• Published 24th Nov 2012
  • 1,239 Views, 70 Comments

What is this place? - eridan_ampora



This is my first fan fic :D hope you like!

  • ...
5
 70
 1,239

I'm coming home.

Fluttershy flew as fast as her wings could take her. She was shaking and sobbing, her face stained with tears. She landed in Town Square. Applejack had happened to see her land and galloped over to greet her. She noticed Fluttershy was crying, and went to ask her whats wrong. Before she could even answer, Fluttershy collapsed to the ground heaving great sobs of pain and sorrow.

"Fluttershy, what's wrong?"

Asked A.J.

Fluttershy lifted her head slightly and stared at Applejack through her messy, tangled mane.

"I...*wheeze*.... Can't... tell.... *cough*...you..."

A.J looked confused.

"Uh, why not sugarcube?"

Fluttershy didn't say anything, instead she stared at the sky, her eyes wide and full of fear. Applejack and Fluttershy saw a dark grey pegasus descending from the sky. His eyes black as night. Fluttershy screamed in terror as she got up quickly and backed up. Fluttershy knew who it was, and what had happened to him. Stormy landed a few feet away from Fluttershy, crying, but a very large grin across his face.

"Why did you leave me Fluttershy... WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!?"

Fluttershy had no time to respond. Stormy had grabbed Fluttershy by the middle and held her head close to his dark face.

"I'm going to kill myself Fluttershy. I can't be like this. I don't want to hurt anypony..."

Said Stormy coldly. It seemed as if reality had caught up with him a few times.

Stormy dropped Fluttershy and let her fall to the ground. Stormy took off and headed towards the pond nearby to drown himself. He didn't want to hurt anyone, especially Fluttershy. He knew it would be the best for everyone if he were dead.
Fluttershy was sitting on the ground in shock. She finally remembered what was going on a few minutes later. She then sprinted to the pond Stormy had gone to, but she was too late. She saw Stormy's tail sticking out of the side of the pond. His body had been crushed by a large boulder. Fluttershy stood staring at the remainders of Stormy for 5 minutes. She then lied down very slowly and began to cry. She cried until she couldn't anymore.

Later that night, Rainbow Dash and Twilight had been out looking for Fluttershy since they hadn't seen her in over 4 hours. Rainbow Dash had noticed a little yellow and pink figure near the pond, she knew it had to be Fluttershy. Dashie pulled Twilight's mane and lead her to the pond. Fluttershy was sleeping on the ground, marks of her tears stained her face. Rainbow and Twily noticed the giant boulder with what seemed to be the remains of a stallion. There was dried blood all around the rock, and bits and pieces of Stormy scattered around.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash screamed in unison. It was so loud it awoke a sleeping Fluttershy.

"FLUTTERSHY!!?? WHAT.... WHAT HAPPENED????"

Twilight exclaimed.

Fluttershy stared at the boulder once more. She began to cry again.

"F... Fluttershy..."

Stammered R.D.

Fluttershy ran up and hugged a shaking Twily and Dashie. They were all crying and shaking. Twilight suggested they should just go home and calm down. They left, not covering up the suicide that had just happened in the happy little town called Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Ohh it all seemed innocent until now eh? :3 I'm still not done with this story. There's much more left. Stay in touch everypony! <3