• Published 12th Jun 2023
  • 393 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: The Flurry Heart’s Story - Arkogon



This is about Flurry Heart’s story of how it all happened. How Equestria was divided, and how creatures and ponies no longer unite.

  • ...
 8
 393

Chapter 4: The Right thing

Luster and Flurry hang out together after their friends went home. They walk down the hall and talk about their great day they learned today.

“You manage to trick Spike with a ruby?” Luster asked, believing she got Spike out of her sight.

“Yeah, but that “dragon glowing thing” got his attention,” said Flurry Heart. “I have free time to do anything.”

“Good for you,” said Luster. “And he’s still busy. Guess we might do something around here.” Then she got an idea. “Wanna challenge with spells we each know?”

Flurry smiles, as they both start to do spells they only know. They both teleport to any place and arrive at the Crystal Empire. Then a transformation spell, turning any object and back. And they fly around, as Luster levitates herself to follow her. They reach the bottom and arrive at the Crystal Heart.

“So bright.” Luster said, staring at it. “Still intact and active.”

“It is.” Flurry said. “I remember ever since I accidently broke it into pieces. But your parents found a way, and restored the Crystal Heart. That’s when I was given a name.”

“Twilight and her friends have saved Crystal Empire, the second time. From the snow storm.” She recalled.

“They didn’t do it alone, your parents were the heroes.” Flurry reminded her. “Without them, the storm wouldn't have buried the Crystal Empire into a deep snow. Or King Sombra to rise again.”

Luster chuckled, then looked at the Crystal and stared for a moment.

“You can look at it.” Flurry said, letting her stare at it.

As she stares at it, she starts to see a glimpse at Canterlot. She was wearing a beautiful dress and standing on the balcony in front of ponies and creatures. It reveals she became an alicorn princess, and Princess Twilight was standing next to her and announcing Luster Dawn to take her place as the new ruler of Equestria. And she was crowned, and everyone applauded for her. Luster smiled, as Flurry figured something really made her happy.

“I’m guessing something made you happy.” Flurry said, knowing that smiled.

Luster chuckled until she noticed a pony on the street. Then she recognizes it’s the same stallion again.

“It’s that pony again,” Luster said, and started to go after him.

Flurry follows and wanna know what got her attention. The pony went to the library and inside, and Luster and Flurry followed until they lost sight of him.

“Where is he?” She said, wanting to know his name still. And it caught Flurry’s attention.

“So, Luster, anything you wanted to tell me?”

“Well, I bump into him at Ponyville, then a school. And now here.” said Luster.

“Is it because he’s so interested?” She said, sensing a feeling. “Your type, perhaps?”

“No,” Luster jerks back, not to blush. “It’s that I need to know his name.” She looks around trying to find that pony. “We’re gonna have to split up.”

“And once you know his name, you're gonna keep remembering his name?” She giggled as Luster shook her head.

They look around to find that pony but many ponies are studying and researching. Luster went to the bookshelf if he was there until bumping into somepony carrying books. And it was the same stallion again, as they both looked at each other.

“We've got to stop bumping into each other like this.” He said, as he picked up his books.

She helps to pick up his books with her hooves, until they both touch the book together. Their hooves were together as they both stared and looked at each other.

“Uh, your horn?” He said, saying she should use her horn.

Luster totally forgot she has magic and levitates his books. “Sorry, I totally thought I was- I mean, I didn’t have magic.”

They both laugh loudly until the librarian shushes them. And they chuckled quietly. Luster brought his research to the table, as they both sat together.

“I’m guessing you always come here to do research.” She said, knowing what she meant.

“Yes, I gather every book so I can research ancient texts.” He showed her the photo he was researching. “I still need to understand what these mean from the hipppgriff’s relics. But it’s very hard to describe these glyphs when you're studying.”

As he still tries to figure out what the glyphs mean, Luster then thinks she could help him to study more so he can be right for certain about what it means.

“Maybe I can help you.” She said, levitating his book to help. “Just tell me what to do and I can bring notes.”

This made him happy and accepted her help. As they get started, she finally asks his name.

“Also, I didn’t get your name.”

“Argyle Starshine.” He responded.

She smiled, and they both started researching. And Flurry Heart, she’s been watching them and sees she made a new friend. But knowing something in Luster made her happy.


At Canterlot, Twilight was in the throne room with the Crystal. She was speaking to it as Spike’s barge in without knocking.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you,” He apologized.

“Not to apologize, I was just finishing my message.” She said, and finally ended it. “So, how does it go at Dragon Land?”

“Well…” He said, with a low tone. “We were called to a Dragon Arena because the Dragon Gladiator returned.”

