• Published 5th Nov 2012
  • 3,196 Views, 34 Comments

The Land Before Time XIV:Ponies of Prehistory - Laci the Hunter



The mane six and Spike end up in prehistoric Earth,make new friends and defeat Chrysalis

  • ...
11
 34
 3,196

A dream and a flying rock

Chapter III:A dream and a flying rock

Earth 65 million years BC

It was night time in the Great Valley and at an Apatosaurus nesting area two elder Apatosauruses were sleeping along with there grandson, Littlefoot. While Grandma and Grandpa longneck were sleeping well Littlefoot was having a very unusual dream:


Littlefoot was standing in an open area of the Great Valley and everything seemed to be fine .But the slowly the was being covered by dark, menesing clouds, while the ground was changing it's color into an odd green (the kind of green seen in necromancer slime).Suddenly Littlefoot heard his friends screaming in terror. After a few short seconds he saw them running towards them while being chased by darkness and what looked like and army of evil creatures in the darkness, but Littlefoot could only see there creepy green eyes. After a few seconds the darkness consumed Littlefoots friends and kept on rushing towards him .Suddenly the darkness cloud stopped, surrounding Littlefoot in a small circle .The young dinosaur then suddenly herd someone laughing. He could tell emedietly after hearing that it was a woman but she sounded evil, very evil. After a few seconds the little sauropod saw a pair of large ,menesing, green and almost green eyes flowting above him. Then they suddenly began to aprouche Littlefoot and so he screamed and then woke up.

After he woke up he could tell that this wasn't an ordinary dream. He then looked down and saw a large shadow and when he turned around and saw his grandfather leanig his head down to him. Littlefoot then began to speak:


-Oh grandpa, it's you.-said Littlefoot, slightly panting.


-Yes Littlefoot ,it's me.-said Littlefoot's grandfather-What happened? Did you have another scary sleep story?


-Yeah, I did but this one was really strange. I saw this big darkness cloud everywhere and it got my friends and then I heard someone laughing evilly and then I saw thess scary green eyes and-he couldn't finish his explanation because then his grandfather spoke
.

-Littlefoot calm down, it was just a sleep story, nothing more.-said Grandpa Longneck seeing that his grandson began to panic as he kept explaining.


-But it looked so real.-said Littlefoot, now calmed down.


After there little chat Grandpa longneck went back to sleep and Littlefoot was about to as well, after excepting that what he saw was just a bad dream, but then…


As Littlefoot was about to put his head down to sleep he suddenly heard something in the sky that sounded like a small meteor. But as he looked up, behind him he saw a very unusual orb-like object falling from the sky. It looked almost exactly like the so called Stone of Cold Fire, only this one glowed with a much brighter blue color, almost cyan blue ,the fires at least ,the body though had an odd blackish color. After a few seconds Litllefoot saw the most strangest thing in his life: the meteor did an unusual, almost a 40 degree angle, after flying in a straight line, across the Valley. It fell straight into the center of the Valley and after it fell the place were it landed began to glow in a cyan color.


Littlefoot just sat there with wide eyes and an opened mouth. If he could see himself then he'd really break into a big laugh. He then shook his head and snapped out of it. He was thinking of waiking up his grandparents to show them the eare glow, but then he also thought they may not believe him. So he just put his head down and fell asleep. He would then talk to his friends about this in the morning, hoping that at least they would believe him.