• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 502 Views, 8 Comments

Alwas Appreciate What is Right in Front of You - coolpony01



A child by the name of Spike has always cared about his caretaker Twilight Sparkle and they've always been close in Ponville. But when she became a princess everything changed she became more demanding and Spike is going to go on a journey of self di

  • ...
6
 8
 502

Ch 29 Tying the Knot

I am now 24 years old. I am going on a fancy date with Sweetie Belle later today. I have a gift for her. I hope she accepts it. I won’t know until it happens.

“Good evening, what would you like on the menu?” A waiter asked. That got me back to reality.

“I’d like some steamy vegetables with provolone sauce please.” I asked politely with manners I learned from mom.

“And I would like spaghetti with white sauce please.” Sweetie Belle asked.

The waiter then wrote down our order and politely walked away.

“So how has your day been going Spike?” She asked.

“Oh it’s been going great. I've been working with this colt in dealing with depression.” I said with joy at the thought that I can help him.

“That’s a good thing I’m glad you found something you’re so passionate about.” Sweetie Belle said with the sweetest of faces.

I chuckled, “I can say the same thing about you. I know you love your music.” I said.

“Oh I do it just makes me feel so..

“Amazingly happy.” I added.

“You took the words right out of my mouth.” She said with a smile.

“Oh that reminds me my colts just adore your music.” I added on.

She beamed brightly “They do.”

I smiled and nodded my head. “Yes they think it’s so cool that my marefriend is a real life musician and just loves listening to your music.” I said.

“Well that’s wonderful I’m getting fans already.” She said pleasantly.

The dinner went off without a hitch. We had great food, talked and had a great time.

I began to sweat. It was time to present to her my gift.

“Sweetie Belle there’s something I’d like to give you.” I said.

“Wait you’re giving me something I wish I knew I didn’t get you anything.” She said worried.
“Oh it’s alright you of all people deserve this you’re kind, considerate and caring.” I said with genuine sincerity. I then presented her an emerald necklace as my gift.

She let out a gasp. “Sweetie Belle all these years have been the most magical and just … wonderful will you please marry me.” I asked with hope and true love.

She smiles at me “Yes.” She answered.

I knew at that moment that life was perfect.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment