• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 13,171 Views, 439 Comments

Pony bound - Shortcourt



Losing your innate body isn't as easy as it seems, especially on earth.

  • ...
25
 439
 13,171

Morning routines

I stand across the room staring at Katie soothing Dante. My face is red as hell from blushing. A part of me is happy, and another part of me is distraught: I’m happy because I ‘finally taught this asshole a lesson’, and I’m distraught because I ‘potentially took away his chance of having kids’.

Well, I probably did a good thing. There is no way I can baby-sit his kids if they act just like him. I rather go to hell then deal with mini version of Dante. Feeling dreadful, I finally speak up.

“Is he okay?” I asked in a concerned tone.

“He will be fine,” Katie reassures with a weak smile, “He’s a big guy.” Katie looks down at Dante, “You’re a big guy aren't you Dante?” she asks with a sardonic tone.

Dante doesn't reply to Katie, but sits up and gives me a deadly glare. Gulp. “Heh, sorry,” I whisper timidly while my body began to perspire. Dante continues giving me a fixed glare. Shit.


Well, I never thought things could escalate so quickly. Here I was, defending my male pride, not knowing that my brother bullies bronies. How did bronies come up in the conversation anyway? Was it my fault that I showed my tenderness for Derpy hooves publicly, or was it Katie’s fault for bringing up Derpy Hooves? Shit, pointing fingers is old. This is my fault for being self-righteous and disavowal. I had to say “I was born a guy and will die a guy.”

I’m not a philosopher, but I know I wasn’t thinking rational in that situation. I already knew Dante had a lot of animosity towards bronies, but I never thought he bullied them! He also called me “gay”, meaning my analysis of him being a judgmental prick was correct. How does watching a t.v. show determine your sexuality? Honestly, these teens are getting un-original.

Even if I was gay, why did Dante put so much effort in trying to attack me? He literally knocked Katie over just to try and break my bones! Is he that homo-phobic? Let me elucidate on Dante’s personality, okay? He likes to screw with people mentally, not physically. Even if I did something stupid, like spill water on his 360 for example, he would never approach me in a forcible way!

This worries me greatly. Now that Dante knows I’m a brony, I’m sure he isn’t done plotting against me. Yeah, he is quite a persistent individual. His perseverance isn’t my biggest worry; that would be me bucking him in his stones. Add all three factors together and that will equal a dead pony. Okay, maybe I’m thinking about this the wrong way. I mean, Dante’s “revenge” motives should debase since he knows how hard I can buck. Hell, he probably gained respect for me since I stood up to myself.

Well, with the help of Katie, but my point remains. Ever read “The diary of a part time Indian”? Well, that book is an example that beating up the top dog gains you respect. Too bad the top dog in my house is my dad.

Katie looks at me with a bothered expression, obviously noticing me stuck in my thoughts. Katie turns back to Dante and takes a small gasp of air.

“Hey Dante, can you go out the room for a second? We need to have girl-to-girl talk.”

I growled in my head, annoyed being referred as a female. Even though I technically am one, I’m not comfortable being referred to with female pronouns. Maybe Katie said that so Dante can vacate the room without any drama?

“My pleasure.” Dante obliged with alacrity, leaving the room while shutting the door. He is pissed off it seems. Katie sighs then turns her attentions towards me

“Hey, are you okay?” Katie asks in a sympathetic tone.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I reply giving a compulsory laugh, “Um, I’m just still in shock.” I whisper timidly, sounding like a certain yellow Pegasus.

Katie frowns, clearly annoyed with me aggrieving her.

“Look,” Katie begins, “You kicking Dante wasn't a conscious thought, it was an instinct. Don’t feel bad.”

How the hell did she know this? I look at her with a bewildered expression, “Um, that’s not what was on my mind, but how did you know?”

A cheeky smirk comes on her face, “You just told me. When I’m in shock, I don’t take the time to ponder my next move .It comes naturally.” She explains

Katie is smarter than I thought. I need to give her more credit.

I just give a forceful smile, still envious with myself.

“So,” Katie begins, “What’s with the long face?” she says in an expectant matter. Clearly, she can read facial expressions quite well.

“Nothing”, I interjected quickly.

Katie gives me an annoyed look. I don’t blame her, she is trying to help me and I’m being a woeful bitch.

“Sorry.” I murmur, still distressed by the way I've been acting.

“It’s alright, now what’s got you so sour?” she inquired.

I sighed. She has been tenacious trying to get information from me, even though her perseverance is starting to vex me, I can’t screw up. I should be grateful I have someone to talk to. Hell, she saved my life twice. If she wasn't in here, Dante would have disposed me properly! Well, maybe I do deserve to get disposed? Here Katie is, trying to lift my spirits up, clearly not wanting me to be a despondent mess for the rest of my new life.

I closed my eyes and primed myself, “I’m-“I pause. I’m just now noticing how much I hate my new voice. I was so shocked before that I forgot that this isn't my native voice. I suck it up and begin my story, “I’m just not comfortable knowing that Dante beats up bronies,” Hell, I don’t consider myself a brony, but watching the show is enough for him to perceive me as a brony.

