• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 1,502 Views, 64 Comments

Assassin's in Equestria - SinisterBronyz

  • ...
11
 64
 1,502

More in depth resoning

Right well im getting allot of "You didn't tell us why well enough" Or something along those lines so let me elaborate. I have been getting allot of CC from people and I am grateful but they are right... I need to write more in depth so I am. As for what I will be doing until then please check out my other work... I have a Luna stuck on the moon fic and a soon to be released OctyxScratch (I regret nothing)! Now if you want to find out what is going on just be patient and wait or... follow me! Just go to my profile and push the follow button! But leave your questions / concerns in the comment section below! I will be seeing you very soon (I hope) :)

Comments ( 4 )

Will you still be continuing this story? I agree it seems to lack imagery, but it seems like a good idea! I believe you have a great idea in your head, but you're writing as if we are in your head too. If there was some more detail, some more imagery, people would be able to see this brilliant idea!

Anyways, good luck on your other stories and I hope you continue with this one.

2054875 You should join the: Explaining the exact same thing everyone's saying as if you are working together to mass a world wide group of... this joke is over. Anyways I get it, i'm rewriting and saying more of in depth of the surroundings... as for adding more chapters I err... :pinkiegasp: I just realized I have these things with the ehh... stuff? So i'll get back to you on that?

2056212 No worries friend, I'm a patient person :twilightsmile:

got to say interesting story, it got my attention, it was a bit short, but still awesome, hope to see more and fuck the grammar Nazi man, its your story, your rule's and good luck with your story and hope to see how it goes :pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment