• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 3,633 Views, 199 Comments

Running from Slender - Undead_Non-Brony



my name is Michael. i went on a hunting trip with a couple of my freinds. worst idea ever.

  • ...
21
 199
 3,633

Where the Hell Am I?

Slender looked at the human in amusment. And rage. After all, he had just thrown him to the ground over an animal. Slender got up and looked at the human (a feat in and of itself considering he had no eyes) who had his weapon aimed at Slenders head. Slender chuckled silently to hisself. He then heard the pump of the humans weapon. Slender then felt bullets hit his head, but he had prepared this time. Using his tentacles as a brace along his back, he was able to withstand the assault. The human then realised that he wasn't going to wound Slender any more. He turned, picked up his mutt and ran. Before disappearing into a green portal. Slender cursed to himself. He never, EVER, loses his prey. Slender stalked up to the portal and eyed it curiously. It could only be seen from the front and was flat. Slender noticed it getting smaller. He acted quickly and jumped through. Slender never. Ever. EVER. Loses his prey.

______________________________________________-_-_-___________________________________________________

I looked at the orange pony who had a stetson on its head. Or rather, stared, in complete shock and disbelief. The knife dropped from my hand and did a little flip in the air and ended up sticking straight up out of the porch. In my moment of shock, the pony bum rushed me. Before I could react, it spun around and bucked me. Hard. I was out cold before I hit the ground. I hope they leave Colmillo alone...

When I woke up, my hands were bound behind my back. I sat up to survey my surroundings. To my left was a large door. My right, was a wall lined with sharp farm tools. By the smell, I assumed I was in a barn. I tried standing up, but my feet were bound as well. Then I heard excited chattering coming from the door.

"Ah'm tellin' ya Twi, that... THING, is dangerous. It managed to lift mah brother and knock him out. I only got lucky because it seemed suprised I could talk. I say, you send a letter to Celestia, and have her take the thing away." I could tell it was a feminine voice.

Another female voice responded, "And i'm telling you, it was probably worried about its dog." A feeling of shame came over me. I hadn't even thought of Colmillo. "We are going to wait for it to get up, and see if we can find out what kind of animal it is." A feeling of righteous indignation rose in my chest as I heard myself being described as an 'animal'. I yelled "Why don't you come say that to my face?!" Then I heard a suprised gasp or two. The door creaked open and I saw a purple pony peek around the corner. When my eyes met its own, it rushed in faster then you could say 'WTF'. It was followed by the other pony. I looked at it with a look of malice strong enough to strike fear in the heartiest of men. It visibly gulped, despite my being tied up. When I blinked, the purple one was right in front of me, gleaming. "Hi," it said "my name is Twilight Sparkle! What's your name?" I looked at it closer and saw that it had a horn. At that point, I said the smartest thing ever. "You're a Unicorn." It... Twilight, looked at me and said "Yes I am, but what's your name?" I refused to indulge this talking freak of nature by telling her my name. "No. Where is my dog?"

"If you don't tell me your name, i'm not going to tell you where your dog is."

"You sure about that? Think real hard." A few degrees colder and my voice could have frozen dried it. It gulped but continued.
"Yes, i'm quite sure." I grinned and said "Your choice." I snapped the ropes binding my arms with a bit of effort and grabbed her by the throat. She let out a strangled yelp of suprise. Her freind, the orange one, rushed over to try and kick me again, but this time I was ready. With my free hand I grabbed her leg before it could make contact. I pulled the orange one off balance, and while it tried to regain said balance, I grabbed it by the back of then neck. I brought them both up to my face and said " Listen, I don't want to hurt you, but if you dont tell me where my dog is, i'll kill you with out a second thought. Understood?" They nodded, and i continued. "Good. Now, i'm going to set you both down, when I do, there will be no running, no screaming, and definitley no attacking me. It wouldnt do you any good. Got it?" Again they nodded, and I set them down. As soon as they were free from my grip, they took a few steps back. I looked at them, and they returned the favor. I sat there for a few moments and then undid the ropes binding my feet. They both looked scared at this. after I finished, I stood up and stretched. My bones popped and cracked. I stopped strecthing and looked at them, deciding to re-start the introductions. "My name is Michael. There, now bring me to my dog." Twilight looked at the other, then returned her gaze to me. "Okay, but we have to go through town, and some ponies might get scared." I looked at her and asked "Can all of you talk or..."

"Of course we can all talk! Why wouldn't we?"

"Right, 'cuz I definitley knew that!" I said with much sarcasm.

"Well then why did you ask, silly?" It was apparently lost on her.

"Oh god, never mind. Before we go, can i get all of my things back?" I was missing my shotgun, knife, and bow. she looked at me with a look of suspicion. "Why? What are they?"

"They're mine. Now can I have them please?" She obliged, pulling them out from behind a field plow. They were covered in a purple glow/aura thingy. They floated over to me and I plucked them out. I sheathed the knife and put my arm through the strap of the shotgun. I but my arm through the bow and shouldered it.

She walked out the door. I followed suite, with the other following cautiously. I turned my head to look at her. She visibly cringed under my gaze. Michael-1, Ponies-0. We continued to walk for about five minutes. Thats when i heard rushing air. My special training kicked in and I tuck and rolled to the right and pulled my shotgun out. On the ground was the most colorful thing I have ever seen in my life. It was a cyan pony with wings and a rainbow mane and tail.

______________________________________________-_-_-___________________________________________________

Slender awoke in a dark forest. It had a dark and evil feel to it. Slender loved it. He stood up and spotted some movement over in a bush. He backed into a shadow and disappeared. Out of the bush came three small equines, one being yellow, another white, and the last orange like. he heard them talking about some thing.

"Ah'm tellin' ya, Zecora's hut is this way!" said the yellow one that had a red mane and hair bow.

"But we've been out here for hours! It's starting to get dark out too! we should just go home!" replied the Orangish one with a purple mane.

"Hey, did you hear that? it sounded like some thing over there." said the white one with grey purple mane. It pointed to the shadows Slender was hiding in. He decided to scare these equines for a bit of fun. Slender stepped out of the shadow with his tentacles writhing behind him. The three equines screamed in terror. They turned tail and ran away suprisingly quick. Slender did not give chase, for he had another target in mind. The human.

______________________________________________-_-_-_________________________________________________

"What the hell?" The rainbow maned pony got up and looked at me. I noticed that it had wings. well that explains how it could fly. It got up and faced me with a shocked expression.

"How did you do that!? There is no way you're faster than me! Are you a spy?" It said with a scratchy feminine voice. I looked at her with my shotgun being reshouldered. I responded, "Are you a spy!?" Michael-2 Ponies-0. She growled and tackled me. Or at least tried to. Before she made contact, I side stepped and knee'd upwards, catching her in the stomach. She grunted and fell to the ground. Twilight gasped and I felt myself being lifted up wards. I looked at the puplre unicorn who looked rather mad. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?!" she screamed.

"Hey, she started it! And besides, I didn't do it. My training kicked in."

"What do you mean you didn't do it!? And what training!?"

I took some time to respond to that. I decided that I wouldn't tell them just who I really am yet. "I'm not going to tell you that just yet. It's kinda personal."

She frowned but set me down. I heard a gasp behind me, and when I looked there were three more ponies standing there. A yellow one with a pink mane(and with wings),a white one with a purple mane(and a horn), and a pink one with a poofy, lighter pink mane. They all rushed over to the pony I knee'd.

"W-w-w-what happened Rainbow?"

"Oh darling! are you ok?"

"Would a cupcake make you feel better?"

Then the pony called 'Rainbow' spoke up. "Uuuhh... That thing... Hit me... Hard." then she passed out. The three ponies turned and looked at me. Then the pony I least expected to act, did. The yellow one walked over to me and started to hover at my eye level. "How dare you!? HOW DARE YOU HURT RAINBOW DASH?!" Her eyes got all huge and she seemed a little mad. All of the other ponies looked at her and I, and it looked like they expected something to happen. I looked at the m and then to the pegasus pony in front of me and smirked. "Is this supposed to intimidate me? 'Cuz its more adorable than any thing else." The assembled ponies gasped. The one in front of me lost her look and dropped to the ground. "H-h-h-how did you withstand my Stare?!"

"'Cuz I am a badass. Now, Twilight, you said you were taking me to my dog? This has been a long enough distraction." She looked at me with pure amazement. "Ok. Lets go." the way she said it was hilarious. I laughed heartily. We started walking. But one question nagged at the back of my mind. Where the hell am I?