• Published 10th Dec 2012
  • 13,911 Views, 247 Comments

My Little Pony: Square Pants Are Magic - Ultimauser50



Spongebob Twilight AppleJack Rainbow Dash Patrick Pinkie Pie Fluttershy Rarity Luna

  • ...
18
 247
 13,911

Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy IV

‘Ah, the Krusty Krab. Through these doors pass all the many kinds of wondrous and strange life.’

“Through the double-doors... away!” Shouts Mermaid Man as he charges into the Krusty Krab, knocking away two ponies who were going for exit.

‘And also these guys.’

“I told you I'm not hungry, Mermaid Man!” said Barnacle Boy as he walks in next to Mermaid Man.

“N-nonsense, Barnacle Boy, we've got to keep up our strength for the fight against eeeeevil!”

“What a dive.”

“To the register... away!” They approach the register where an extremely bored Squidward greets them.

“Can I help you?” asked Squidward with as much optimism as ever.

“A double Krabby Patty and Two Sonic Rainboom cupcakes for me, and a silly meal for the lad.”

A nervous look appears on Barnacle Boy’s face “It's not for the toy, I just-- I've gotta fit in the tights, y'know?”

“Whatever. 5 dollars, please.”

“You got it, bucky.” Mermaid Man pulls off one of his bra-shells, opens it, and pulls out a metal nut with rust. “Will this cover it?”

“No.”

Barnacle Boy get in front of Mermaid Man. “Listen, Big Nose, this guy has been saving your butt since you were born. Don't you got a living legend discount or something?”

“This is a restaurant slash bakery, not a lending library. And who are you calling Big Nose, Big Nose?” Squidward and Barnacle Boy press their noses together, 'hmm'ing and flaring their nostrils at each other until Barnacle Boy takes off his hat, pulls out a $5 bill and tosses it over to the register.

“Well, next time danger threatens, don't expect any help from us!” With that, he walks off.

“I'm shaking. Hmm, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.” The wall next to the ordering window presses in with SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie's imprints, and then SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie burst through.

“Did he just say Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy?!” asked SpongeBob with the anticipation eating away at him.

“I think so!” said Pinkie Pie as giddy as a school girl.

“Must... get... autograph!” said SpongeBob as one hand reaches out and tears a pen out of Tom's shirt pocket. The other grabs a piece of paper outside the restaurant. While Pinkie Pie just simply pulled out a pencil and tablet from her hair.

“If you wanna grow up strong like me... you gotta leave room for seconds.” said Mermaid Man as he pulls up his shirt a bit, revealing a gigantic gut. “Here comes our waiters!” Those ‘waiters’ turn out to be SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie who are psychotically running toward them.

“Aaaauuuutoooograaaph!” they both said in a tone that would give most 5 year olds nightmares.

“Holy sea cow, it's that Sponge-kid and that Pink Migraine!” shouted Barnacle Boy in pure fear.

“Quick lad,” shouted Mermaid Man who was now standing up which caused his pants and belt fall down “t o the invisible boatmobile! Away!” He grabs his pants and holds them up, leaving his belt behind as the two make their way out of the restaurant. As they reached the parking lot, they noticed that a lot of ponies decided to take their carriage’s out today and they lost their invisible car amongst everyone else carriage.

“Where'd we park?” asked Barnacle Boy.

“Uhh...”

Back in the Krusty Krab SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie finally approach the table the two elderly heroes once sat in. “Can we have your autograph?! Can we have your autograph?! Can we-- they're gone!” They notice Mermaid Man's belt and gasps. “Mermaid Man's belt!”

“Come on! We’ve gotta return it!”

“You’re right Pinkie, follow me!” SpongeBob picks up Mermaid Man’s belt the two quickly bolt out the door.

“Wait! We'll find it with the invisible boat alarm!” Mermaid Man pulls out his boat alarm and presses a button. A car flickers in and out of visibility thrice, revealing the invisible boatmobile to be a pink Cadillac. “There she is!” They run over and jump in the car and Barnacle Boy hits the seat divider.

“Yeeow! I told you we shoulda got the automatic!” SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie are still running after them.

“Hey guys!” shouted SpongeBob.

“Wait up!” shouted Pinkie Pie

“We've got something for you—” The two said in unison in slow-mo as they pull out the belt.

“Floor it!” shouted Barnacle Boy.

Mermaid Man put his foot on the gas peddle and the boatmobile drives away.

“You forgot your belt!” shouted SpongeBob.

“You forgot—” Pinkie Pie tried to shout only to get cut off by the loud roar of the Invisible Boat Mobile. The two look at belt in awe.

“Mermaid Man's secret utility belt! The emblem of submersible justice! For sixty-five years, this belt has helped prevent the fall of nations... and pants. I can't believe I'm actually holding it in my hands!” said SpongeBob.

“I can’t believe we’re holding it at all!” said Pinkie Pie bouncing up and down. “This is THE coolest thing I’ve ever seen!”

“True Pinkie, true. Well, I guess we should return it. I mean, that IS the right thing to do right?”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Pinkie Pie said with sadness in her voice.

The two start to take a step forward, but then dashes back to the kitchen. SpongeBob now has the belt on. “Or not! We could just hang onto it 'till after work...”

“Sounds good to me!” said Pinkie Pie.

“All alone with Mermaid Man's belt. This is just too cool!” said SpongeBob.

“It sure is, I wonder what this button does!” Pinkie Pie presses a button on the belt and a green light flashes out and zaps a barrel of pickles which becomes tiny. SpongeBob picks up the barrel with one finger and holds it in front of Pinkie Pie. “Whoa! The small ray!” They both marvelled in unison. Then a smile creped it’s way across SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie’s faces.

-with Squidward at the register-

“Here's your shake, sir.” He starts to hand him the shake, but he is startled by a loud noise from the kitchen and SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie's giggles. The shake lands on the guy's head, the guy punches him and leaves. There are more flashes, noises, and giggles from the kitchen. “Grr...”

-in the kitchen, SpongeBob places a tiny Krabby Patty on a cockroach's back and Pinkie Pie places a tiny cupcake next to it-

“There you go.” said Pinkie Pie as the cockroach walks off.

“Come again, sir.” called SpongeBob as Squidward barges in.

“SpongeBob, what's going on in here? And Pinkie, didn’t I already told you about loitering on the premises? Huh?” Squidward notices everything is tiny: SpongeBob's hat, his spatula, Pinkie Pie’s party cannon, and her cupcake supply. He then sees the cockroach eating a tiny patty while also taking a few bites of the pink cupcake at a tiny table. “Why's everything all... tiny?”

SpongeBob shifts the "M" on the belt to the back.

“We don't know.” They both say in unison.

“What do you got there?”

“Nothing.” said SpongeBob.

“No, really.”

At this point SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie are backed up against the wall.

“Nothing Squiddy... Honest.” said Pinkie Pie.

Squidward gave Pinkie Pie an annoyed look. “You’re lying.”

“Wh-What makes you say that?” The pink party pony asked nervously.

“Because your hair looses its puff when you lie.”

Pinkie Pie’s hair then poofs out and droops down. “I-I don’t know what you mean.”

“You two've got something alright, let's see it!” Squidward grabs the belt.

“No! NO!” Wailed SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie as Squidward sees the "M" and gasps.

“Is that Mermaid Man's belt?”

“Yes.” they both admitted.

“Wow! I can't believe he'd lend it to you two!”

“Me, uh... either.” They both said laughing nervously. Squidward gasps in mock astonishment.

“He didn't lend it to you, did he?”

“Please don't tell!” said SpongeBob.

“You stole it!”

“Please don't tell!” pleaded Pinkie Pie.

Squidward raises his hand. “Oh, I'm telling.”

“Squidward, if Mermaid Man finds out, he'll kick us out of his fan club for sure! Please don't tell!”

“Uh-oh! There's the phone!” Squidward points at the phone located conveniently a few feet from them.

“Don't!” said Pinkie Pie.

“I'm walking towards the phone!” said Squidward as he walks towards it.

“No!” shouted SpongeBob.

“I'm getting closer to the phone!” Squidward moves his tentacle towards it.

“Do-o-o-on't!” the two cried out.