“Plus,” I continue, “I kicked him in a place that men aren’t allowed to show in public. I don’t think this is the last time Dante will try to accost me violently“ I bite my lip while finishing.

Katie gives me a quizzical look, “Is that what’s got you so sorrow?”

“Yes”

Katie studies my look for a second, and then she started to erupt with laughter. Is she taunting me or something?

“What’s so funny?” I ask while a frown forms on my face. Here I was expecting her to understand me since she was so compassionate earlier, but having a person on the same page as you all the time is too good to be true.

“Nothing,” Katie says while wiping a tear from her eye. Of course she pulls the classic ‘nothing is wrong’ trump card out of her sleeve. “It’s just that you worry too much.” she giggles. Oh, tell me something I don’t know.

I raised an eyebrow at her, “Why wouldn't I worry? You saw that glare Dante gave me! He’s going to get revenge on me in any way he can!” I shout.

“Dude, maybe you need to relax. I mean, you honestly think I’m not aware of Dante’s rigid intentions by now?” Katie says to me with annoyance and contempt in her voice. “Dante won’t pull anything on you because all I have to do is call mom or dad. Dante might act like he’s ‘the shit’ when they aren't around, but when they are, he turns into a wimpy chimp.” She says while smiling.

I smile back at her. A ray of hope is shining through me now. “You’re the best, Katie.”

“Don’t get all fluffy on me,” she jokes while putting her hands up. “I’m just being a good sibling, unlike that sterile bastard down stairs.” she says while referencing my attack against Dante’s man parts.

We both laughed. This is the second time I felt real joy ever since the transformation. My grandfather was right; laughing frees your mind of depressing things.

Katie face then crunches up in a disgusted a look. Did she see a rat or something. Katie then approaches me and sniffs.Sniffing me made her bring up a particular subject.

“Eww, did you wash up today, Shawn?” she hissed, probably knowing the answer, but wanting me to clarify it for her.

A grin forms on my face showing embarrassment. “No.” I say casually.

“You smell like blood and muss,” she says directly. “Take a shower.”

I blushed, feeling uncomfortable about what I’m about to ask her, “About that, since I have hooves, I was wondering if you can wash me up instead, hehe.” I giggled, trying to hide my humiliation. Oh no, did I giggle? I feel like I’m losing an inch of my masculinity ever second I’m in this female pony body.

Katie frowned, “I’m afraid I can’t help you with that. I’ll help you adjust the water, but you can’t have me spoon feed you just because you’re a pony,” the blond girl starts with her lecture. “You’re going to have to adapt sooner or later. Sure, we don’t know how long you will be a pony, but now that you’re one, get use to it.” she finishes her lecture. She sounds like mom right now. I knew mom would influence her during out summer vacation! Well, it’s better than Dante influencing her.

Feeling slightly defeated, I close my eyes and give a pout, trying my best “puppy dog eyes” impression. “Pretty please?” I beseeched while I battled my eyelashes innocently. Yes, I acted out of character in that situation because I am extremely desperate. I've seen those fanfics where bronies turn into ponies and attempt to take a shower. Oh boy, I don’t want to suffer that fate!

Katie shook her head and said “No means ‘no’ Shawn. You might make my heart explode, but you won’t change my mind.” I frowned.
Damn, I was hoping my innocent act would work since I’m a cute little pony now; I guess not everyone is easily manipulated.
“I’ll adjust the water for you, but that’s it.” she declares.

“Fine” I mumble while brushing my tail against the floor. Yeah, I’m quite spoiled. To be honest, I’m not really worried about having an accident while taking a shower; it’s just that I’m a lazy bum.

Katie smiles, “Good. Let’s go.“ she says in an excited matter.

“Okay.” I reply

Katie starts to walk towards the door while I have trouble, since I’m not accustomed to the pony methods of locomotion. I gradually move my left forehoof forward whilst moving my right hind leg forward. I did the same for my other sides of legs. I repeat my movements, but the consequence to moving like this is I move at the pace of a turtle.

Katie opens the door and signals for me to go through, but gives me a thwarted look when she sees my peculiar way of walking.

“Dude, just turn your body while you walk.” she growls while still holding the door open

I listen to her advice by moving my forehooves forward while I sway my hips left and right. I smiled at the result. “How did you know, Katie?” I implored

“Easy, I just studied the way the ponies walk in the show,” she says optimistically.

“Of course,” I mumble. My brain has been messed up ever since the transformation. Maybe it’s stress? “ I've been alittle inane today. I mean, I wake up to find myself-“

“HAPPY THOUGHTS!” Katie interrupts while screaming.

“Sorry.” I say in a very Flutter shy- like way. I hate annoying the people who try to help me.

Katie sighs. “It’s okay, just stop being so awkward.”

“I’ll try.”

“Good.”

After our awkward conversation with Katie being the resolve with her profound logic, AGAIN, we walked out the room. I feel like a slut walking like this, but all ponies walk like this. No dirt on my shoulder, right?

When I reach my hallway, I realize that this is the first time I’m leaving my room since the transformation. Everything looks… big and capacious. My corridor wasn't a very long path, but in this pony body, it looked long, dark, gloomy. I never was the most intrepid individual as a human male, but being a female pony isn't helping. Being in a trance while walking, Katie finally speaks up, breaking me out of my daze.

“We’re here, zombie”, she cooed while chuckling, noticing me deep inside my thought again.

“Oh really?” I said with a small amount of disbelief in my voice.

“Um, yeah. Why wouldn't we be? It’s just a hallway.” Katie said looking confused.

I shrugged. “It’s nothing, it’s just that everything looks so huge now, I expected the walk to be longer."

She nods, understanding my perspective.”Well, considering I waited 15 seconds for you, I guess your assertion was correct, somewhat, hehe.” she giggles.

Ah, so my trance must have made things seem shorter. I smiled nervously, “Yeah, hehe.” I chuckle.

Katie opens the bathroom door and signals for me to go in. I nod and walk into the toilet room and first thing on my mind is: ‘why did everything get so big?’. Of course, I forget that I became a pony sometimes. A female ONE at that. If I had to say which part of the transformation is more stressful, I would say it’s a tie. I miss my fingers and my masculine traits. I really hope there is a cure; I don’t think I can live like this forever. It doesn't make sense though, why did I turn into a pony? Am I the only one? I need to check the news after I shower; maybe they will shed some light. I doubt it. If a lot of the population was transformed into ponies, they will probably talk about the excess amount of jobs that were lost. The only thing I can do is hope.

Katie breaks the silence and says “Well, get in the tub.”

“Oh, okay.” I reply quickly.

I move towards the tub and get up on my hind legs, placing my forehooves on the surface of the tub. I then slowly move my left hindleg over the tub and do the same with my left one. I am successfully in the shower with no bruises, ha! Thankfully, the tub wasn't too big. I don’t think I would like Katie putting me in the tub like I’m a baby. I’m 16 years old for fred sakes! Which reminds me, since I’m 16, that answers why my pony body isn't fully developed. I realized I’m slightly smaller than the mares in the show.

“See, that wasn't too hard.” said Katie.

I twist my neck around to look at the blond hair girl. “No, it wasn't actually,” I say feeling confident. “Matter of fact, I think I can adjust the water myself.”

Katie smirks “Lets see you do it then.” she says in a daring tone

“Watch.” I say while a cheeky grin comes on my face.

First thing I do is examine the three knobs on my shower. From left to right: Cold, On, and Hot. The first thing I do is place both of my forehooves on “on” and turn the circle shaped knob right with force. Yes, I put “on” on first because I take showers differently from everybody else. It’s a habit, that’s all I’m saying. I then turn my attention to the hot water knob. I put my forehooves on the knob and try to turn it right with all my force. Goddamn, it is stuck pretty good.

Katie notices me floundering and says “Want me to put on?"

“NO!” I shrill, reluctant to forsake my opportunity of adjusting the water myself.

“Okay!” she screams back surprised by my outburst.

I keep my eyes and hooves fixed on the hot water knob. Feeling defeated, I let go.

“Buck!” I say outloud. I meant to say another word, but it’s too much to say a four letter word as a pony, huh?

Katie giggles. “Buck? Using pony vocabulary, huh?” she asks with mirth in her voice

I keep my eyes on the knob since I can see Katie from the corner of my eyes. “No, it’s not me. I’ll tell you after I shower.”
Katie gives me a confused glare and shrugs. “Whatever.”
After contemplating, I do something that shocks Katie. I put my mouth on the tab.

“Shawn, what the hell are you doing? Get your mouth off that!” the blond girl scolds

“nelmur gwib yup” I mumble with the knob in my mouth.

I turn my head right, and to my surprise, the knob moved. I walked back and heard the sound of water about to start.

I turn my attention to Katie and give her a merrily smile while closing my eyes. “See, I told you- Ah!” I let out a girly scream after I get planted by an immense amount of hot water

Katie flinches. “Shawn!” she screams, evidently scared at what just occurred.

“Turn it off…. TURN IT OFF!” I scream feeling tears coming out my eyes. I don’t care about how I sound at the moment; I just want the pain to go away. I felt hot water before, but this felt way more painful than my last accident with it.

Katie quickly gets the message and turns the hot water off. She then turns the “on” knob left to turn everything off. She looks down at me sympathetically while I wallow in my tears.

“You poor thing you” she says. She bends down to pick me up, but I knock her hand away with my hoof. I quickly get up and jump out the tub, galloping to the door. Running with tears in my eyes, I was too conflicted to open them to identify objects in my way. I learned the hard way when I slammed into a door.

“AH” I scream while the door bops me on the floor.

Kate glazes at me. “Maybe we should wash you up.” she says, giving an odd smile.

I sighed. I swear someone is getting off to me suffering.

Author's Note:

Alright everypony, new chapter. Hopefully this one will be easier to follow then the last one. Which I'm going to edit soon. The grammar in the first two chapters is abysmal, heh. Anyways, Merry-belated Christmas!