• Published 21st Dec 2012
  • 1,237 Views, 14 Comments

Odd Love: The 53-D icident - punisher143



Double TwiDash genderswap shipping

  • ...
2
 14
 1,237

One of those odd days

“This is the last time I’m ever playing with you guys,” Spike said angrily to Applebloom, who had been following him relentlessly all day.

“Yer just mad ‘cause I won your soul fair and square,” Applebloom replied teasingly.

“It was a card game! We played a simple card game for ‘my soul’. You take the stakes way too seriously, you know?” Spike let out a sigh, half because of Applebloom and the other half because he was close to the library. “I hope Twilight’s doing something normal after the day I’ve had.” He placed a hand on the door where his hopes were immediately dashed by someone yelling on the other side.

“This is so disorganized!” a male voice shouted from inside the library. Spike shared a confused look with Applebloom and opened the door to find a stallion that looked very much like Twilight tearing through a bookshelf. “How is every single book in the most wrong order imaginable?!”

“What… the hay…?” Applebloom asked.

“Looks like Twilight was messing with transformation spells again. I better look for the reversal spell book,” Spike whispered and started for a book shelf.

“My books are not in the wrong order!” Twilight shouted and walked into the room, stopping Spike and Applebloom in their tracks. “All of those books are in the right order, so don’t touch them!”

“Spike…” Applebloom said.

“Yeah?” Spike answered.

“Am ah seeing things?”

“If you’re seeing two Twilights and one of them is a stallion, then you’re not seeing things.”

“…Welp, ah’m done being awake fer today.” Applebloom turned to the door and opened it before turning back to Spike and saying, “Ah’ll see ya later Spike, and remember that I own your soul for the day.”

“Sure, I’ll make a note.” Applebloom nodded and left the library, leaving Spike to focus on the argument going on in front of him.

“You have the autobiography for Starswirl sorted under the author name!” the male Twilight shouted, “It should be sorted with the other autobiographies!”

“That was how it was sorted last month!” Twilight returned, “Now it’s by author! If you had half a brain, you would realize that!”

“But it MAKES NO SENSE! Why would you ever sort them by author! You’re such a spaz!”

“I’ll show you spaz!” Twilight then did something that Spike would never thought he would see: she dove onto the male Twilight and the two engaged in a bite match.

“Um… Twilight?” Spike asked making sure to shout over the fight.

“Yes Spike?” Twilight asked before biting her counterpart’s leg.

“Does Princess Celestia know about your… homunculus?”

“No, I was waiting for you to get back. Argh, you bit my flank you little-“ Spike just shook his head while he walked upstairs to find a quill and roll of parchment and walked back downstairs to start writing a letter.

‘Dear Princess Celestia,

Spike here. I thought it would be important for you to know that Twilight got herself mixed in something again. It doesn’t look like anything serious like the last time I wrote to you, but it’s… interesting.

Twilight must have been experimenting with a cloning spell or something, because as I write this I’m watching her fight with a stallion version of her. He looks almost exactly like her down to the cutie mark.

This is beyond me though, so maybe you can make some sense of this.

Signed, Spike.’

Spike read the letter and looked over at the fighting unicorns, who were both starting to tire out. Spike walked over to them and poked Twilight in the shoulder.

“Hey Twilight, I need you to sign this,” Spike said gesturing to the letter.

“Ok Spike,” Twilight said grabbing the quill with her magic and signing her name, “What is it?”

“It’s a letter to the Princess explaining what’s going on,” Spike answered and looked down at the stallion struggling against Twilight and asked, “Do you want to sign this too?”

“Oh sure,” he said grabbing the quill in his own magic and signed his name. “I’m Dusk Shine by the way,” he said giving Spike the quill and extending a hoof.

“Um… Spike,” Spike said shaking the hoof, “it’s nice to meet you.”

“Oh no, the pleasure’s all mine,” Dusk said before tossing Twilight off him and jumping on her again to resume the fight. Spike shook his head as he rolled up the letter, opened a nearby window, and breathed a quick burst of green flame onto it. The wisp of green smoke rushed to Canterlot, leaving Spike with little else to do but wait for a response and watch the brawl.

“I better get some water to throw on them if it goes on too long.”


High above the skies of Ponyville, two rainbow maned pegasi were in the middle of a heated race. The only stakes: the title of fastest pegasus in Equestria. So far they had been neck and neck at every single turn and maneuver, every move one of them made was matched flawlessly by the other. Soon the cloud they had marked as the finish line rapidly approached and they both crossed.

“Bazinga, I won!” the stallion shouted.

“Yes, I won!” the mare yelled.

“No way, I won by an inch!”

“I won by a hair! You’re just too daft to realize it!” The two stared into each other’s eyes fiercely, neither one liable to give in.

“Do you want to go at it again?” he asked, “because I’m raring to go at any time!”

“Anytime, anywhere, I’ll race you!” The two kept their gaze for another half minute before the stallion smiled widely.

“You know what Dash, you’re alright.”

“Huh?” Rainbow Dash was thrown off by the sudden praise. Rainbow Blitz took off in a light hover and kept the smile up.

“You’re the first real competition I’ve had in a one on one race. I would assume that’s true for you?”

“Dude, I’ll take any excuse to be able to fly. There’s just nothing like the feel of the wind rushing past you during a good fly by.” Rainbow plastered on her own excited smile as she crouched down into a ready position, “There’s nothing anypony could do to tear me from the skies.”

“A mare after my own heart!” Blitz said landing on the cloud, “So… bros?”

“Sure, I’m cool with it as long as we don’t stop with these races,” Rainbow Dash said spitting on her hoof. Blitz’s grin widened even more as he spat on his own hoof and slammed it against Dash’s hoof. That small show of sportsmanship got a laugh out of Blitz as he pulled Rainbow Dash into a tight hug. “Ok, that’s over doing it a bit,” Dash protested and struggled against the stallion’s arms.

“I don’t care!” Blitz answered. Rainbow Dash stopped struggling and returned the hug, though a little less enthusiastically than Blitz, and was relieved when he let her go. “So, are you up for another race?” Dash opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted when her stomach growled.

“Maybe after some lunch,” she said and looked over the edge of the cloud. “Wow, I didn’t realize we were so close to Sweet Apple Acres.” Blitz looked over the edge down at the massive plot of apple trees and smiled at his twin.

“Hey, you thinking what I’m thinking?” he asked.

“We go down there to surprise Applejack with some Double Rainbow action and maybe get some lunch?” Rainbow Dash asked returning the smile.

“Took the words right out of my mouth! Let’s get down there!” Like a flash, both pegasi shot down to the top of the trees and flew over the road leading to the farm the Apples called home. They landed smoothly in front of the gate and slowly walked toward the house.

“So Dash, how should we do this?” Blitz asked.

“What, who should knock on the door?” Dash asked in return, to which Blitz nodded, “Well, it’d probably be funny if Applejack opened the door to find you. Of course, the bait and switch would also work where it’s me and then you at the door would also be funny. What do you think?”

“You know what, let’s both be there. I want to see the look on her face when she’s thrust head first into this situation and we try to explain it.”

“I like that idea! Let’s do it!” The pair rushed through the remaining distance to the farmhouse and up to the door. Rainbow Dash did the honors of knocking rather forcefully while shouting “Applejack, open the door! I have someone who wants to meet you!” She stopped when the door opened slightly to show a very annoyed Applejack.

“Darnit Rainbow, what is so important that you have to nearly bust my door down for?” Applejack asked.

“I want you to meet someone,” Rainbow answered with a smile.

“And who would that be?” Applejack asked opening the door fully, “Yer boy-what.”

“Hey there Applejack!” Rainbow Blitz said extending a hoof to Applejack, “I’m Rainbow Blitz.”

“Uh… hey there,” Applejack said cautiously shaking Blitz’s hoof, “So, who’re you?”

“He’s me from another universe where we’re stallions,” Rainbow said and lightly punched Blitz, “he and a friend of his crash landed here, so they’re gonna be staying with us for a bit till Twilight figures out how to get them back.”

“…Am ah being pranked?” Applejack asked and looked around outside, “Is Pinkie watchin’ us right now?”

“As funny as that would be, we’re being serious,” Blitz said with a shake of his head, “I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. I was in space an hour ago.” Applejack stared blankly at the pegasi, shifting her gaze from one to the other before stepping aside.

“Maybe ye should come in. This sounds like quite the story.”

“Not really, but if there’s lunch in the deal I can tell you,” Blitz said walking inside the farmhouse followed by Rainbow Dash. Applejack was about to close the door when she saw Applebloom trotting toward the house.

“Howdy there Applebloom!” Applejack called to her sister with a wave. Once Applebloom got close enough Applejack asked, “How did your day go?”

“It was alright,” Applebloom said, “Ah claimed Spike’s soul and had fun with him and Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Then ah saw something weird.”

“What?” Applejack decided to ignore her little sister’s comment about claiming souls or whatever she was talking about.

“Ah could have sworn ah saw two Twilights when ah saw Spike back to the library. Would it be alright if ah took a nap?”

“Of course you can. Do ya want any lunch before that?”

“No thanks, ah just want to get some sleep.” Applejack nodded and let Applebloom walk past her before closing the door. On her way to the stairs, Applebloom happened to glance into the dining room and froze when she saw the Rainbows sitting at the table and chatting. Rainbow Dash noticed her standing there and waved at her.

“Hey there Applebloom, how you doing?” Dash asked with a smile. The stallion next to her also looked at her and waved.

“…Ah’m going to bed,” Applebloom whispered and walked up the stairs.

“What was that about?” Blitz asked Dash, who shrugged.


“Well, I suppose it was good to get that out of our systems,” Twilight said lying on the floor next to Dusk.

“I agree,” Dusk said standing up and stretching his legs, “but I still disagree on your sorting.”

“Let’s agree to disagree and hope that you never have to find a book.”

“I was just about to make some popcorn,” Spike said from the stairs and drew Dusk’s full attention for the first time. The stallion walked over to the dragon and started looking him over.

“So this is your assistant?” he asked lifting Spike up in a magic field, “he’s not all that different from my assistant back home.”

“Hey put me down!” Spike yelled struggling against the magic field, “I’m not some toy for you to play with as you please!”

“Yes that’s Spike,” Twilight said tugging Spike from out of Dusk’s magic and setting him on the floor, “he helps keep me on the straight and narrow.”

“He’s very masculine for a dragon too, though I only have Spines to go on there,” Dusk said.

“Masculine, you really think so?” Spike asked excitedly, “and who’s Spines?”

“Spines is my assistant back home. She’s a dragon about your age.”

“I thought tame dragons were a rare thing.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you didn’t I?” Twilight said standing next to Dusk, “Dusk is me from another universe where our friends are stallions.”

“Oh, that’s all?” Spike asked flatly, “Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? How did he even get here?”

“Teleportation accident,” both unicorns answered.

“Of course, and are-“ Spike stopped to quickly belch out a letter, which Twilight caught in her magic, “Excuse me. Are there any more of your friends around Dusk?”

“There’s only Rainbow Blitz, and he’s probably wherever Rainbow Dash is,” Dusk said as Twilight started reading the letter and asked her, “Who’s that from?”

“My teacher Princess Celestia,” Twilight answered, “She must have gotten back to us on that letter. We should really correct the ‘clone’ thing Spike.”

“Clones?”

“Spike apparently said that you were a bad clone of me, which might be correct depending on how you look at it.” Twilight gave Dusk the letter and said, “She’s a little concerned about what I may have done and wants to meet us to make sure you’re not dangerous.”

“That doesn’t sound good. Does she have any buttons I shouldn’t press to come out of it alive?”

“Oh don’t think things like that, Princess Celestia is a great pony and wouldn’t do anything bad to you. That being said, don’t mention cake around her. It’s something of a sore spot for some reason.”

“Noted, I should probably find Blitz to tell him that. I’m good to go whenever though, so you can tell her that.” Dusk, very stiffly, walked out of the library leaving Twilight and Spike alone.

“Is cake really that big of a thing for Princess Celestia?” Spike asked Twilight, “it sounds more like a bad joke than anything.”

“Birthdays were always hard at the castle,” Twilight said sadly, “let’s get that letter written up. This is going to take a lot of explaining.”


“Where do I even begin to look?” Dusk asked himself as he walked through the streets of Ponyville. He was a little surprised at how most ponies barely spared him a passing glance before resuming their business. ‘Does this happen all the time, or do they just figure it’s someone else’s problem? Either way, I’m glad they’re not asking too many questions.’ Dusk decided to avoid the marketplace in favor of a street which, if the layout was anything like back home, would lead him to Carousel Boutique or this universes variation thereof.

“I doubt that Rainbow Blitz would willingly go there, but he has surprised me before. Either way, it would definitely help to introduce myself to Elusive’s counterpart here.” So, under the logic that there are only so many places Blitz could be, he continued walking through town until he spotted a familiar silhouette. He tried not to be too surprised when he saw the exact same building Elusive worked and lived in as he walked up to the door and quietly entered.

“Hello, is anyone here?” Dusk asked out loud.

“Just a minute, I’ll be right there,” answered a voice from the back. While Dusk waited for the owner to come out, he decided to look around the boutique. Rarity, as Twilight called her fashionista friend, shared similar taste in fashion with Elusive which was only natural. The only real difference was that Rarity seemed to specialize in dresses primarily.

‘I wonder what she looks like,’ Dusk thought inspecting a random dress, ‘if the pattern holds from the other girls, then Rarity should not look much different from Elusive.’

“I’m coming~!” the voice called again followed by its owner. Dusk wasn’t really surprised to see a white unicorn with a purple mane walk out from a back room somewhere. Apparently she hadn’t expected a stallion to be in her shop, at least judging from how she froze in her tracks and gasped dramatically. “My oh my, oh my.”

‘Dread.’

“I do apologize for taking so long, I was busy upstairs with an order. So how can I help you?”

“Huh? Oh, there’s nothing I really need help with, I just wanted to introduce myself considering I’ll be staying here for a while.” Dusk then offered Rarity a friendly smile, which was probably as cheesy looking as he thought, but Rarity seemed to take it in stride and returned the smile.

“Well, that’s certainly nice of you. How long are you going to be staying if I may ask, Mr.…?”

“Dusk Shine and I don’t know how long I’ll be here. That’s a bit of a gray area.”

“Really, well that’s nice to know.” At this point, Rarity looked at Dusk curiously and rubbed her chin with a hoof. Dusk took one step away cautiously when Rarity asked, “This may seem odd, but have we met before? You seem awfully familiar.”

‘That took her a while. Did she figure it all out?’ Dusk wondered to himself and said out loud, “A lot of ponies have been saying that. I apparently look like uh… Twilight Sparkle, I think her name was. She’s actually been helping me and my friend a little, so I can see the resemblance.”

“True, you do look vaguely like Twilight, but I know plenty of ponies who look like other ponies.” Rarity concluded that thought with a nod before looking Dusk over again. “I apologize if this is sudden, but what size suit do you usually wear?”

“Huh? I-I don’t know, I don’t usually pay attention to that kind of stuff,” Dusk said suddenly getting a very bad feeling. He started backing to the front door while saying, “Well anyway, I gotta go find my friend now. We have some very important things going on and I need to find him. I hope you understand.”

“Oh it’s no trouble at all,” Rarity replied, “though I do hope you and your friend come back. I’ve just been hit with an amazing idea. Can you pass that along?”

“I’ll be sure to,” Dusk said and opened the front door. Just then he had a little though and smiled widely. “Oh yeah, and if you ever need somepony to live model for you, my friend would love to do that. He loves it.”

“Really?” Rarity asked and leaned toward Dusk in curiosity, “I would like somepony like that in a couple of days. What’s his name?”

“He usually goes by Blitz. I’ll be sure to prod him your direction soon enough. You’ll know him when you see him.” With that Dusk left Carousel Boutique and started making his way in what he assumed was the direction to Sweet Apple Acres. He passed various shops and buildings until he was on the path out of town, thankful that he could see the massive orchard in the distance.


Back in Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack’s attempt to get a straight story from the Rainbows wasn’t going so well.

“So then Berry got the sweet idea to trip the mailmare,” Rainbow Blitz said and took a drink of cider before continuing. “So we got the rope and pulled it off without a hitch. Guess what happened.”

“What?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“She trips and lands face first into a pie Berry put there when I wasn’t looking. Then she did some kind of front flip and continued on her merry way licking pie of her face. She didn’t even miss a beat in her stride. I’m sure she’s not normal.”

“Ya know,” Applejack interrupted from her side of the table, “as entertaining as that story is, it still doesn’t explain WHAT YER DOIN HERE!”

“Jeez, calm down AJ, I’m getting to that,” Blitz said flinching back from Applejack.

“No ya weren’t! If what ya said is true and ya’ll aren’t just pranking me, then it shouldn’t even be possible for ya to be here. It’s like putting an orange seed in an apple, it doesn’t work!”

“What is that analogy?” Rainbow Dash asked with a small laugh.

Blitz sighed a little and said, “I’m not even going to try and explain how we did it because I don’t get it. You want your ear talked off, go talk to Dusk. All I know is I spooked Dusk, he teleported us into space, and we landed in a lake outside of your town.” Applejack sighed and covered her face with her hooves, though before she could say anything a voice called for her from outside.

“Applejack, are ya in here?”

“Ah’m in the kitchen!” Applejack hollered back.

