• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 79 Comments

Warrior Cats: The Fifth Clan - Luna Plays Minecraft



Some of the ponies from Equestria get brought to the forest as cats and for a new clan.

  • ...
11
 79
 2,149

Chapter 1

"All right girls, one more time, and I promise not to mess up again." Twilight Sparkle said to the other five ponies. She focused on her teleportation spell, teleporting them out of the Everfree and aiming for Canterlot. Well, she failed. Twilight hiccuped during the spell and caused a bunch of ponies to end up unconscious in a forest.

Fluttershy woke up first. She looked around. Unconscious cats littered the ground- wait, cats?

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said and passed out again.

Princess Celestia woke up next. When she saw all of the ponies that had been turned into cats, she did the thing any responsible ruler would do. She panicked.

When Twilight woke up and saw the princess freaking out about everyone being cats, she went over to comfort her.

"Princess it's alright! There must be a logical answer to all of this." Twilight said.

"Logical answer? Twilight, i'm a cat! Your a cat! EVERYPONY'S A CAT!" Celestia yelled.

"Tia, you need to calm yourself. I'm sure everything will be alright." Luna soothed her sister.

"Your right. My apologies for acting that way. I need to go calm down. That means Twilight is in charge.

Am I not right here? Luna thought.

"Alright I wont let you down princess." The lavender colored cat said. She watched the rainbow and white cat leave, before yelling, "EVERYPONY WAKE UP!"

When all of the kitty ponies were awake, Twilight spoke.

"Alright. You may have noticed that everypony has been turned into cats, but don't worry, i'm sure the princesses are working on the solution as we speak."

Meanwhile....

Celestia snored loudly under a tree.

Back With The Others....

Twilight was about to make up more lies about everything being alright, when there was a flash. Hundreds of starry cats appeared before them. Twilight stared in awe.

"Greetings. We are the cats of Starclan. You have been summoned here for a reason, and that reason is to become the fifth clan of the forest." The cats said as one. Twilight swore she heard a squee from somewhere. "All will become clearer soon. But first, you must go to the island in the center of the lake tonight and speak to the four clans. They know why you are here and can help." All of the Starclan cats said. "Until we meet again, descendants of the cats of the old forest." They finished and disappeared with a flash.

"Did any of you guys catch any of that? Cause I didn't." Twilight said.

"I think they said we were descendants of some cats from some old forest." Rainbow Dash said. She was a cyan cat with a rainbow tail and paws.

"I believe they also said something about meeting some cats at an island tonight." Rarity, a white and purple cat said. Just then, Princess Celestia came back.

"What did I miss?"