• Published 25th Dec 2023
  • 1,763 Views, 48 Comments

Little Dusk Shine’s Big Adventure - Typist Gray



Dusk Shine must navigate a land full of very large, horny, and hungry mares.

Comments ( 5 )

Very fun chapter, loved the lore part, and wished it has gone further, but I feel we would have needed to see a sex seen of at least a stallion being swallowed before that was all explained, but I can get that it didn't really fit within the pilot's story plot very well. the end part was pretty fun with the talk about an orgy that is coming up next. I honestly thought that the element of magic would have become Dusk's bethroved collar with the other five, which he can't get off, oh well. I like the idea that the twinks and vore stuff was actually The sisters' creation, and I wonder what other spells NMM was thinking of creating with Dusk and how kink centric they would have been?

I was hoping he'd still get with Luna, but this is fine too.

11891370
Yup. As I said, that whole sequence got away from me, and I had to wrangle it back under control.
That betrothal collar thing isn't bad. I'll have to hold onto that.
As for the kinky ideas, just wait. I did something pretty fun with Luna in the next chapter.
11891375
The story is still young. Things can happen.

Sombra was Lunas ex? God thats gonna be a hilarious arc.

So can you explain me the part of "swallow" so they can eat the male pony but the male pony dont die?

Or a female pony can eat the female pony AND that's pony eat a. Male pony like a thurducken xd

Is only Vore or unbirth like i can imagen dusk inside of some of the Mane 5 AND His cock outside the pony AND taran that's pony use dusk cock to fuck other girl

The eaten pony dont die right? Is More sexual ?

Hope my question dont botter you
Please

Login or register to comment