• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 7,705 Views, 353 Comments

Godzilla: Rise of a New World - Dreadwing45

  • ...
18
 353
 7,705

Meeting Strange Creatures

Ponyville, Twilight's house

Twilight was doing her daily reading and Spike was cleaning the library.

"Spike, did you happen to see those shooting stars last night. They looked beautiful." Twilight said as she smiled.

“Yeah, but I couldn't help but think about that one star that fell from the sky." He went back to putting up books when Twilight‘s sudden appearance in front of him made him jump.

"Why didn't you say something about that? We could have went and looked for it.” she exclaimed in a mix of anger that Spike didn’t tell her and surprise that, again, Spike didn’t tell her.

"Well, for one thing, I don't want to go on a quest that includes studying an actual star." Spike said in a angry tone. “there’s no way that could end well for anyone.

The sudden rapid knocking on the door broke their argument up before it began. Spike went over to answer the door, but the door slammed open, squishing Spike against it and the wall. Rainbow Dash flew right in the room. She stopped and landed right in front of Twilight. "Twilight, I just saw an awesome fight between a Manticore and a Dragon." she said with excitement.

Twi chuckled at the ridiculous notion. "Rainbow, I highly doubt that a dragon and a Manticore would ever go against each other in a fight.”

Twilight turned to go back to her book when Dash reappeared in front of her. "Twi, The Manticore stung the dragon and he was still standing. The Manticore tried to run but that dragon fired a big blast of fire, destroying the Manticore and turning their battleground into a flaming inferno!”

Twi never heard of a dragon winning a fight against a Manticore. The poison should've killed it then and there. This peaked her curiosity. "were you watching the fight from the clouds?" Rainbow nodded. “Did the Dragon fly away when it won the fight?" “No. it just… walked away." she said. Twilight was stunned to hear that a dragon walked away.

"Did the dragon walked back to its home?" Twilight said as she was about to continue reading her book. Rainbow winced as she bit her hoof. Twilight had a suspicious feeling of what Rainbow Dash was about to say. “Rainbow… did the Dragon see you and saw you fly to Ponyville or did you go fast enough to where it didn’t see you?” she asked.

"eh… both?” Rainbow Dash nervously chuckled. Twilight had a bad feeling that there’s gonna be trouble.

Outside of Everfree Forest

Godzilla found civilization, at long last, but the buildings were bigger than him; usually he was big as a skyscraper. He was already tried of his new diminutive size.

He hears birds chirping beside a tree, one of them landed on his snout. He swat it away; he wasn't that low to kill an innocent bird. The bird flew to the sky and rejoined with its family.

He began to walk towards the village and see if anyone stilled feared 'The King of All Monsters' or if they even heard of him.

Before he could start walking, the bushes began to move and there were voices. He turned, tried to see if there was a challenge for him, and walked towards it.

"AHH! It's gonna eat us!" the unknown voice said in a frighten tone.

Godzilla raised his right hand, brandished his claws, ready to kill, and swiped off the leaves and branches. The whole bush turned to potpourri. The king was surprised to see three colorful creatures that look like they his sons age.

"Please don't hurt us. We didn't mean to stalk you." said the one with yellow skinned with red hair on her hair and tail. Godzilla couldn't believe it. Back in his own world, the humans couldn‘t understand a word of them and the monsters couldn‘t understand what the humans were saying. Here, these creature could speak his language.

Godzilla tried to talk again, this time in a more aggressive tone like Grimlock, to the little creatures. "Why did you follow me? Don't you know who I am?" The little ones didn't answer the question. one of them, with a light gray body and a purple & pink mane, was looking at his teeth and claws, which made it more frightening. "I am GODZILLA!! KING OF THE MONSTERS!!!" he bellowed, letting all know who he was.

"What kind of a name is Go---Gooxlla?" The last one, orange skin with purple hair, asked.

"Goo-Gooxlla.” Godzilla chuckled for a moment. The creatures nervously chuckled along with him. “Hehehe… IT'S GODZILLA!!!" after that sudden roar, the creature’s manes looked like they where pulled by a twister.

"Say it don't spray it. Okay I‘ll introduce myself." the orange one said. Godzilla was still surprised they are not scared of him. "My name is Applebloom and these are my friends. The orange one is Scootaloo and the white one is Sweetie Belle."

They weren’t afraid of him and they told him their names. What a strange world. But he was stuck here. He had no choice but to play nice. "Very well Applebelle, Scootabloom, and Sweetieloo. I will trust you strange creatures… for now, anyways." Applebloom was giggling, Godzilla had gotten their names mixed up, and corrected his mistakes. "No, silly its Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Try remembering it. You need help or something, cause you look like you got stung."

Applebloom pointed to the wound he had gotten from his fight with the Manticore. “I am fine. I can heal myself and -----" suddenly, without warning, Godzilla fainted.

the girls began to worry. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle wanted to run and leave him but Applebloom stopped them. "We can't just leave him here.” Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo groaned. Whatever this monster was a part of, they didn’t want in. “We need to take him to my house.” Applebloom suggested. “Maybe I can get Zecora to make antidote for a Manticore cure.” the other 2 looked at each other, not entirely eager on helping a unknown monster. “Oh, come on guys. Please?” as much as they didn’t want to do this, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo nodded, agreeing to help.

Scootaloo ran off to the get the scooter while Sweetie Belle and Applebloom try to put Godzilla on the Wagon. "Man, What has he been eating?" Sweetie Belle groaned, trying to lift the behemoth. Applebloom took a deep breath and lifted him up, his body rose from the ground. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle took four steps to the wagon and placed him on it. Sweetie Belle then thought of something. “We need to hide him so nopony can see him or they'll throw him back to Everfree Forest."

"Well, it’s a good thing I brought the picnic blanket." Applebloom reached into her saddle bag and pulled out a blanket. They covered him from head to tail, thinking of a good excuse in the process to keep him safe.

“If anyone asks, this is a project for school; exploding volcano or something.” Applebloom suggested.

Scootaloo pulled up with the scooter, screeching to a halt. “that sounds like a good idea.” she said. Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement.

After making sure the monster was fully concealed, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom jumped into the wagon. Scootaloo flapped her wings and the scooter moved.

Next stop; Sweet Apple Acres