• Published 11th Nov 2012
  • 1,511 Views, 22 Comments

Rarity,Rainbow Dash and SOCKS - ru771an



Rarity finds RD in need a coltfriend, so she turns to socks to help, 1st person Rarity

  • ...
11
 22
 1,511

The socks begin.

A/N I was originally going to use this as a oneshot, but something or other told me." NO Vladimir this needs to be a multi chapter story!. So basically, this is a first person Rarity, as she tries to help RD get a sexy look….with socks!.
A/N End

I have a passion for fashion, especially rich fashion. You know the ones that get you lots of customers and new designs to get going with. Like hats, the kind of hats that I wore when I went to Canterlot and ended up being the star of attention. THOSE kind of hats, the flashy hats that get everyone's attention. Heck! Even the Princess Celestia herself wanted one of my hats!. I fell over onto to a quickly summoned chair for good measure, I would never fall on such a floor, it might be dirty and will ruin my mane!. You know, the mane that costs a bomb and takes HOURS to get done! That kind of mane. I also do mane and hair manicures myself, it is fashion after all.

I also do jackets, warm ones which are built for winter as many of the clients there are in need of a fashionable way to keep to warm in the cold. I also do leg warmers and hair dyes along with mane styles and hair extensions (I have a few myself). As you can see, I run a extremely tight ship. Orders come in daily and I get them done on time. I never miss a single deadline. That's how I work. Apart from being a hard worker I am also known for my generosity. My dear and beloved best friends have received quite a few items from me in the past.

I know Applejack wears a fine hat, I remember giving a coat to Twilight Sparkle so she could keep warm while studying. Dear Fluttershy was generously given four leg warms because her house gets cold, I remember that Pinkie Pie was granted a special dye for her hair to keep that pink. Spikey-wikey had a new hair style. But what did I give Rainbow Dash?.

Talking about Rainbow, she is a pretty brash mare. Loyal to her friends but very competitive all the time, I really like her as a friend as she shows her loyal qualities a lot and is there to help a pony out if they need it. Although she can get rather obsessive at times, such as butting into convocations and throwing things around when she gets angry. And this one gets angry A LOT!. We usually have to calm her down, most of the time it's about "those silly colts" she catches staring at her. To be fair I don't get what is the matter is about it. I would LOVE those colts to be staring at me!. Sure I've had my moments in the spotlight, but that's when I am trying to be noticed, all Rainbow has to do is just to walk into a room and the guys there will start looking at her. I guess she is just naturally beautiful, like me. Although her personality needs a serious overall if she wants to get a relationship.
Most ponies out there believe that she is rude and insensitive; I think she just needs to come out and say her feelings to whoever she likes, in the even that she does like a good Stallion.

I hope she asks me about it, I LOVE talking about relationships!, makes me feel all giddy and happy and so ALIVE. Gossip and colts are one of my biggest interests.

Now I want her to knock round right now and ask me for advice. I think Ill just go downstairs and wait…

(A BRIEF MINTUE LATER).



Ring ring ring*



I heard the doorbell ring and stiffened myself, this could be a new customer. A rich business pony looking for my marvellous merchandise?. A engaged couple looking for new wedding outfits to suit their needs?. Whatever it is, I have it all!. Seriously, anything a client needs I have. Hats? I have boxes of them!. Scarfs? Third room on the left.
Like I said, I am always prepared for anything.

"Come in!". I greeted the unknown pony who was still lurking behind the door and without waiting for a reply, I sat down on a chair behind on the main desk and waited for them to come in.
"This is my Carousel boutique, where everything is manifique!". I grinned as I said my well known phrase.
The door opened and to my surprise it was Rainbow Dash. To say that I was surprised that such a mare like her would visit me in my fashion shop would be a understatement. My jaw literally dropped.

That's when I went overboard on the thinking side. What could my Rainbow named friend want today?. A hat that had lightening emblems on the sides and a bolt item on the top? A jacket that had her cutie mark in heavy symbols dotted around? Or did she need dating advice?

No Rarity that would be silly!, Rainbow Dash doesn't need dating advice!. She would never admit it, her headstrong attitude would prevent that kind of thing!.



I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice that the door had opened only slightly, when I came too in the present world. I found a slightly nervous Rainbow leaning against the door, a small tinge of red on her face and deep in thought.

"Hey Rarity…I uh". She managed to say before staring at the floor, I instantly knew that my best friend was going to need a bit of talking to. I could tell she had something on her mind, something that she knew only the best in the business could solve. That would obviously be me.

"Come in! come in!. My dear Rainbow, have a seat and tell me what is required!". I gave her my best smile and put a chair in her direction.
I watched intently as she slowly sat down, she was still staring at the floor, deep in thought.
"Rarity?". She said a single word: My name.
"Yes?" I answered intent on getting to the bottom of what was on Rainbows mind.
This looks like….wait, love sick?.
Was Rainbow Dash lovesick?.
"We uh need to talk".
"We are darling". I shot back as I crept forward and was soon next to her, I put a reassuring hoof on her shoulders, my eyes glistened with understanding.

"Is this about colts by any chance?". I dared to ask, hopeing that it would be, though I knew that she was never interested in anypony. To be fair, I have never seen her get a coltfriend or anything, despite being indirectly asked out by 70% of the local male population. (The rest have a marefriend).

"Maybe…I just wanted to know". She started and stopped again, to a experienced mare like me. This means that she is having problems and a bit of trouble.
"Know what?". I asked cutting straight to the point.
"What's it like to have a coltfriend?". Rainbow stated bluntly. Looking at me suddenly, I could see her Magenta eyes bristle with lovesickness.

I didn't expect her to say that.
We have a serious case here, roll out the talking and relationship advice