• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 9,984 Views, 117 Comments

Spike 10 - MasterZero



A crossover between Ben 10 and My Little Pony in which Spike obtains the Omnitrix.

  • ...
8
 117
 9,984

War Hounds

"Word has it you've been looking for a bounty hunter." Tayauk turned his head to see a red skinned behemoth walking towards him.

The being was a tetramand. A species that had four, bulky, red arms, each ending in three fingers, as opposed to his feet, which had only two toes. Four yellow, shimmering eyes glared at his large, green ones all over Tayauk's body. Black stripes covered the tetramand's face and chest. The only clothes he wore were a black bandoleer, filled with ammo for his guns, and black pants.

"Oeon, the Four Hands of Death. You're famous in the Hexen Nebula for your actions during the Third Galactic War. That's where you acquired your pet vulpinmancer, isn't it?" Tayauk inquired, sitting in the bar.

"He prefers the term partner."

"Your pet has preferences?"

"Partner, and yes, he does. What about yourself, Tayauk? Half the galaxy is laughing at you for losing the Omnitrix. Which, I'm guessing is why you asked for a bounty hunter," the tetramand chuckled, ordering a drink as he sat beside the multieyed alien.

"You are smarter than most of your race, dear Oeon. Yes. I need it back. I already tried to acquire myself, and I was met with resistance. I'd rather an expert do this work than myself."

"Resistance? Ha! The planet barely has Level 3 Tech, and you were thrown off of it like an Arachnichimp with its tail between its legs."

"One of the locals acquired the Omnitrix and bonded to it. He shows a surprising amount of talent for fighting as an Arburian Pelarota. Besides, I still had a few injuries from the attack that made me lose the Omnitrix in the first place."

"Awww. Poor widdle Opticoid had a boo boo."

"You're making me regret asking you here, Oeon," Tayauk growled.

The fourarmed giant grinned, showing off his teeth before he continued. "If you want me going to some primitive planet for a piece of Level 20 tech, then I'm going to need a lot of money."

"Name your price."

"Fifty trillion now. The other fifty when I'm done."

"What?! That's absurd!"

"You want the best? You got to pay for it."

"...Fine. I'll upload the credits to your account, along with the coordinates."

"Excellent. Pleasure doing business with you, Tayauk," Omen grinned, downing four drinks in rapid succession, before standing up and leaving.

"Robbing, bounty hunters," Tayauk mumbled, as his next drink was slid over to him. He reached for it, only for the green content inside to leap out of the cup and bounce around in front of him. He fell out of his seat in shock as the green slime leaped into the body of the being behind him.

"Careful with what some folks might put in your drink, Tay. A lot of folks don't take kindly to Opticoids in their bars," a high pitched voice giggled. Tayauk turned and saw the being who had played the joke on him.

Trieena of Viscosia, or as others had known her by, during the Third Galactic War, the Beautiful Acid. A polymorph, a being of living slime, she was a lovely shade of dark blue, her eyes being a few shades lighter. She had taken the morph a basic form of two long legs, two arms, a head, and a feminine body to help show her true gender. Above her head was a small, silver UFO-like object.

"The infamous Trieena. What do I owe the pleasure?" Tayauk motioned for yet another drink as the living slime stretched over, stroking his shoulders.

"I heard you were looking for a bounty hunter."

"Already gave it away."

"I know. I saw. I don't like Oeon after a certain incident on Encephalonus 2. Why don't you let me take of your little Omnitrix problem?

"Oh?"

"At half the price, if you let me hurt him a little, and his little pet."

"My dear, Trieena, you have a deal," Tayauk smiled.

-----------------------

"Um...T-thanks, Spike!" Mr. Cake shouted, watching the giant reptile helping to fix their roof.

The alien, titled Humongousaur, by Rainbow Dash, wore a pair of purple trunks on his body, with a green belt. In the center of the belt was the symbol of the Omnitrix. He looked down at the stallion and smiled. "No problem, Mr. Cake! Happy to help," he said.

"What did you say?!" RD roared.

Humongousaur turned his head and saw the mare scolding some ponies, interrupting their work efforts. The group of ponies moved back as one of them, Rose, tried to talk to the pegasus.

"W-we're just saying! He looks...scary, and just a tad dangerous."

"Reminds me of when he nearly destroyed Ponyville," another pony added.

"Spike is still Spike! He's not going to hurt anypony!"

The group of ponies simply nodded, before they returned to work. Rainbow Dash gave a groan of annoyance as she heard the booming steps and turned to see the brown, giant reptile behind her.

"Hey, Spike. You okay?"

"Yeah. Still trying to get used to the new body," he replied, looking down at his clawed feet. "I should turn back to my old self in a few minutes. Thanks, Rainbow, for what you said," he added, smiling at her gently.

The pegasus smiled back, before waving her hoof nonchalantly. "Whatever, Spike. Anypony who knows you would have said the same thing."

"You're not anypony," he added, before a loud beeping was heard. In a red flash of light, Spike stood on the ground, back to normal, with the Omnitrix glowing red.

"What does that feel like? Being a big, reptile dinosaur thing?" The pegasus and dragon began to walk down the rebuilding streets of Ponyville as they both took a break.

"Its hard to describe. I feel like I'm myself, but a little different. I wish I could describe it better," the dragon replied, apologizing for it.

"Its cool, Spike. Still, you get all these cool powers for free. You're a regular superhero now! Almost as awesome as me," Rainbow smiled, poking her friend's shoulder. "Why don't we see what other aliens are in that fancy little watch of yours?"

"I don't know, Rainbow Dash. Twilight already scolded me over using it," Spike replied, scratching the back of his head as he looked said watch.

"Oh, come on! All of my first flights were dangerous, but now look at me! I say go for it! Besides, I'll be here to watch your back if everything goes south," the blue pony grinned, placing a hoof on his shoulders.

The Omnitrix beeped and turned green, as if in agreement with the Element of Loyalty. The purple dragon looked between it and RD, before smiling cheek to cheek. "Alright! Let's go!"

There was a bright green flash in the middle of town as a green slime leaked out of the Omnitrix and covered the scaly body of Spike. It covered him until it turned into a light green egg for him. It then shattered as a pair of matching insectoid wings shot out, along with a long, black pincer tail. Four brownish green, bug-like legs stabbed the grass as two arms stretched out, each ending in three clawed fingers. A strangely shaped head now belonged to Spike, which had four eyestalks on it, which bent in different directions.

"Whoa! I'm like a chameleon! I can see in all sorts of different directions! Ooh, nice duds," he added, looking at himself with one eye to see he was wearing a purple and green striped jumpsuit. He stopped and noticed something and looked at his own mouth, seeing he now had a set of mandibles, along with the normal tooth filled mouth.

"Whoa! A fly?" RD gasped, poking the Omnitrix symbol on Spike's head. She suddenly sniffed the air and gagged, covering her mouth with a hoof. "Gross! A stinky fly!"

"Stinkfly...I like it," the bug alien smiled. "Race ya!" He laughed, taking off with his new wings. "Whoooo!"

"Hey! No fair," Rainbow growled, before smiling as she quickly flew after him, the two laughing as they raced against one another.

-----------------------

A week's time had passed and Spike entered the library to find a very upset Twilight Sparkle that night. He scratched the back of his head as she walked over to him, scolding him.

"Spike, its late! Where have you been all day?"

"Well, Applejack said she was shorthanded at the farm because Big Mac had to go visit a relative that was having trouble, so I offered to help her. I found this new alien that is sort of like a monkey, but shoots webs and has four arms! How cool is that? I'm thinking of calling him Spidermonkey," he smiled, before taking a step back as Twilight yelled.

"Spike! I explicitly told you to not use that thing! But you've been using that watch all week!"

"Oh, come on! Asking me not to use the Omnitrix is like asking you not to use your horn!" Spike argued, pointing at his best friend with an accusing finger.

"That's different! We know nothing about that thing! Not even the Princesses know!"

Spike glared at the unicorn as he crossed his arms. "So what, you just want me to just sit back and be useless Spike again? No way, Twilight!"

"Spike, you were never useless!"

"Yes, I was! Whenever there was some great evil attacking Equestria, I couldn't do anything! When there was a dragon sleeping by Ponyville, I chose to stay behind because I knew I wouldn't be any help! The only time I've made an impact on this town is when I nearly destroyed it!" He shouted, glaring at Twilight. "I'm done being useless! I will never be like that again!"

The unicorn was left silent as Spike turned and began to stomp his way out of the library. She wanted to go after him, but part of her argued that it was best to let Spike cool down and confront him later. He was growing up. He had a right to live his life....

"Spike...I'm just worried," she whispered, sighing as she looked up to Luna's moon for guidance.

That night Spike slept at Rarity's, and Twilight Sparkle was alone with Owliscious. Neither of the dragon nor the pony had a very good night of rest.

-----------------------

Oeon opened his eyes, groaning in pain as he tried to remember what had happened. He and his partner, Troi, were on their way to the coordinates, only for their ship to suddenly be fired upon. The ship was sent crashing down, and Oeon was barely able to land the ship without killing them.

The result being his ship was now in the middle of a forest, with a long trench made behind it. He rubbed his head with one of his four arms and looked down, seeing a monstrous animal on the ground beside him, unconscious.

The beast lacked eyes, that was the most noticeable thing about it. Besides that, it had an orange coat on it, and two large, four finger arms, with two smaller, three toed legs behind it. The creature looked like some sort of disturbing cross between a gorilla and a dog, with three slits on each side of its neck.

Oeon patted his partner's head, before he stood, holding his side as he began walking to a first aid kit.

"About time you awoke. I've been waiting," Trieena smiled, slithering out from her hiding place.

"Trieena. Didn't I leave you on some planet?"

"Yes. You did. Take this as karma," the slime replied, before leaping at the tetramand. She wrapped around him and he screamed in pain as her body became acidic, burning his flesh as he struggled to remove her. "Oh, don't worry, I won't kill you. You left me on Encephalonus 2, I'm going to do the same to you. I'm even going to give you a little gift." Oeon screamed in pain as a blade pierced his side, and he began to pant as the world around him faded in and out. "Your tetramand body will no doubt expel this poison in a few hours. Until then though, you're going to do a great job luring in the Omnitrix wielder."

---------------------------

"Thanks for letting me stay over last night, Rarity." Spike was working in the kitchen, putting down a plate with a piece of toast on it onto the the table.

"It was my pleasure, Spike, but you still haven't told me why you couldn't sleep at home."

"Twilight and I...had an argument."

The white unicorn covered her hoof in shock, before placing it on the dragon's shoulder. "I'm so sorry! Do you want to talk about it, Spike-Wikey?"

"Not really. Is it okay if we just eat breakfast right now?" He replied, looking out the window.

"Of course, I understand. It does look simply divine," she smiled, looking at the spread of delicious food that was on the table.

The unicorn brought over a chest of gem stones and placed several of Spike's plate, and the two quietly ate breakfast together. The only sounds they made were idle chit chat and the eating of the spectacular breakfast. As they ate, Spike stared at the pony before he, enthralled by her beauty.

Look at her. The most beautiful creature in Ponyville. No, Equestria. No, the whole universe! Not to mention she's so nice. She is the Element of Generosity after all. Plus, she doesn't bag on me for using the watch. Unlike Twilight. She's supportive! Loving! Perfect! I wonder what our kids will look like? Huh...Okay, that thought was a little creepy.

"Spike? Spike, are you listening?" Rarity repeated, waving her hoof in his face.

"Huh? What? What happened?" He shook his head, clearing it as he looked at the unicorn.

"I said, did you hear that? It sounds like screaming." Rarity was already walking out of the kitchen. The dragon grabbed one last gem stone and followed, stuffing it into his mouth, as he followed. The two ran outside, and saw a four armed monster tearing apart the town, ponies screaming in terror as the beast was destroying their already damaged town.

It roared and charged, plowing right through a cart, before tumbling on the ground. It stood back up and roared, pounding his chest as the populace ran. There seemed to be a thick layer of sweat all over its body, with all of his clothes being damp from perspiration.

"What in Celestia's name is that?!" Rarity screamed.

"I got it," Spike yelled, before slamming his hand on the Omnitrix. A bright green light flashed as green diamonds covered his body, covering him in an egg made out of diamonds, before it shattered open, revealing a much taller, bulky being. The seven feet tall being seemed to be made out of green diamonds, and seemed to resemble Spike's basic shape. An outfit covered his entire body, save for his arms, which ended in five digits, and his pointy head. Four crystals came out of his back, pointing up as Spike felt his new body.

