• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 314 Views, 1 Comments

Random and inspired one shots - FLUTTERPIEROXS



just a bunch of one shots inspired by 30 minute ponies or other works

  • ...
 1
 314

Prompt 93

Prompt 93
Thirty minute pony stories
"Twilight Sparkle's last day in Ponyville was the happiest day of her life"
32 minutes (Failure)
low - continuation chance

"You know that last day we all spent together... right before I had to leave... it was the best day of my life." Twilight spoke sobs wracking their way into her voice. "You all went so out of your way to make me feel... to make sure I knew how much each of you cared. Nopony know how little time we had left... even Princess Celestia and I sure as hay didn't. If I did I would have... I don't know spent more time with you... tried to listen to you even more."

"Somehow I managed to miss just how fragile our friendship truely was. Practicaly everypony we knew had goals that would drive us apart. Rarity had fashion, Rainbow Dash was going to be a wonderbolt. Me I was probably the worst, getting so caught up in my studies I would ignore the world... ignore you for days on end. Where would that have left you? Knowing you you would have been alone only seeing us when Pinkie would drag us all together. You would just hide your pain. Like you did with this and everything else."

"You never wanted to cause a problem or even share yours if you could avoid it. Did you ever realize how strong you were? Always holding your burdens without wanting.. or even if you did never going for help. Now I know a way to put what i've learned to actual use. We can live through that day again together. You wont have to die and our friends will never leave us. They wont out grow us like the real ones have. Their all successful just like you would have wished and you wouldn't need to hide your pain from me this time around...

That must have hurt you so much. Fluttershy lets be together for the rest of eternity.