• Published 21st Dec 2023
  • 187 Views, 0 Comments

Rocket Ponies - Big Imagination E



Twilight and Starlight demostrate a new invention.

  • ...
7
 0
 187

A New Invention

One sunny day in the Castle of Friendship we see two anthro ponies working on something. They were Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer. They were very busy til after an hour or two they completed their invention. Then a human who goes by the name of Anon came in. He lived in Equestria for a few months every since he got summoned by Twilight's portal spell.
He smiled seeing that the invention was ready. So he called for Trixie, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, CMC, Tempest, Shining Armor, Big Mac, Spike and Sunburst to come here. And sure enough they did.

"Ladies and gentlemen. My friends Twilight and Starlight would like to welcome you this afternoon. But before we start has anyone feel tired of walking? Cause I noticed your hooves were aching." Anon asked.

Everyone laughed at his joke.

"Well. It's A terrible joke. But thanks for coming here today." Anon replied.

"So today. You will witness the birth of a new invention we made for flying. Safe and fun, and less walking for everyone. Now let us introduce you our invention." Twilight started.

They went to the covers and took all of them off relieving multiple jetpacks. Each of them were their colors and had their cutie marks so they know who gets who.

"We present to you these jetpacks. They were created for the sole purpose of making flying easier and faster than the speed of light. They are impervious to weather patterns and magnetism. Now everyone get a jetpack." Starlight said.

So everyone did what they were told and each got a jetpack. Then the straps on them began to attach themselves on everyone. Sure it was a little painful but it was worth it. Once they finished attaching on everyone a special chip was actived on each of the jetpacks.

"These jetpacks are controlled by your brains through nero links. Nanowires feed directly into your minds allowing you to use these jetpacks to control your flying in an environment no pony or human could enter." Anon explained.

"Hey Anon? I have a question." Shining said.

"Sure. What is it?" Anon asked.

"If the technology in the jetpacks are advanced like you suggested um couldn't that make us vulnerable to them?" Shining asked.

"How right you are. Which is why Twilight made an adjustment to them. Show them Twi." Anon anwsered.

"Yes. If you look right here there is a chip on the back of my head that is protecting my higher brain function. And the same thing is on yours too. Meaning you remain control of the jetpacks. Instead of them controlling you." Twilight explained showing the chip.

"Oh." Everyone said in unison.

"I have to say Twilight that this is quite impressive. How exactly does this jetpack work?" Celestia wondered.

"That's why your here. Now let's head outside and we'll show you how these jetpacks work." Twilight answered.

So everyone headed outside where there was enough room for everyone and they wouldn't crash and destroy any buildings. Then they began the demonstration.

"Being outside is the way that makes this project go. Only few ponies were gifted to fly. But that will soon change after this. I hope your ready." Starlight told them.

"Were always ready Starlight!" Rainbow said.

"I hope it's not dangerous." Fluttershy worried.

"No worries Fluttershy. It's perfectly safe." Starlight said as she put on some flight goggles and everyone else did the same. "Ladies and gentlemen. Press the blue button and fasten your seatbelts."

So everyone pressed the blue button on their jetpacks and the engines started. Then after it was all warmed up flames came out the bottom and once it reached full power it carried everyone in the air and they all looked seeing that they were all flying!

"Starlight. We have a successful flying reaction." Twilight stated.

Starlight smiled and everyone clapped for the successful events of their new invention. Then Luna had another question.

"Twilight Sparkle. I am mighty impressed with you and Starlight's invention. Those I have to ask is flying all it can do?" Luna asked.

"Well technically yes but it can do more. This dial right here can help you determine what speed you want to be on. The goggles were wearing helps us keep the clouds out of our eyes. And the colored buttons can change the color of the flames making it look cool." Twilight answered.

"Hey Twi. This is without a doubt the coolest thing I've ever seen in a long time." Rainbow smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Everyone feel free to try out the adjustments on your jetpacks and when you're done return to the ground." Twilight said.

Everyone nodded and soon they all tried out their new jetpacks. Rainbow tried setting the dial to the fastest speed there was and she went SUPER fast! Pinkie messed around with the buttons changing the colors til she reached pink. The princesses were enjoying the smooth ride in the sky and they knew that Twilight and Starlight did an amazing job building them. The CMC's played a game of sky tag and were laughing meaning they are having a good time. Tempest as used to leaping and floating in the air but this was good too. And finally the boys were having the time of their lives in the air flying around. After a few hours everyone decided it was time to come down. So they deactivated the jetpacks and they all came slowly down back on the ground.

"I hope everyone enjoyed the demonstration of the jetpacks. And since I forgot to tell you that they will now be permanently strapped to your backs you may keep them. But there's one more adjustment I made." Twilight said.

"And what's that darling?" Rarity wondered.

"Press the green button and see." Twilight answered.

So everyone pressed the green button and the jetpacks started to turn into mechanical back warmers. That way they wouldn't feel like they were carrying a few heavy pounds on their backs.

"Ooh. That's much better. Now I don't feel like I'm carrying a heavy weight." Apple Bloom said in relieve.

"A shape shift mode. Allows us to shape shift the jetpacks into something light so you won't feel something heavy on you. Well that is our presentation. Thank you all for coming." Starlight said.

Everyone clapped and headed straight back to there rightful homes. But before the Royal Sisters left they had one finally thing to say.

"Twilight. I'm so proud of you." Celestia smiled.

"These jetpacks are quite something. This will be the future invention for non-pegasi for generations to come. Keep up the good work." Luna said as the Sisters took their leave and Twilight smiled.

"Well girls. I say today was successful. Now let's go rest up." Anon suggested.

His friends agreed and headed to the building that Starlight and Twilight worked at. And that my friends is how the two genius ponies created a new invention to help ponies fly around Equestria.

Author's Note:

I hope you like this. Twilight and Starlight worked very hard on these jetpacks.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment