• Published 15th Nov 2023
  • 322 Views, 9 Comments

Canterlot High School - Dot-Dot_Dot

  • ...
7
 9
 322

The first day part 2

“Sure. Go ahead. I’m listening.” Aura says as Principal Celestia pulls two files out from a filing cabinet.

She lays the folders on the desk.

“Do you know who sunset shimmer is?” Principal Celestia asks in a serious demeanor.

Aura stares at the folder before looking back to thee principal.

“Why do you ask me this? What is it your trying to find out? My past? Where I came from? Because from what I sense that’s what you’re trying to do!” Aura says in an offended tone as she stands up to seem more intimidating.

“Sit down Aura. And no. It’s just kind of how you just showed up a week ago. You see the thing is that you and Sunset shimmer just showed up. The point being is that we don’t have anything about you. No files. No tracing to anyone in town at all. You just showed up with a clean step. I’ve always had a thought but never really could have asked Sunset shimmer but I can ask you. Are you really human?” Principle Celestia asks curiously.

Aura sits there hesitating to answer the question before letting out a sigh.

“No. I’m not. And neither is Sunset Shimmer. We both aren’t from here. We’re from an alternate equestria where everyone is a pony. Well… mythical creatures. Your counterpart is an alicorn and the princess of equestria. As well as Vice-Principal Luna. Sunset left because she wanted to be a princess but couldn’t so she stole something but got caught and escape through a magical mirror. While I on the other hand stole to make a living.” Aura says as she messes with the ring on her finger.

Principle Celestia nods. “But that’s only half of my question. Why are you here? What is your reason on why you left?” She asks.

Aura sits there pondering before saying. “I… I stole a few artifacts from the princess but I was I highly wanted Pegasus in equestria. I stole a lot of stuff and I’m not proud of it. I was young and idiotic. The only thing I have left is this ring.” Aura says as she shows Principle Celestia the ring.

“Well… Aura. I don’t know what to say… why did you steal? Surely it wasn’t for fun I hope?” Principle Celestia asks with a nervous chuckle.

Aura puts the ring back on as she looks down towards the floor.

“Oh… well. I don’t know what to say but I think we will end it here. School is going to start soon and you’ll be wanting to get to your classes early right? And here’s your schedule.” Principal Celestia says as she grabs a paper from Aura’s file and hands it to Aura, as Aura grabs the paper Principal Celestia takes the two files and puts them back into the filing cabinet.

Aura stands up and grabs her bags and walks towards the door.

“Thanks Principal Celestia.” Aura says as she opens the door. Just as she goes to step out Principal Celestia stops her.

“You can call me Celestia, Aura.” Celestia says as she smiles softly.

“Thanks… Celestia.” Aura says as she leaves the office and shuts the door behind her and she checks her phone.

“Six o’clock?! Man… I was in there for a while. School starts in thirty minutes so I’ve got time.” Aura says as the ring starts to glow.

Aura heads towards the front doors of the and sees someone familiar.

“Is that… Sunset?” Aura says to herself as she clenches her fists. “I’m not going to get my revenge until we are in somewhere populated. Like the cafeteria.” Aura says to herself with a chuckle.

The ring glows again and it catches Aura’s attention as the world turns a light blue and everything slows down around her.

“What the… What’s happening?” Aura says as she looks around and sees someone behind her. A small child walking into a room.

“Who are they?” Aura asks herself as she follows the children.

As Aura follows she opens the door and she enters the auditorium.

“Who is this kid?” Aura asks as she slowly walks behind the kid as she does she stops as she watches the kid climb onto the stage and bend down to grab something before getting caught in a rope and being hung by his feet.

Aura approaches the boy and reaches out towards him. “Are you okay?” Aura asks looking worried but she doesn’t get an answer from the boy. “Hello?! Can you hear me?!” Aura asks looking more agitated.

“I said answer me!” Aura shouts as she slams her foot against the ground and the world returns to normal and the boy looks shocked and scared to see Aura appear infront of him.

“W-who are you?” The boy asks nervously.

“I’m Aura Moon. Who are you kid?” Aura asks.

“I-I’m Toby.” Toby responds with.

“Toby? You’re not from here. Neither the other Equestria. You’re from somewhere far away.” Aura says to Toby as the auditorium doors swing open two kids. The same age as Toby walk in.

“Like I said Silver Spoons. No one should care about what happens to this dweeb.” Diamond Tiara says as she looks to Toby and sees Aura cutting him free.

“Hey! What are you doing!” Diamond Tiara shouts.

“I’m helping this kid. Just because he’s different doesn’t mean he should be bullied. I should make fun of you and show you what’s he’s been through.” Aura says as she puts Toby to his feet.

“Look kid. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. You’ve been through a lot and I’m proud of you for being so brave. Now remember. Don’t let anyone tell you who you should be. Sometimes violence is the answer and you will have to. there is those who words alone will not reach. I’ll be with you wherever you need me. See ya around kid.” Aura says as she hugs Toby and Toby hugs her back.

As Aura breaks the hug she waves as the ring glows and she fades from sight.

“Goodbye Aura.” Toby says with a shy wave as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon stand there dumb founded.

Aura turns and leaves the auditorium to see Sunset shimmer entering the school and Aura appears back into the school right behind Sunset.

“Hello. Old Friend.” Aura says with an annoyed tone as she crosses her arms.

Author's Note:

Credit of the crossover
APoeticHeart
Story- https://www.fimfiction.net/story/128882/a-new-home-iii-the-quest-for-the-lost-locket