Squidward picks up the phone. “And now, for the moment we've all been waiting for...”

“I'm begging you!” SpongeBob starts tearing himself in half and Pinkie Pie just slams her head through the kitchen floor boards.

“Hello. I'd like to speak to Mermai-“ A green ray of light zaps Squidward and he is shrunken. He lands on a little table safely. “What did- what?-” The phone hits Squidward on the head. “Ow!”

“Hello? Hello?” called Mermaid Man from the phone before Pinkie Pie hangs it up.

“What did you two morons to me?”

“I'm sorry, Squidward, but you made me do it!”

“SpongeBob, if you and that pink happy psychopath don't return me to normal size right now, you two will hear from Celestia about this!”

“Uh... uh... okay, uh...Pinkie did you leave this thing on from the last time you used it?”

“Yeah, it’s still on.”

“Oh, okay…good…now, uh…”

“I said now!” called Squidward.

“Uh...” Zooming in on the belt it shows the dozens of switches, buttons, dials, and gauges on it. Seriously, you’d have to be a freaking rocket AND computer scientist to use this freaking thing. “Uh...”

“Do you hear me?!” shouted an enraged Squidward as a ray of light zaps him, he now has about twice a baker’s dozen worth of eyes. “Holy Celestia’s grandma! Get it off me! Get it off me!” He flings all the extra eyes off like a wig. “Dah! *huff* *huff* Don't you two know how to work that thing?”

“Not really.” said Pinkie Pie, she then holds up a manual named ‘Mermabelt Manual’. “We didn’t get past the index yet.”

“No! We don’t need it! I can do it!” shouted SpongeBob as he keeps zapping Squidward, but Squidward keeps getting malformed and tortured. Eventually, Squidward, who is now charred, has reached his limit.

“Stooooop! I've got an idea. Let's call Mermaid Man and Celestia and we’ll-” SpongeBob instantly grabs Squidward and holds him in a tight grip.

“NO! I can't let you do that!”

“But there must be someone else who can help!” said Pinkie Pie.

“Yeah!” SpongeBob started. “Someone smart and wise, with years of life experience...” SpongeBob and Pinkie run past Twilight’s library and run up to Patrick. “Patrick! Patrick! Patrick, Patrick!” they both call out. Patrick is sleeping with his face on a windowsill. He wakes up and stammers.

“Oh, hi, SpongeBob. Hi Pinkie!”

“Patrick, I was at work playing with Pinkie Pie and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy came, and we got this belt, and look!”

Pinkie Pie pulls Squidward out of her hair and Patrick gasps in excitement.

“A Squidward action figure! Let me play with it!” Patrick then snatches Squidward from Pinkie Pie

“No, Patrick!” the two called out.

“Fighter pilot!” Patrick makes fighter pilot noises while flying Squidward through the air “Dive bomb!”

“Patrick!” SpongeBob called.

Patrick holds up his fist. “And here comes a giant fist!”

“Patrick, NO!” yelled SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie causing Patrick to stop. “That's not an action figure! That's the real Squidward! I shrunk him by accident.” SpongeBob explained.

“Oh.” Patrick pauses for like…ten seconds, and then holds up his fist again. “And here comes a giant fist!” Squidward screams in terror.

Pinkie Pie stops Patrick. “Patty, you don't understand! This is serious! We don't know how to unshrink him! He could be stuck like this for the rest of his life.”

“Oh, don't worry about it. He'll find love one day.”

“You think so?” asks SpongeBob.

“Well, sure. But it'll be with someone his own size.” Patrick pulls out a pickle. “Like this pickle! See? They like each other!”

“No no no no no!” Patrick pushes Squidward and the pickle together and makes kissing sounds. “Ick.”

“Oh, if only we knew how to work this thing!” SpongeBob said turning to Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie pulls out the manual again. “We could try reading the manual again.”

“No Pinkie, we don’t have time.”

“Lemmie take a look at it... hmm...” Patrick leans forward and after looking at it he points at it using Squidward. “You know what the problem is?”

“What?” asked Pinkie Pie and SpongeBob.

“You got it set to "M" for mini,” Patrick turns the "M" upside down, making it a "W". “when it should be set to "W" for wumbo.”

