• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 2,164 Views, 80 Comments

My Little Toku Universe: Kamen Rider Agito - SoonToBeWriterBrony



The world of Equestria has a lot of enemies but it can stay forever vigilant with the powers of Rider and Rangers standing by the royal family. Each Rider and Ranger had died and returned though out the centuries. But since the banishment of Nightmar

  • ...
3
 80
 2,164

Enters Enter

Agito and Emergency Shield ran all the way to lower Canterlot to see it besieged by strange purple ponies with a mechanical head with one eye randomly attacking all over lower Canterlot. In the middle of all of it was a cream earth pony with a black mane and goggles. This pony was holding a strange device and part of his assemble was a book. Agito and Emergency Shield ran into the thick of it as they fough of some of these purple things and helped more ponies get away. It was not long before the cream earth pony noticed the two.

"Salut," said the cream pony," And who might you be? I don't remember the other saying there were any brave little pony? Non Non Non that must be a mistake."

"Says the pony who will get his face rearranged,' said Emergency Shield," Who are you and why are you atacking lower Canterlot?"

"Yeah what he said," said Agito

"Ah if that's the case then let moi introduce myself," said the cream pony," I am Enter,Enchanté. And as for attacking lower Canterlot, well I am simply caring out my master's will."

"Your master's will?" said Agito," Then you can take your master's will and shove it up your flank. We are not going to let you do as you please Enter!"

Enter chucked a bit and said," Désolé, moi didn't mean to laugh at you but what are you two going to do against my battalion of Buglars?" Enter then pointed at one of the many purple ponies," et moi Metavirus?"

Before either one of them could respond, Enter took the book he was carrying and slipped out a card from it. He then attached some sort of patch onto what looked like a pizza cutter and said," Metavirus.... install." and slotted the card into the strange object. The pizza cutter then transformed into a being larger than a average pony while the strange object beeped, " Cutter-roid, Cutter-roid."

The monster looked around and turned to Enter," What is you bidding master?"

"Destroy everything here," said Enter and then Enter said to Agito and Emergency Shield," Au revoir, little ponies," and walked away casually.

“What in Tartarus name is that thing?” said Agito as the “Buglars” charged forwards towards Agito and Emergency Shield. The “Cutter-roid” ignored the two and the Buglars and went on cutting up Lower Canterlot.

“More importantly how in Tartarus did that Enter guy make it out of a small pizza cutter!!!!!” shouted Emergency and he ran to the hoard of Buglars and started fighting them off.

Agito followed suit ramming into one of the Buglars. He then prosided to takedown as many Buglars while Emergency Shield made his way to fight the Cutter-roid. The Cutter-roid ignored to two as they waded through the Buglars until Emergency Shield punched a Buglar right though its chest and said,” This is getting us nowhere! How the hay are we supposed to get though all of these things! And what did Princess Celestia mean by we would know what to do?!”

“I don’t know but if we don’t hurry up!” said Agito,” That thing is tearing up Lower Canterlot faster than we can deal with these things!”

At that point both of them heard a cry for help as the two saw a little filly woith a small yellow rabbit plushy under a building that he Cutter-roid was destroying. As the supports of the building started to give out both Agito and Emergency ran towards the filly. Agito ran right into the Cutter-roid as to stop the monster like machine to finish its job while Emergency shield ran right into the building to grab the filly and get her out. However as Emergency Shield reach the filly the last of the building's support structure failed and the whole thing came crashing down of the two.

Agito in wide shock could not dwell on it for long as the Cutter-roid started to attack Agito. Dodging the Cutter-roid's blades Agito looked towards the wreckage of the building hoping that Emergency Shield and the filly would be alright. As the Cutter-roid advanced onward to finish off Agito, Agito himself felt something whisper to him. Dodging the Cutter-roid's blades again Agito stood facing the monster and said the one word that would change his life forever," HENSHIN!"

A large glow of light started to surround Agito as it created armor which fitted Agito perfectly, from his head which gave him a sort of a crown to his body which had a strange gem in the middle of his chest, Agito could feel the amount of power now flowing though him. At the same time a large shout came from the wreckage as well which was Suit Up Silver! and though the debris emerged a Pony covered from head to hoof in a Sliver-like armor and a helmet that encased most of his face. The visor of the helmet was in the shape of a V. On his back was the filly that was in the building who was in awe at the sight of what the sliver pony just did and the bright pony who was facing the monster. Agito having noticed this knew that the silver pony was Emergency Shield and knew his ally would know what he is doing.