“Who was that?” Rainbow Blitz asked his counterpart.

“Probably Big Macintosh, Applejack’s older brother,” Dash replied.

“Oh, this ought to be good.” No sooner had Blitz said that did a red stallion walk into the doorframe.

“Ah was wondering if- what?” Big Macintosh said once he saw the occupants of the room, more specifically Rainbow Blitz. Both stallions took the other in, eyeing each other up for several moments before Big Macintosh looked at his sister. “Ah’m ah seeing double?”

“Um… sort of,” Applejack answered glancing back at the pegasi. Rainbow Blitz was still staring at Big Macintosh so Rainbow Dash spoke up.

“It’s actually really simple,” she said and patted a hoof on Blitz’s shoulder, “this is Rainbow Blitz. He’s me from another universe where I’m a stallion, and he and the Twilight from his universe fell into a lake outside of Ponyville.”

“Oh, that’s all?” was Big Macintosh’s reaction.

“Yeah pretty much,” Rainbow Dash answered and looked over at her double and tapped his shoulder, “And what’s your deal? You’ve been staring at Big Mac since he walked in.”

“Huh?” Blitz said and shook his head lightly, “Oh, sorry about that sis. It’s just so weird.”

“Sis?” Applejack asked confused, though Dash herself didn’t seem to notice what he said.

“What’s weird?” Dash asked.

“Him,” Blitz said pointing at Big Macintosh, “I’ve figured out size is not always consistent. Where I come from he’s a mare and, somehow, he’s shorter than her.”

“What?” was the collective response from everypony in the room.

“Oh yeah, totally. Red Gala is totally a good couple of inches taller than him. It is weird, but honestly I find the utter irony of his name to be hilarious.”

“Well, it’s good to know you’re taking this whole thing in stride,” Dash said.

“Oh no, I’m crying on the inside.”

“Well, it was nice meeting ya,” Big Macintosh finally said and turned back to the door, “but ah gotta go tend to… something.” He gave one last wave and walked out of the farmhouse.

“He seems nice.”

“Eh, I don’t really hang out with him,” Rainbow Dash replied with a shrug.

“Oh really, I would have thought you’d spend all your time with him.”

“Oh here we go,” Applejack whispered and rubbed her forehead at the male pegasus’ smirk and the angry look on the female.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Nothing, I just assumed he’d be your type. Strong, good work ethic, doesn’t talk all that much.”

“I think you should shut up.”

“Not your type huh? What about what’s his face from the Wonderbolts, the green eyed dude?”

“Just because you’re me doesn’t mean I won’t beat your ass into the ground.”

“Heh heh, that’s so easy I’m not going to touch it.” Rainbow Dash, once she found out what he meant, blushed deeply before grabbing Blitz’s head, slammed it into the table, and tackled him to the floor.

“Ugh, it’s like dealing with two Appleblooms in the morning,” Applejack commented as she watched both Rainbow’s fight it out. “Ah really hope there isn’t another Applebloom along with these two.”


Not too far away from that little fight was none other than Dusk Shine trotting along the road leading to Sweet Apple Acres. Considering there’s not much to look at on the way to an apple orchard Dusk found himself examining the trees as he went.

‘It’s really good for me that the layout of Ponyville is more or less the same as back home,’ Dusk thought and perked his head up as he approached the actual entrance to the ranch. He passed under the archway and increased his pace a little. ‘Alright, so trial and error should show that Rainbow has gone here. I’ll just find them and- WHO IN THE HAY IS THAT?!’ Dusk stopped when he saw what he thought was Red Gala, but on closer inspection he could tell he was a stallion and a little shorter than Red Gala. The two stallions stared at each other for a couple moments before the not Gala gave him an annoyed look.

“Ah’m a bit shorter than her, right?” he asked suddenly. It took a second for Dusk to realize what he said and smiled nervously.

“Um… yes? I guess you met my friend,” Dusk said.

“Eeyup, he’s in the farm house,” he said motioning behind him, “just don’t make a mess.” The red stallion then moved off into the orchard. Dusk rubbed the back of his head before walking in the direction of the farm house, which wasn’t that all far away. He took a quick leap up the front steps and knocked on the door, and after a few seconds the door opened onto a somewhat accepting orange mare.

“Um, hello, my name is-“

“Dusk Shine right? Ah think that’s what they said your name was,” the mare said looking over her shoulder.

“They? So Rainbow Blitz and Dash are here,” Dusk said looking over her shoulder as well.

