• Published 29th Sep 2012
  • 1,974 Views, 28 Comments

PONY OR DIE 1 - MLPG



Collection of short stories all in a chain going from picture to story to picture from MLPG

  • ...
1
 28
 1,974

Entry 4 and 5

Entry 4, by Mumbles!

Entry 5, by Qawsa

“Hurry, hurry, hurry! You got to see this!” Pinkie Pie is pushing a blindfold Applejack to the kitchen in the Sugarcube Corner one faithful day.

“Golly, what could be so important to blindfold me from the farm and take me your place, and my, what is that lovely smell?” Applejack sniffs into the air to breathe in the sweet aura, but being push by Pinkie kind of ruining the moment. “Alright, alright, I wil…. Eh why do I suddenly smell smoke?”

Pinkie ignores Applejack as she rambles aimlessly and pushing her at the same. “I can’t wait to show you! It took me ALL day to make is GIANT, wonderful cake! I want to surprise Twilight for her birthday with it! It got candles, sparklers, more candles, birthday cards, EVERYTHING! I want it to be surprise, but I sooooooooooo wanted to show this to someone, and what better pony to show this cake to than the great baker herself? I even light it up just for the preview!” Pinkie trot backward to the kitchen door. Right at the doorstep, she boop Applejack’s nose to stop.

“I don’t like the sound of this. Can I remove these blinds now?”

“Oh sure, Applejack, give me second, and TADA!”

“Umm, is that cake supposed to be on fire like that?”

“Oh, silly Applejack, what are you talking about?” Pinkie Pie turns around to see her giant masterpieces in blazes. “Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!” Pinkie rushes to the cake and tries to blow it out the fire as hard as she could, but to no anvil. All it does is spread the fire across the cake. “Oh NO! This is…. This is TERRIBLE!” Pinkie tears up as she watches her cake cover in flames.

“Don’t just stand there, grab a bucket! Don’t let no cake burn your kitchen down!” Applejack grabs a bucket and races outside to fill the bucket with water from a nearby well. Pinkie dash upstairs and tries desperately to fill her bucket from the bathroom shower. Both ponies race back to the blazing cake and toss the waters into the fire. With the combine force, the flame has no chance and the force of the splash splatter the burnt cake and frosting all over the kitchen. Pinkie became even more sadden now that the kitchen is a huge mess.

“I am sorry about this, Pinkie,” as Applejack tries to sympathize for Pinkie.

Pinkie shifts her expression and smile. “Its alright, Applejack! It’s just a cake, after all! At least the Sugarcube Corner isn’t burnt down. Boy I would be in SO much trouble if it did!” Pinkie looks around for some cake ingredients. “It’s going to take me all day and maybe the whole night to fix another cake. If maybe, a great baker could help me…….” Pinkie said as she eyeballs Applejack.

“Ah, alrighty than. If we start now, we can finish this in a jiffy!” Applejack answers. Pinkie’s eyes brighten and leap towards Applejack for a hug.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you! I knew I can count on you, Applejack!” Pinkie cheerfully says as she wraps her hooves around the orange pony.

“No problem at all, Pinkie. Lets not use a whole lot of candles this time around,” Applejack said while she patting her hooves on Pinkie back, viewing a big blob that was once a cake. “Not a whole lot.”

“Sure thing Applejack, suuuuuuure thing,” as Pinkie smiles and check off “destroy decoy cake” and “get AJ to help bake the cake” from her hidden “making the perfect cake” list.