• Published 9th Dec 2012
  • 1,549 Views, 75 Comments

The Great Changeling Shipping Experiment - Dusky Flower



The MPVRD has come to Ponyville! It stands for Magic-Powered Virtual Reality Device!

  • ...
5
 75
 1,549

Prologue: The Rules of the Game


Warning: This is a multiplayer game, and there are many highly advanced personalities among the computer-generated ponies in here. Good luck.

-MPVRD Game Reviews, A Button.



Rule One: Everypony has relationships with everypony. While not strictly a rule, the one with the most relationships at the end of the game wins.

Rule Two: You will not directly sabotage another pony's efforts. Of course, there are plenty of indirect ways...

Rule Three: There are many ponies here that do not actually exist. They are still part of the game.

Rule Four: You are not allowed to say if you are a player.

Rule Five: Foals are off limits to adults, and vice versa.

Rule Six: Married ponies are referees, and it is against the rules to have a relationship with them. If you don't get caught, however, it still counts at the end of the game.

Rule Seven: If everypony you are dating breaks up with you, you lose. You have one week to enter your first relationship.






No harm will come to you while you are inside the game. You will gain sustenance whenever you eat within the game, and your energy is restored whenever you sleep. You may exit the game at any time, simply by willing yourself to. Anything that happens outside the game will also happen inside it, so if a new pony enters, or an Ursa Major attacks, they will appear within the game, and anypony affected will be transported out.

Good luck.

-Crystal Chaos Studios owns this game. All standard copyright rules apply.