• Published 1st Dec 2012
  • 1,225 Views, 77 Comments

Taylor Swift - AidaSwiftPie



Taylor Swift's a pegasus that can see the future.

  • ...
44
 77
 1,225

The Mane Six

In less than a quarter of an hour, Applejack and Taylor had reached Sweet Apple Acres. The first thing that Taylor noticed was the strong and shy Big Macintosh working hard, harvesting the apples tree by tree. The second thing she noticed was the ever-energetic Apple Bloom jumping around, who waved at her with a big smile plastered on her face.

When Taylor and Applejack entered the barn, Pinkie was the first to get excited, asking so many questions about Taylor. Twilight just looked at Taylor quizzically yet thoughtfully yet lovingly. Fluttershy, surprisingly, didn't seem to be shy at all. She didn't speak, but she stepped forward. Fluttershy was actually thinking about the warmth she felt the moment she saw Taylor. Rarity was pleased; she admired the fact that Taylor looked quite like her. Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow at Taylor, but managed a small smile in the end. Taylor felt threatened at Rainbow's reaction and gulped.

Applejack finally got Pinkie to quieten down. Applejack then introduced Taylor to the rest of the Mane Six. Suddenly Taylor came to a realization.

"Oh my gosh, you're the Mane Six?! The Elements of Harmony?! Oh, I am completely honoured to be in your presence, really! I've heard so much about you and I admire you ponies SO much!" Taylor exclaimed, excited.

The Mane Six blushed upon receiving the compliments.

Then Twilight spoke. "Oh come on, we're just like all other normal ponies. We may be the Elements of Harmony and we may have fought many creatures that posed a danger to other ponies, but we're still ponies. We welcome you to Ponyville!"

Pinkie, who had trying to keep her hyperactivity in finally lost it again. "HEY!! This IS a party we're planning, RIGHT?! I say we make it a double celebration as not only the Baby Cakes' turning thirteen months old, but also Taylor's arrival! OMIGOSH that was the BEST idea EVER! We're gonna need more cake, more confetti, and maybe even another of my PARTY CANNON! Don't you think that would be awesome I mean come o-"

Rainbow at last managed to shush Pinkie, who was jumping all about, with her hoof. "Yeah I think we all get the point, Pinks."

Taylor couldn't help but let out a small giggle.