• Published 15th Dec 2023
  • 3,091 Views, 20 Comments

Little King - Holocron



Sombra has returned, but after battling the Main Six, the Elements of Harmony revert him into a colt. Not the mares have to decide if they can raise this colt to be a better pony.

  • ...
14
 20
 3,091
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Nice to see more of this story again, it was interesting to see Sombra was extremely well endowed for his apparent size and age, and that a large part of his power seems to come from just that. I would wonder how Sombra sees the world in his POW, I would guess he is extremally innocent, but I wonder if his magical sent was a large part of how they became evil? Looking forward in seeing more of this, keep it up.

One down, five more to go. I know, u think this could be the Elements of Harmony’s way of saying that all mares should just submit to Sombra, whether he is good or bad, cause it’s that easy to turn mares into whores. Update soon.

Is the next chapter coming?

11866055
Yes, it is on it's way. :twilightsmile:

Love your work, master Holocron! Will we have more anal stuff in this fic in future chapters?

11873687
Quite possibly, yes :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment