thing,” Applejack said running off to gather everypony she could.

“Pinkie Pie you go with her and help keep everypony distracted with what you do and yes you can use your party cannon and before you say it no you can’t use vinyl’s base cannon.”

“Awww party pooper,” Pinkie Pie said hopping after Applejack.

“Rainbow Dash fly to Cloudsdale and see if you can get the Wonderbolts to come and help.”

“Uh uh no way I’m not leaving ponyville in its time of need,” Rainbow told him defiantly

“Grrr you know you loyalty is really annoying at times like this right? Fine go and find Rain Runner and gather as many rainclouds as you possibly can the Ursa is destroying buildings and causing fires will your loyalty let you do that?”

“Yes sir,” Rainbow Dash replied saluting.

Bright Ideas started to looked around to see if there was anypony he could call to help in this situation then his eyes fell on Marine Magic and Atom they were helping the earth pony Ginger Root.

Running over to them he called “hey guys what happened here?”

“Not much Ginger Root just fell over were taking him to the hospital,” Atom told him.

“Rarity can you take him to Applejack’s it will be safer there and nurse Redheart should be there as well.”

“Sure thing darling,” turning to Ginger Root she asked him, “Will you be alright dear if we walk all that way?”

“Y...yeah I’ll be fine you can’t keep me down as long as this fez is on my head I won’t stay down,” He replied climbing onto his hoofs.

“That’s good maybe you could help Pinkie Pie as well with some songs as well to keep everyone distracted,” Bright Ideas asked him.

“Now that I can defiantly do leave it to me.”

Walking off whilst leaning on Rarity Bright Ideas couldn’t help feel a little jealous of Ginger Root, turning back to face the other he noticed a single pony was standing in front of the Ursa.

“I hope that’s not who I think it is,” Raising a hoof to his forehead, “NATSU! Get away from there.”

“Relax guys I got this.” Summoning up a massive fire storm around himself he then directed it at the Ursa, but missed and set fire to a building instead.

The entire group that was with Bright Ideas groaned and all raised their hoofs to their heads with the exception of Nigel who raised his hand instead.

“Damn it Natsu you just said fire to the corn factory...” Bright Ideas told him.

“Wait I can fix this I can...”

“No Natsu go... just...go...Atom please go with him to make sure he wont try anything like that again...” Suddenly the sound of popping came from the building that was just set on fire causing the Ursa to turn curiously to the sound.

“Well, at least he distracted it for a while... Fluttershy can you and Marine Magic find the animals that are bound to be running around in panic and take them to your cottage it should be safe there.”

“Umm... sure but I don’t know if I... I can do it I mean I...I’m scared,” She replied covering her face with both her hoofs.

“Fluttershy don’t worry you’ll be fine ill keep the Ursa under control and I’m sure this stallion here, Marine Magic wasn’t it, will keep you safe as well,” Nigel told her removing her hoofs from her face.

“O...okay,” She whispered and took to the air to look for some animals in the air whilst Marine Magic looked for them with his magic on the ground.

“Alright so that just leave me and you Nigel everypony and animal should now be safe.”

“Don’t forget about me I can help,” A pony with metal gray coloured coat said appearing behind them.

“Damn it Book Blink don’t do that when we are in a crisis it almost makes me jump with fright every time.

“I know that’s why I do it so what do you need?”

“Well, you could be our messenger use your talent and teleport to Applejack’s farm and to the other groups letting them know what’s going on?” Bright Ideas asked.

“Sure thing,” And with that he was gone.

“Come on Doctor we can’t take on an Ursa Minor with just a screwdriver we need to run!” Nigel turned around and noticed that the voice came from a gray coloured pegasus.

“Hmmm you may be right Ditzy, but we can’t let it destroy the town,” the brown stallion told her he was holding some sort of screwdriver that was emitting some noise.

The Ursa Minor was happily eating the popcorn that had come from the corn factory that Natsu had set fire to until it heard an annoying noise coming from the two ponies below him; he swept a claw at them.

“DOCTOR!!” Screamed Ditzy.

“I’m sorry Ditzy I couldn’t protect you,” the doctor whispered to her.

“YOU TWO RUN!” Nigel shouted at them pushing them away causing Nigel to get slashed by the claws and was sent flying into a wall.

“Ditzy look it’s a human I mean he has wings so maybe he’s not a human, but he’s humanoid at the least, oh it’s so exciting if you exclude the Ursa Minor attack and the fact he just got slashed,” The Doctor told Ditzy.

“O yeah I know there was talk around town that there was a human about he didn’t have wings though when he arrived you would know this if he came out of your blue box sometimes.”

“Ditzy not now we need to make sure that he’s alright come on let’s get him on his back.” Whilst rolling over Nigel, Bright Ideas came running over joined with Applejack and Book Blink.

“Oh no, quick Book Blink go back and get nurse Redheart now!” Bright Ideas barked at him, with a quick flash he was gone.

“That...” Nigel said with a weak voice.

“Don’t speak sugah save your strength,” Applejack told him.

“That...ing...hurt...” Nigel still muttered stumbling to his feet.

“Nigel stay down your hurt bad.” Bright Ideas reached out a hoof to him.

“THAT BUCKING HURT!!!!” Nigel shouted and took off faster than he had ever done before flying faster and faster he easily broke the sound barrier making his own sonic boom he flew right at the Ursa Minor.

“Oh no he aint gonna fight that thing is he?” Applejack said starting to run after him.

“It looks like he’s completely lost it I don’t think we can stop him.”

The Ursa Minor jumped at the sudden boom sound and looked around to see where it came from then he noticed the flying creature coming at him fast the Ursa took a swipe at it but missed.

“WILL YOU JUST GO HOME ALREADY?!” Nigel shouted at the Ursa punching it in the nose causing the Ursa to fall over, the Ursa didn’t even look back it just got up and ran back into the Everfree forest from fear of more pain

“Did he just punch an Ursa Minor? More importantly did he just make it fall over from just one punch?” Bright Ideas asked sliding to a stop staring at amazement.

“Ah...ah think so... hey Bright?” Applejack asked stopping as well

“Yeah Applejack?

“Remind me never to get on the wrong side of him.”

“Yeah... that sounds like a good idea to me...o damn he falling quick lets go.”

Nigel had just enough strength left to fly down to the ground safely, once he reached the ground he could no longer stand so he decided to just lay there he then noticed a shadow was over him.

“Oh hey Pandora...” Was all he could manage before falling unconscious due to fatigue.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Princess Celestia your student lady Sparkle is here and requests to speak to you.”

“Thank you guardsmen send her in.” Princess Celestia ordered him.

“Princess Celestia,” Twilight said bowing to her, “I am here by your request what do you need?”

“Request? I never asked for you to come here my faithful student.”

“But I received a letter that you wanted to see me today!”

“This is most puzzling perhaps Luna sent it instead?

“No the letter said Princess Celestia I read it through hundreds of times.”

“Hmmm this is strange, I feel like this has been planned, I think we should return to Ponyville right away.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in the thickest part of the Everfree forest three ponies met.

“Hello sister were you able to get it?” A brown pegasus asked.

“Yes I was with this we can restore daddy,” the light violet earth pony replied holding up a small vile filled with red liquid.

“Yes then father will be please with us, his three children of chaos, but there is one more step we must find and free mother,” the third one of them said.

All three children of chaos laughed maniacally causing the once silence forest to echo them.

Author's Note:

alrighty chap 3 is out and only a few days after i said it would be done (woopsie) hope you enjoy it and all that i may do a side story from the points of view of what happened to the others when they separated but i don't know yet
again point out any mistakes i made and ill change em thanks
o almost forgot the oc that people belong to and such
Book Blink----- Darkheretic
Marine Magic------ Demanji
Atom----- OfficialPinkaMenaX
Carrot i mean Ginger Root----- animorph11
Rain Runner----- TerroroftheEverfree
Natsu----- Strijer987 not his oc but he gave me the idea XD