“Patrick, I don't think wumbo is a real word.” said SpongeBob.

“Come on SpongeBob.” said Pinkie Pie bumping SpongeBob gently with her elbow. “You know: I wumbo, you wumbo, he she it, wumbo, wumbo, wumboing...” She rambles on like this and Squidward just escapes to his thoughts.

“I wonder if a fall from this height could be enough to kill me.”

“...wumbology, the study of wumbo?”

“It's first grade, SpongeBob!” finished Patrick.

“Guys, I'm sorry I doubted you.”

“Well alright then. Let 'er rip!” SpongeBob presses a button on the belt. Green light shoots out and zaps Patrick, he is shrunken down next to Squidward on the ground in front of the random house. “It worked!”

“Oh, no!” the two said.

“Look, SpongeBob and Pinkie's giant! Can I be giant next?”

“Patrick, we're not giant, you shrunk too!” said SpongeBob.

“You're kidding!” Patrick pulls out his pickle which shrunk along with him. “Good thing I still got this pickle!” he then kisses it three times.

“Hey! Now will you take us to Mermaid Man? Or at least Princess Celestia?” Squidward called from Pinkie’s mane.

“NO! He can never find out!” SpongeBob shouts, nearly knocking Squidward out of Pinkie Pie’s hair. “But we'll think of something. I promise. Until then, you'll be safe in this jar.” SpongeBob pulls out a jar and puts Patrick and Squidward in it.

“You know what's funny? My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's in one again! Heh, it's like a pun or something. Heh-heh.”

Pinkie Pie looks at SpongeBob and notices he’s starting to lose his cool. “Uh, SpongeBob? Are you okay?”

“It's only two people... no big deal, nobody else saw it...” SpongeBob said to himself, now sweating. Suddenly Sandy and Twilight walk up.

“Hi guys!” greeted Sandy and Twilight.

“Aaah!” Out of fear and shock, SpongeBob zaps both Sandy and Twilight and they shrink.

“What did... for cryin' o'... What did y'all do to us?”

“SpongeBob! Are you out of your mind?!” shouted Twilight.

“I'm sorry, guys!” he picks up both Sandy and Twilight and puts them in the jar. “Mermaid Man came in and-” Suddenly a wild Larry appears.

“Hey, SpongeBob, Pinkie Pie. What’s up?” SpongeBob screams, shrinks him, and catches him in the jar. Then, as if on cue Big Mac walks up.

“Howdy, SpongeBob, Pink-.” SpongeBob screams again, shrinks him, and catches him in the jar. Then, out of nowhere, Merry May walks up.

“Hi, Pinkie.” Pinkie Pie screams, grabs Mermaid Man’s belt straight from SpongeBob’s belt, shrinks her, and catches her in the jar, then both her and SpongeBob run off. Now picture this, two morons with a belt that can shrink things, just running lose in a city. Scary huh? Anyway, back to the story.

“Hello, SpongeBob.” Calls Mrs. Puffs as SpongeBob screams, takes the belt from Pinkie Pie, shrinks her, and catches her in the jar. Suddenly Caramel and his friends come by.

“Pinkie! What’s up?” Pinkie Pie screams, grabs the belt from SpongeBob, shrinks them, and catches them and their surf-gear in the jar. Discord then drops from the sky and lands in front of them. (Oh, and btw, if you didn’t already know, spoiler warning, but Discord is a friend of the mane 6 now.)

“And just what are you two up to anyway?” he said putting his hands on his hips.
SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie just stare at Discord with a petrified look on their faces and just simply scream, shoot him with the laser, and catch him in the jar. This process of meet, greet, scream, and shrink continues for several hours across ponyville until the jar is filled with ponies. So much in fact that SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie had trouble closing the jar after the deed was done.

“Woo! We're gonna have to get a bigger jar.” panted SpongeBob.

“Y-yeah.” huffed Pinkie Pie.

“SpongeBob, Pinkie, will you two just face facts? You've shrunken everybody in Equestria! You've got to go to Mermaid Man and Princess Celestia immediately!”

“Oh, Squidward. He'll be so disappointed.” said SpongeBob.

“Well, you can't leave us small forever!” said Sandy.

“Yeah! Some of us have work to do!” shouted AppleJack.

“Eeyup.” agreed Big Macintosh nonchalantly.

“You don't understand!” cried SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie.

“SpongeBob, you need to admit your mistakes.” said Mrs. SquarePants causing SpongeBob to stop crying.

“Mom?”

“Your mother's right, son. Mermaid Man will understand.”

“You're Mermaid Man, you old coot.” said Barnacle Boy.

“Oh, yeah.”

SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie lift the jar and look at Mermaid Man. “Mermaid Man?” said SpongeBob. “We're so sorry, it's just that we're such big fans, and your belt, and...”

“Oh, don't worry, son. I understand. Why, I remember back when I first used the belt, the year was nineteen ought- eleventeen twelve, why I believe the president-”

“Just tell them how to unshrink us!!” called the ponies of Ponyville.

“Oh, yes. The unshrink ray... let's see, uh.. uh... did you set it to wumbo?”

“WHAT?!?!” The jar shakes and the jar pops off, and all of the ponies shoot out. They land on the ground and form the statement... “GET SPONGEBOB AND PINKIE!!” They make battle cries, sort of, and climb up SpongeBob and crawl into his porous holes. As for Pinkie Pie the citizens just pull out ropes, that…I guess were conveniently kept in their tails and they rope Pinkie Pie to the ground and they hog tie her.

“Now I have to drive five miles to go to the bathroom in my own home!” shouts Squidward as he kicks SpongeBob's stomach causing SpongeBob to jerk, holding his gut.

“And I need an elevator to climb one stair! HI-YA!” Sandy kicks SpongeBob's brain causing him to jerk forward.

“We've been shrinking for years!” Mermaid Man says to Barnacle boy.

“But this is ridiculous!” They both kick SpongeBob's eyes, which pop out of SpongeBob's head then return into their normal sockets. The Ponies keep on attacking SpongeBob's organs and bones, disfiguring him.

“EVERYTHING'S TOO BIG!!!” everypony shouts.

“I've got it!” SpongeBob unties Pinkie Pie and helps her up. “Pinkie! I’ve got an idea but I’m gonna need your help! Are ya with me?”

Pinkie Pie gently kicked a pony off of her left hind leg. “You bet I am!”

While Squidward and the other ponies were harassing more of SpongeBob's internal systems, they then see a big flash of green light through one of SpongeBob's porous holes. “Ta-da!” both SpongeBob and Pinkie Pie call causing everybody to pop their heads out of SpongeBob's porous holes. “Since we couldn't make you big, we made the city small!” the town is now shrunken. Everybody files out of SpongeBob. “And now, only two more thing to shrink.” SpongeBob pulls the "M" off the belt, faces it towards himself and Pinkie Pie and they pose like they’re getting their pictures taken. “Cheese!” they both said as SpongeBob shrinks themselves.

“I guess this is okay.” said Squidward.

“Yeah, what's the difference?” said Rainbow Dash.

“Good idea, guys.” said Twilight. Everyone cheers. While on the outside of Ponyville a bus drives by and Plankton gets off with two suitcases. He is now as big as the entire town, although the town is actually as small as him.
“Well, it's great to be back!” Plankton suddenly notices the town. “Huh?”

Author's Note:

I know, all of you are thinking one of two things right now. Either ‘Ultima you son of a bitch! What the hell took you so damn long!?’ or ‘What the hell is this?! This ain’t the movie!’ And my answer to both is this: The reason why it took so long is because I am working hard on the movie request, I’m also working on other fanfics, and school is being an asshole. So please spare me your wrath and I promise I’ll keep doing your suggestions. I just need time, and A LOT of it. ‘But Ultima, what about the movie?’ Don’t worry about it, I’ll keep doing requests and do the movie at the same time, I’m already juggling 2 things, why not add 2 more to the list? But anyway, this episode was requested by Mania Man. Thanks for the request Mania Man and I hope you enjoyed, now you guys know the old story, send in your requests and I’ll do the rest. And YES the movie WILL be here, just please give me time. Now with that out of the way, until the next chapter take care, goodbye!