• Published 21st Jun 2023
  • 269 Views, 8 Comments

the wwe legends - Jake crosby



what happens when a human who can turn into anyone is sent to equestria.

  • ...
14
 8
 269

my first match

I Walked into the stadium and thanks to some pony's working there I made my was to the ring where pony's where trying out. Must pony's only being about 6 foot 5 inches tall. I got my number and waited. I Waited until my number was finally called as the last.

"So lets see what you got" The pony said looking at me.

"Ok but quick question can magic be used before the match" I asked.

"Yes but only if it does not give you buffs" The pony said.

"What about transformation magic" I asked.

"What do you mean" asked the pony.

I decided to show them and transformed into triple h. To say that the pony and the one I would be fighting where surprised was an understatement.

"Well I guess it ok for you" the pony said.

"ok so lets fight" I said as I got into the ring and took my shirt off.

Unknown to me and the other two pony's the owner of the AEW and the board of directors where watching our mock fight started. I started with some punches and kicks but this pony was good. Luckily I had the skill of triple h and in know time at all I did his signature move the pedigree. Just as I finished and helped the pony up.

"That was incredible" a pony said.

I looked over and saw a several pony's in suits walking to the ring. I found out that this was High iron the owner of the AEW and he said I would do great in his company and signed me on the spot. He asked in I could do a match tonight. I said sure. but he asked me if I could transform into someone else some one with height and power. I know just who to be and said I would be there. I asked for and got tickets for twilight and her friends and family to come to my match.

"Lady's and geltlecolts welcome to AEW wrestling" the commentator said.

"We have a very special match tonight the newcomer vs the champion" the commentator said.

That's when I heard the announcer announce the champion as music started playing.

"Now making his way to the ring standing 6 foot 8 inches tall weighing 378 pounds from los Pegasus please put your hands together for pure power" The announcer said as the stadium erupted in boo's.

The champion made his way to the ring as I got ready to go out. that's when I heard my theme song play crank it up.

"And now his appoint making his way to the ring standing at 7 foot 1 inch tall weighing 442 pounds from Aiken south Carolina please put your hands to gather for the big show" The announcer said as the crowed erupted into cheers.

I Walked down the ramp and stepped into the ring as the announcer said this was a common match. I stared at the campion just as the bell rang. Pure Power tried to hit me but with my strength I stopped him and started my assault we must have fought for about 15 minutes before I did my new finishing move with one punch I knocked out Pure power of Couse this was all staged. the stadium went silent before erupting with cheers.

"And now your winner the big show" the announcer said.

I looked around and saw the pony's looking at me as I looked to the mate to see my appoint faking being knocked out. After that I made my way back stage where twilight and rainbow dash where waiting being the only two who could come.

"that was awesome I mean you beat Pure Power" rainbow said I just smiled and listened.

I told them to go back and finish watching the matches. I made my way to a Office to see the owner who told me next week was AEW equestria mania which was a form of wwe's wrestle mania and said I would face the champion again but this time as a different wrestler. who I had told him abought. and with that it ended where we started.

Author's Note:

let me know what wrestler is should do.

Comments ( 7 )

Did proper grammar hurt you somehow and now you want payback? Please use capital letters in your sentences and for names. Things like Jackson Smith, Equestria and such deserve that capital letter, as does every single sentence.

Your talking to a kid with autism

11616268
I have autism, and I know people with far more severe forms of it. But we don't use it as an excuse.

you may but i have a proplem understanding how to use english so im sorry

11616565
Dude. That sounds like you just refuse to get better than anything else and are using a disability as an excuse.

though i would say that if you saw the papers and test results of my doctor you would see what i mean. yes the autism does not completely effect my english skills but when i was 10 some pharmacist messed up and gave me pills that destroyed part of my brain. i other words part of my brain is dead with no way to get better again. that medicine was for my autism.

As a fan of wrestling, this is an embarrassment to such a great sport.

Login or register to comment