"This is awesome! I'm gonna call this guy, Diamondhead!" The hero ran over to the rampaging monster only to be slapped by one of the four hands, his head breaking through the wall of Sugarcube Corner.

"Hi, Spike! What's up?" Pinkie Pie smiled, as the green skinned alien looked at her.

"Hi, Pinkie. Sorry about the wall, tell Mr. Cake I'll fix it later! There's a four armed monster destroying Ponyville!"

"Righty-o! Bye, Spike!" The earth pony waved goodbye to her friend as she looked at her customer.

"Does that happen a lot?" The grey pegasus asked.

"Only on Tuesdays. Here are your muffins!"

"Okay, let's try that again," Diamondhead groaned, rubbing his head before he saw the rampaging four armed monster. "Okay, tough guy. Eat laser...! Goop! Um...Fire? Ice? Come on! What am I supposed to do, poke him with my head?!" He growled, waving his arms in the air as he tried to do something.

As he struggled with the alien form, Rarity threw a box of apples at the monster, saving a young colt as the beast roared at her. It charged at her and raised a fist, but she barely dodged it in time, avoiding an earth cracking fist.

"Rarity!" Diamondhead screamed. His eyes glowed a bright green as his arms morphed, growing more crystals until each armed ended in a sharp blade. "Whoa! COOL!" He grinned, before charging forward, throwing a punch with his new, crude weapon. The attack hit, and the red monster stumbled back, away from the white unicorn, before being headbutt by a skull made out of diamonds. "Stay away from her!"

Diamondhead held up his hands and his arms began to rapidly fire small, sharp, projectile diamonds at the beast, forcing it back. "Cool! I can shoot diamonds!"

"You can shoot diamonds!" Rarity repeated, looking the new alien over like a work of art. "Sweet, Celestia, the dresses I could make with an unlimited supply of diamonds..."

"What'd you say, Rarity?"

"N-nothing! Excellent job, Spike!"

"Heh, thanks. Its not as easy as I make it look th-Whoa!" The distracted hero failed to notice the monster suddenly charging at him, and soon he was picked up and carried by the behemoth. Next thing Diamondhead knew, he was spun around and around, before slammed head first into the ground. A swift kick to the gut sent him flying out, before crashing painfully on the ground. "Okay...Ow...Least it can't get any worst."

The red skinned giant then picked up the alien by his hands and began squeezing them, making our hero scream in pain. To his horror, Diamondhead's hands were crushed, and their pieces fell to the ground in tiny bits.

"M-my hands!" He gasped, before becoming relieved as his body healed itself, growing back to normal. "Oh. Well, that's a neat trick," he smiled, wiggling his fingers around, before his head was grabbed and brought down to kiss the monster's knee. "Ow." Diamondhead's head was brought back up, before brought back down to hit the knee, but fortunately he was able to break out of the hold. Both of his hands morphed to resemble hammers, and the rookie hero began to unleash a can of awesome onto the villain's face.

A left, a right, a punch to the gut, before one to the left cheek, before ending with a double uppercut to finish the red giant. His body hit the ground, making it shake, as the hero struggled to regain his breath from the wild flurry of attacks he had just thrown.

"Spike, that was tremendous! You did spectacular, darling!" Rarity cheered, running over to her friend as his symbol beeped and flashed red. In a flash of red light, the green golem was replaced with a purple dragon child.

"Whoa, still getting used to that."

Rarity embraced her hero and rubbed her cheek against his. "You saved Ponyville, Spike!" At this point, Spike could have found out all of this was a dream, and he still would have been happy as the townponies ran over to congratulate the young hero for his latest good deed. They lifted him into the air in celebration, before a roar was heard from the outskirts of town.

-----------------------

As the center of town bustled with curiosity over the strange, unconcious monster, and cheers for the mighty hero, Fluttershy's cottage was in anarchy. Fluttershy was flying around, struggling to calm down her furry friends.

"Angel, what's wrong?" The pegasus saw the bunny hiding behind a small crowd of other animals. She tried to calm them down, but her attempts were a fruitless endeavor. She bit her lips in frustration, before she heard the rustle of a bush. The yellow pony cracked open her door, peeking outside. She only had time to give a small "Eep!" before the orange, eyeless monster faced her.