As Agito's armor finished forming the monster brought its blades down on him only to stopped by his hooves. Emergency let the filly jump of his back and run to safety. He then used his magic to pick up a rather old silver fireaxe and configured it into its blaster mode and ran into the thick of the Buglars blasting away. Agito rammed himself back into the Cutter-roid and started to fight it. The Cutter-roid used its signature blades but it just bounced off Agito's armor. Agito himself called froth his flames within himself and drew from the ground a saber to face the monster with. Agito then rushed the monster with his weapon in his mouth before being intercepted by a second group of Buglars. As Emergency blasted though his group and Agito slashed though his, the Cutter-roid attempted to flee.

Having both destroyed the Buglars groups the two ran after the Cutter-roid. Having cornered the monster in a dead end the monster looked at the two and said," Who are you?"

"Kamen Rider Agito," said Agito, as the crown on his head fanned out and his cuite mark appeared on the floor several times larger which was then a adsorbed into his front hooves.

"Kyuukyuu Sentai Go Go Five, GoSilver," said Emergency Shield as he configured his axe back into melee mode and readied himself into fighting stance.

Both of the armored ponies then charged at the monster and stuck it with their weapons. The monster having his own armor broken to pieces by Emergency's axe felt the full force of Agitos blade. As the blade sliced though the monster's armor, flames started burning the monster from the inside out. The Cutter-roid gave one last cry calling for ," Master Enter!" and combusted into a controlled explosion.

Both armored ponies placed their weapons away and Agito's weapon disappeared into the ground. Emergency just clipped his to his side and turned to Agito and said," Now that was nuts."

"You can say that again," said Agito," Well now what?"

"Well we might as well go back to the Princesses," said Emergency," They need to know about this Enter guy, but mostly so they can get to rebuilding Lower Canterlot."

"Yeah ok," said Agito," Well at least no one was hurt right?"

"Right now lets...."

Before Emergency could finish and turn around they were both greeted by a very loud shout which was,' THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!"

The two looked around to see the little pony that they saved earlier was looking at them with awe and admiration which her eyes all wide and sparkling. Emergecy made a very soft groan under his helmet while Agito said," Yeah it was wasn't it?"

'Maybe not for me," said Emergency," I had a house come down on me."

"True true but at least it turn out so well," said Agito," Whats your name little missy?"

"Yoko Candy," said the little filly and then she lifted small yellow plushy," and this is Usada."

"Hello Yoko and Usada," said Agito," Now lets find your parents shall we?"

"Yeah we might as well," said Emergency," Since we are done here and who know that Enter guy could still be running around. We wouldn't want him to find this little filly by her lonesome."

"So mr em...." said the little filly as Agito made a small chuckle.

"I'm Kamen Rider Agito," said Agito," That guy over there is the GoSilver from the Go Go Five team."

'Are you guys like superheroes?" asked Yoko.

"Yes we are," said Emergency as he started walking towards the train station of Lower Canterlot.

"Cool!" said Yoko and she hopped after Emergency while Agito bring the rear of the group," I'm going to be a superhero to when I grow up!"

"Hehe really now?," said Agito," Well then which would you be? A Rider like me or a Ranger like him?"

"Em..... I don't know," said Yoko," But I'll be the most awesomest superhero there is!"

"You know I have a strange feeling that you will be Yoko," said Emergency as they reach the train station.

There a large number of Royal Guards and emergency personal were setting up everything. Handing Yoko to one of the kinder looking guards to take care of her until her parent come for her, Agito and Emergency took the train back up to Canterlot unsure if they should take off their armor. They knew that what the princesses had said was true but how much of the powers did they have control over or was it the other way around. But for now the day was saved and both of them knew that while the fight is far from over, they must be ready.

And ready they shall be.....

Author's Note:

Hey all! Sorry for talking so god damn long to post anything. A lot had been happening lately including preparing for a convention and finals and all. But no worries I shall pick up the pace! After Christmas that is.....

Anyway what do think of the first battle both Agito and Emergency had? For those who don't know, Enter, the Cutter-roid and the Buglars are from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.

Let me know about the battle, choice of first enemy, ETC! at the commence bellow and I'll answer as many as I can! As always have a good read and above all...

HENSHIN!

Update: Changed the ending and some other things a little. See if you can spot it the reference/set up XD