• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 1,264 Views, 8 Comments

MLP FiM: The Perfect Storm - foxdieholocaust



Queen Chrysalis revivies King Sombra after his apperent demise, they began a plot of taking down the royal family, Canterlot and Equestria.

  • ...
6
 8
 1,264

A Chance Meeting

The group headed to the outskirts of town in order to take back their original shape.

Having doing this they began their flight towards the misterious Empire.

In the beginning not even the powerful Queen could sense anything, apart from the bitter cold.

They continued their travel, going deeper in the artic mountains.

Eventually they came to a point of believing that there was no hope left, that their time had come to an end.

The Queen felt a pressure in her heart, not for having put herself in such a dreadful situation, but for dragging her subjects along with her.

And she feeled specially stupid for believing a pony rumor, and for having rushed an investigation without even considering the consequences.

They kept wondering for days, crossing blizzards day and night, heading for what they believed was the north.

"This is it... I am so sorry my Changelings, for having put you throught this hell"

the starving Queen thought while she began to feel the last of her strenghts abandon her body, for in the last days she had, without them knowing giving away her magic energy to her subjects in order to keep them alive.

"Curse you, Celestia. Curse your Kingdom and your damned family"

Those were the words that came out from her mouth before she felt her legs collapse.

With obvious concern the others helped the weakened Queen to stand up

"please, your Majesty we can't give up yet!"

hearing this words the Queen found the strenght to stand up.

She lifted her horn and started to cast a tracking spell, this was the Queen's last attempt to find the Empire or any source of food.

What she found maked her hopes return...

She felted something she hadn't feeled in decades, probably centuries.

A pure and extremely powerful source of malice.

As is known, the Changelings not only feeded on love, but on malice too.

But being the ponies of a pacific and loving nature she hadn't sensed any malice worth of effort in quite some time.

but this time was different, the amount and level of that malice was enought to feed an entire army.

Hoping that this wasn't some sort of illusion provoked due to the hunger she passed the good news to her subjects.

And so, gathering energies from an unknown place the group raced to the origin of that last hope.

When they crossed a hill that stood in their way, what they saw left them speechless.

A large crystal city, glowing and shining beautifully in the light of the rising sun, surrounded by a protective barrier of powerful magic.

"That must be... The Crystal Empire!. So that is why we couldn't found it with our powers, is protected by one of those cursed barriers!"

The Queen said that with a dissapointed tone of voice, having realized that in their current situation reaching the insides of the city was impossible.

"Still, we are going to look for the source of this... Delicious evil"

The Queen gave the order, and in no time they found themselves in the limits of the town barrier.

At plain sight there was nothing important, but then Chrysalis found a small red and sharp object buried in the snow.

It was a smooth black and red horn from an unicorn.

"What do this means!?, THIS is the source of that great evil?; Ah, whatever."

a beam of green magic lifted the horn off the ground and soon other beams joined the original as the Changeling started to drain the malice out of this awkward horn.

As the group of Changelings continued to feast on this horn, something specially strange became noticed.

The horn, instead of running out of malice, it became stronger, and it's power more abundant.

Then suddenly something as they were draining this horn, a thick and black smoke began to be expelled from it's base at an incredible rate, as if it was about to explode.

Immediatly the Changelins began to step back as the smoke began to gather around the space around the horn who was now levitating by itself.

A dark silhouette began to form out of the smoke, and slowly the shape of an unicorn began to materialize in front of the shocked group of Changelings.

It was a large and imponent stallion with a dark greyish fur and a pure black mane dressed in the apropiate clothes of a king, with pieces of armor covering his neck and quarters with a silver crown on his head.

This figure within seconds of his release launched a violent and bloodthirsty cry, wich shuddered and frozed the blood of those who were present.

Recognizing this threat, the Changeling subjects immediatly went to a defensive stand.

"Stay behind me!" the Queen ordered, prepared to face the grim figure in battle if necessary.

Immediatly the stallion turned again into shadow, and quickly positioned his face less than a few inches from Chrysalis own.

Looking direclty in her eyes, the King gave a stare that Chrysalis felt as if was piercing deep into her soul.

She actually was greatly intimidated and scared by the ruthless and full of the most pure hatred and blood thirst, green with red, covered in a dark purple mist king's eyes.

And finally after what it seemed to be an eternity, the dark King spoken with a hoarse and deep voice.

"You... Released me... Changeling?".