• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 1,525 Views, 8 Comments

Nazi's on the dark side of the Nightmare Moon - rocketlvr



Nazi's, Nightmare Moon, super weapons. Quite a frightening combination right?

  • ...
0
 8
 1,525

Meanwhile in Equestria

Celestia was having a most excellent day. Equestria seemed to be enjoying endless peace and prosperity, Discord was reformed, and nearly all of her citizens were clothed, fed, and healthy; but most of all, she and her sister were spending time together, and that was worth all the world.

They were actually holding an Equestrian tea party for not just her and Luna, but all of Celestia's closest friends and advisers. Twilight and her friends; Shining Armor, and Cadance; even Discord had shown up for a most excellent gathering.

"Twilight, would you please pass me some sugar?"

"Of course, no problem" She replied with a smile before levitating the sugar jar over to her.

"Why, thank you" Celestia levitated a spoon and scooped a small portion of sugar into her drink.

Luna spoke "Dearest sister, would you mind passing the tea along when you are finished?"

"Certainly..." Celestia paused, a gust of wind had just circled about the chamber. This normally wouldn't be odd except for the fact that none of the windows were open.

"Discord, did you do that?"

The draconequs replied "No, uhhhh that wasn't me I promise!"

"I believe you Discord, there's no reason to get so defensive"

"My apology's Celestia, I'm just so used to people blaming me for everything"

"Well I wouldn't worry about it anymore, I think we all believe you've moved on from your days of chaos."

"Why thank y-" he was cut short by another gust of wind, this one much stronger than the last. He looked around puzzled, this wasn't supposed to happen. The wind blew again, even stronger this time and didn't stop. It kept getting stronger.

Twilight interjected "What's going on, what's happening?!"

The wind was howling now, and something seemed to be effecting Princess Luna, her face was contorting as if in pain.

"Luna! What's wrong!" Celestia got up and galloped to her.

"I-I don't know, I feel like..... like..... *HURK*" She looked like she was going to vomit, until suddenly she screamed.

"LUNA!!!" the whole table got up and rushed around her, she fell out of her chair and began squirming on the ground in sheer agony. She began to scream more, until suddenly a bright light enveloped her and she began to change. Her teeth elongated and sharpened, her eyes narrowed like a snakes, and she grew to about 8 feet tall. Her voice turned into a bellow and she cast away the crowd before she cried "DO NOT TOUCH NIGHTMARE MOON, FOOLISH FOALS!!!!"

She shrieked before the room began shaking, and the princess seemed to implode slowly. Like her whole body was being sucked through a small pin hole. She began screaming and laughing in a maniacal way before suddenly, she vanished. The wind stopped, and all trace of Luna was gone.

The crowd stood mouths agape for a moment before Celestia cried:

"Luna?! LUNA!!!!"

.