• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 2,164 Views, 80 Comments

My Little Toku Universe: Kamen Rider Agito - SoonToBeWriterBrony



The world of Equestria has a lot of enemies but it can stay forever vigilant with the powers of Rider and Rangers standing by the royal family. Each Rider and Ranger had died and returned though out the centuries. But since the banishment of Nightmar

  • ...
3
 80
 2,164

First Clues

Agito went back home after receiving the Machine Tornador. His job now has gotten much more difficult as he now needs to find the old powers, yet Celestia nor Luna had any clue as to where they could have gone. Any clues to where the old heroes could have gone had gone cold almost a thousand years ago, and so too did the box. Furthermore as stated by Celestia he will have a travelling companion on his travels to help send reports on Agito's progress to Celestia and Luna. At first he was going to ask Celestia about these monsters that now threatened Equestria however Celestia reminded him that now the monsters are free, time is of the essence.

When he arrived home however he did not expect there would be a party waiting for him. His parents and siblings had been waiting for him to celebrate that he now has a cuite mark. Agito was happy that despite his mission he still had time to be with his family. So he partied hard that night because tomorrow, its time to hit the pavement running.

* * * * *

The next morning, Agito worked his way to the basement of the Darkfire household with a set of rusted old keys,hoping to find any clues on the old heroes or ta least their heading though rummaging though the family's heirlooms and journals left behind by previous generation of the Darkfire family. While there were multitudes of junk in the basement, Agito found out that the basement also had the same enchantments as the room Celestia lead them into yesterday. Passing though that enchanted wall, Agito found a small journal made by Solar Star Darkfire previously known as Kamen Rider Black RX. The journal dated 30 years before the banishment of Nightmare Moon and ended 15 years after. Agito was surprise that the journal held together for all these years yet he could recognised that there also could be magic holding the journal together as well.

With the journal, Agito made his way to Celestia to report on what he has found and maybe get help with decoding the journal and figuring out his next move. As he exited his home, he noticed a large airship hovering over Canterlot with a crest he did not know. It was then he heard a voice amplified form the airship.

"I, Prince Warz Gils, hereby claim the city of Canterlot and the Palace of the Royal pony sisters as the property of Dai-Zanyack Empire! Those who wish to defies the new rulers will be punish!"

"Oh boy," said Agito as he ran towards the castle," Emergency has a lot of work to do today."

Author's Note:

Short chapter this time around.
Also segway for the new story for Go Go Silver.

Just so to let you all know for the next chapters for both stories I will only publish both of them when I have one story for each. As such for every Agito story published a Emergency story will be published shortly after (And I really mean shortly after).