• Published 28th Dec 2012
  • 627 Views, 2 Comments

The Adventures of Dr.LunyJoy, Book 1. - Dr.LunyJoy



Dr.LunyJoy is a blue male unicorn with a brown mane. Unfortunately, he was dragged into changeling country unconscious without his pills for multipersonality disorder at the royal wedding.

  • ...
 2
 627

Chapter 3, The Hunt for the Lunatic

As Twilight trotted to the train station, she thought about whether she should go back and bring Spike with her on this adventure. The downside being they would have to carry more stuff, he might not like the long journey of walking, and he could be used as a hostage if the enemy kidnapped him. Then again, If he came he might be able to use his Dragon Fire send updates Princess Celestia. His fire was useless though, she had spells to send messages and light fires. The most important factor also being that he might get hurt by the changelings or whatever wild creatures roamed out in the wild.

She was going to leave Spike here. He could help Derpy Hooves out if she was sad and take charge of the library.

It was a beautiful morning to leave. Birds where chirping, Twilight remembered there was going to be a storm later today, occupying both Rainbowdash and Applejack. . She best not bother either, Rainbowdash and Applejack are going to need all the help they could get.

Nearing the station, Twilight returned to her former thoughts. “Hey, Spike,” Twilight said.

“What’s up, Twigh?” Spike inquired.

“I’ve decided that you should stay here while I’m out to find Dr.LunyJoy. It would help a lot because you could make sure Derpy hooves is O.K., she feels guilty that the changelings dragged him away when she found him unconscious.”

“Awww, I wanted to come with youuu…” Spike complained.

“Oh Spike… You wouldn’t like it anyway. All I am going to be doing is walking along while looking around.”

“O.K.” Spike said, defeated.

“Anyways, I’m going take the Friendship Express up to Manehatten, I will get off there and take a road down south east, the changelings took” Twilight explained pointlessly to Spike because he was distracted by a butterfly…

Coming back into reality, Spike noticed that Twilight had stopped talking “OK, bye Twigh!”

“Bye Spike,” Twilight said with a sigh. Twilight climbed aboard the Friendship Express, finding a seat. She waved out the open window to Spike, who was distracted by a butterfly again.

The train conductor bellowed, “All Aboard!”

“Yes!” she heard Derpy call from down the line. Twilight knew it was Derpy because it was one of her kinks. Twilight wondered what she was doing on the train…

Shining Armor was annoyed by his needless labor, moving furniture in with Princess Cadence wasn’wasn't as easy as he thought. “Um…, move the couch right here? No. Right there. Put the Table on the left and put the lamp on it…” Cadence said to her husband, often changing her mind. They were but a third of the way through moving everything in..

He wished he was doing something else , what would he be doing? Looking for Dr.LunyJoy. Cadence has no clue about Dr.LunyJoy missing, she hardly knew him at all. She didn’t ask him about whether any pony was missing, but soon she might know that Dr.LunyJoy wasn’t here.

Ooooohhhh boy, she might think I was hiding it from her and get angry at me. I’ll tell her, but how do I just say an old friend is missing? She might tell me to go through, but I need to stay here and help her out! Oh, it’s boring anyway….Ahghg! I can’t make up my mind!

“Where has Dr.LunyJoy been?” Shinining said trying to slip it into the conversation

“Oh yes, he said he would be here to help with the furniture. Where is he?”

“He was captured by the changelings. I didn’t tell you because you didn’t ask and we went straight to work and…” Shining blabbered on and on until he was out of breath.

“You could have just told me that,” Cadence said, soothing her husband.

“Well, we just got married and I didn’t want to ruin the moment. I just want to go out and look for him, but I can’t…” Shining said, confessing his motives to Cadence.

“Well a life is more important than furniture. The choice is yours Shinning, I won’t be mad at you whatever your decision is,” She said with the most sincere tone in her voice.

“O.K.” Shining kissed her on the cheek and pulled the already packed suitcase out the door.

“So do I move the Wardrobe here or here…”

Allaghi was watching the so called ‘Dr.LunyJoy’ He seemed that this time, he was brought into Metemorphia. Little did Dr.LunyJoy know that he was heading the wrong direction. The partner he was assigned with was already prepared to capture the colt, as it was the queen's orders.

Dr.LunyJoy continued on the mountain pass. He was good at hiking through this mountain-forest, unlike most ponies. Then Dr.LunyJoy looked puzzled, it occurred to Allaghi he was realizing he was heading the wrong direction. My Co-opp tensed.

Allaghi had different orders than the other scout he was with, which is why he turned around and punched the other changeling. Surprised, Allaghi was able to put my hoof over his mouth and use the dagger to stab him. He moved just enough so that the sharp knife grazed his leg. The changeling rolled over, placing Allaghi at the bottom. Dodging the knife again, the partner lept off and into the trees. Most likely he was going to inform Chrysalis of the recent news.

Allaghi instead went to inform his queen, Metamorphosis.

A changeling opened the doors to Queen Chrysalis’ throne room. “My Queen!" it yelled, panting exhausted. "The blue unicorn... was captured by one of our Vehicle squads… he escaped…my scout partner served… the other tribe." He puased for seconds catching his breath, "The blue one has escaped but is deep in our territory." *Wheeze* . Queen Chrysalis stopped reading her last paper of Gaby Gums and sighed.

The griffons were allowed to pass through the territory unharmed, for they were too big to even have a close resemblance and to mean to get enough love. When ponies came through, they were a delicacy, which is why they are to be taken to the queen. There has been few times when ponies escaped her grasp, but this one has done it many times already.

A long time ago, when on a hunt for ancient astrology recordings, he wandered into Metaformia and found something. An ancient technology that her, Celestia, and the opposing hive have battled for. He refused to speak any of us, even Celestia. Though some have already gleaned some of it for their own advantage

She was not going to let it slip through her hooves this time...

Princess Metamorphosis was sleeping when word of Dr.LunyJoy had reached her. Allaghi had done well, he has proved himself a strong spy yet again. He works well undercover, he had been living his life by taking ponies that Chrysalis had captured

Once he was found out, he was kicked out of the hive, and the shock nearly killed him. Then Metamorphosis found him crawling along a road . She welcomed him into her own little hive, poor small changelings have to have a queen. Only eight in this small hive. They stealth used stealth to fight stealth, forced to starvation.

It would be hard to defeat Queen Chrysalis, though we could win if we had the advanced technology. It is time to take my rightful position on the throne.

Author's Note:

Allaghi's name is not just some random racist name. I forget what language and what word, but it means SOMEthing in a different language.Hope you guys like the revisions!