“Yeah, they only just stopped fighting. Come on in if ya want, and ah’m Applejack.” She lifted a hoof toward Dusk who did the same and bumped it against hers.

“It’s nice to meet you Applejack,” Dusk said with a nod and followed Applejack inside, the door swinging shut behind him. Applejack walked into what Dusk remembered should be the dining room and when he followed inside he immediately had to restrain a laugh at the state of the two pegasi in the room. “Well, you two certainly look like you had a fight.”

“Yeah, we did,” Blitz said rubbing a cheek, “Well know I know there is a line we don’t share.”

“Whatever,” Dash replied with a glare.

“Well let’s just hope that your reason for fighting was better than ours,” Dusk said with a small shake of his head. The Rainbows and Applejack gave him a strange look before he said, “Anyway I just wanted you guys to know that we’ve got a meeting with Princess Celestia sometime soon.”

“Seriously? That didn’t take long at all.”

“Yeah, it’s only been a couple of hours,” Blitz said.

“Two and a half actually,” Dusk explained, “I just thought I’d let you guys know that, and I’d like to get the meeting done as soon as possible.”

“I’m good to go whenever, so let Twilight know that ok?” Blitz said.

“Yeah, it’s not like we’re super busy or anything,” Dash agreed.

“That’s good, I’ll let Twilight know that when I see her.” Dusk took a step toward the door before he stopped and asked, “By the way Blitz, did you get a chance to Elusive’s counterpart here?”

“No, I don’t think so,” Blitz said scratching the top of his head, “What’s her name again?”

“It’s Rarity. If you can remember where Carousel Boutique back home, it’s pretty much the same here. I already told her to expect you.” Applejack noticed Dusk’s small smirk, but said nothing about it as she tapped the unicorn on his shoulder.

“Before ya go, do ya mind if I ask a question?”

“Sure thing. I’m kind of sure I know what it will be though.”

“Right. Well I was talking with those two,” here she pointed at the Rainbows, “and they somehow got onto the topic of your world or whatever. Ah was wondering if there was any difference between me and… your me, I think?”

“Our AJ?” Dusk asked, getting a nod in reply, “Well, given how things have been so far, I’d assume you two are more or less the same save the gender. Except… well, there’s that thing he does.”

“What thing?” Blitz asked intrigued.

“Um…” Dusk hesitated looking around the room before nodding lightly, “I don’t think he can break dimensional barriers. It’s just that AJ has this weird… coat treatment I think it would be.”

“…What?” Was the collective response, with Applejack and Rainbow Dash looking confused while Rainbow Blitz was now grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“He only told me that one time he tried to harvest the whole orchard by himself. You know when he was sleep deprived?” Rainbow Blitz nodded while Applejack felt her stomach drop a little at the memory of that week. “Well, he let slip that he sometimes takes a bunch of apples, crushes them into apple sauce, and… bathes in it.”

Blitz nearly collapsed from holding in his laughter while something caught Dash’s eye.

‘Is Applejack… blushing?’

“It’s apparently good for coat luster, and I have to agree. His coat is really healthy. Anyway, I should get back to Twilight and let her know what you said. It’s nice meeting you Applejack.” With one last wave at Applejack Dusk made his way out of the house, with the earth pony covering her eyes with her hat.

“I should probably get going too,” Blitz said standing up and moving around the table, “see you two later.” Rainbow Dash also stood up and walked over to Applejack, waiting for Rainbow Blitz to leave before she placed a hoof on Applejack’s shoulder.

“Are you ok?” she asked leaning her head down to look into the earth pony’s eyes.

“I’ll be fine,” she replied and tilted her hat back up, “It’s just… kinda embarrassing you know?”

“Now that’s strange hearing from you,” Rainbow said removing her hoof, “but I do get what you’re saying. I mean, just look at Blitz: I feel sorry for any mare that catches his attention.” That little comment caused both mares to share a good laugh and hoof bump. “Well, I better go catch him before he gets into trouble. I’ll see you later Applejack.” The two friends shared a wave as Rainbow Dash went outside and took off into the skies.

Applejack then took a moment to run a hoof over her coat before shaking the thought away and getting back to work.

Author's Note:

I'm going to be bumping the rating down as of now, since I want the tone to be a little different.

Besides, one mature rated story to my name is enough for me.

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by MoonSkies deleted Dec 3rd, 2018

Bruh, you dead?

10154501
Possibly. We await the author's return.

Login or register to comment