• Published 1st Dec 2012
  • 1,225 Views, 77 Comments

Taylor Swift - AidaSwiftPie



Taylor Swift's a pegasus that can see the future.

  • ...
44
 77
 1,225

Tricktionary

Rainbow Dash was curious and wanted to find out more about Taylor. She decided to hang out with Taylor.

"I've heard so much about you too," Taylor said while taking a peaceful stroll with Rainbow. "I heard about last year, how you saved the Wonderbolts and Rarity. Then you won the Best Young Fliers Competition. It was all really cool, you know!"

Rainbow blushed.

"No way," Rainbow answered. "I mean, yeah I'm cool, but I bet you could be just like me if you had lessons or something. I saw a potential in you the first time I looked at you, no kidding."

"Well Rainbow... a lot of my friends from my hometown don't know this, but I've got a really strong passion for flying. They think I'm all music and just that, but I really like sports and flying too," Taylor said with a small, shy smile.

Rainbow Dash was a little confused, but excited.

"So you got like a tricktionary or something too? Show me what you got, T!"

Taylor said, "I'm not sure if that's such a good idea... but okay."

From the moment Taylor flew into the sky, Rainbow was impressed. It was unlike anything Rainbow had ever seen before. She was too afraid to admit to herself that Taylor's stunts were totally awesome and cool. She just sat there, her mouth agape. Taylor could even pull off the Sonic Rainboom as her finale in one attempt.

Taylor then flew down to the ground in front of Rainbow. Taylor was very shocked to see Rainbow's state.

"Why do you even look at me like that? How could you?" Taylor asked. "I've always been VERY sure your moves are SO much better than mine. You don't show them to me for me to judge. I already know that they're even more amazing and mind-blowing."

Rainbow Dash just sat still there, as if rooted to the ground. Only her mouth was moving, opening and closing like a goldfish.

Taylor then nonchalantly continued, "Hey, you do know I'm participating in this year's Best Young Flyers Competition, right?"

Rainbow fainted right there and then.