“A Dragon Gladiator?” She asked. “I never heard of him. Is he part of the dragon group?”

“He is, but he’s not.” He quickly replied. “His name is Clipso, he travels alone challenging creatures and monsters around Equestria. None of the dragons couldn't beat him, as he still stands as Dragon Lord’s Champion.”

“Dragon Lord’s Champion…” She said, now wanting to know more about him. “Can I meet this Champion, Clipso?”

Spike was but then stopped remembering what Clipso said. If he introduces her to him then the trouble will start.

“He has to leave.” Spike replied, but not telling her what had happened. “But he’s not gonna return anymore.”

“I was hoping I could meet him.” Twilight thought. “But I might as well wait when Ember calls you dragons back.”

She levitates the Crystal back to the spot and walks towards the balcony. Twilight looks at ponyville and thinks of what it was ever since they still have magic within them. Pegasus flying in the sky freely, Unicron levitating anything with their magic, and Earth Ponies just pony. And to her thought, Earth Ponies don’t have magic and that could be the problem with others.

“Spike, do you think I did the right thing for the ponies?” She asked.

“You did the right thing.” Spike answer. “You and your friends save the ponies from hating each other. She was turning them against each other, and trying to overpower you. But you did what must be done.” He said, helping her understand. “She was gonna take everything from us. That’s why you made it. You and our friends made the Unity Crystal to unite ponies to stop fighting and bring harmony. Without it, then we wouldn’t be divided.”

He was right, ponies are now united as in harmony. Twilight agreed, and she and her friends will keep ponies united. And will continue on with Luster Dawn. Before everything’s settled, Spike begins to sparkle again.

“Not again,” he shook his head.

“I’m guessing you're calling back.” She noticed after seeing him glow.

“Yep, I have to see what’s calling us back.” He raises his wings and is ready to fly out. “I’ll be back soon. And don’t let Flurry eat all the cupcakes Pinkie made.”

He left in a hurry, and then Twilight troll out of the throne into the library. Many books she loves as she starts to pick one and read. To her thoughts, she thinks about Earth Pony not having magic a moons ago. She thinks if they could’ve magic, something different, then ponies can be equal. Until an idea came up to her and started to do research for Earth Ponies.


Meanwhile, Spike has arrived where all the dragons were waiting, and they do not know why being called here again for some reason. As they were whispering for being called, Spike then tried to find Ember and found her.

“Ember,” he called. “Why did you call us again?”

“I didn’t.” She said, showing she does not have the scepter.

This put him in shock that it wasn’t her who brought them, until they heard dragons yelling. They rush out and see a dragon holding the scepter in its claw. Spike looks closely to see the dragon fully armored with red eyes. He can’t tell who but then it spoke.

“Dragons of the Equestria,” he introduced. “You may not know me, you do not recognize me. But I am what you see now before you. I am Clipso, the new reborn dragon to your world.”

The dragons were surprised to see the new look he became. Ember flies up to him and asks about his appearance.

“Clipso, what has happened to you?”

“My Dragon Lord,” he bowed. “I have reincarnated myself to become my true self. My soul and armor have become one with my hides and scales. I become… the Truth.”

Then they laughed believing he went crazy with his new look. Clipso did not hesitate to laugh but speak clearly to them.

“Dragons mock me of what I told them was the truth. They believe I am an insane dragon who travels far away, but do not see why I became this.” He began giving his words. “Those of you who do not believe or see cause you are blind with fierce and fiery breath of flame torches through our mind. But what you must see is from my eyes.” He looks at all of them as they keep staring at him. “Look into my eyes, and see what you see.”

Soon, they keep staring at his eyes and see nothing. But staring too long, and start to see creatures type living freely with a happy life. Then something started to take away their powers. Griffons lose their flight, dragons lose their fiery breath, hippogriffs can’t transform into seapony, Changelings can’t change shape or transform, and yak can’t do any more stomps for some reason. Then ponies were bowing to their ruler of the Equestria, the alicorn princess. The Unity Crystal have stolen every magic from Equestria all because of the princess who was an alicorn they have trusted. The dragons were frightened and started to think it might be true, some believe and some don’t.

“Is that… is that true we see?”

“It can’t! But it felt real.”

“It is.” Clipso answered. “I have given the truth to you all of what I see. The alicorn princess is not who you think. She is evil from what we now see.”

Dragons start to believe and begin to say Twilight is evil. But Ember doesn’t believe as she tries to convince.

“Hold on, we don’t know that.” She tells them. “We don’t really know if he’s telling the truth. We are probably seeing what he’s thinking from his mind.”

“My mind is what you all see.” He revealed. “But what you see is the truth. Truth that you now see from what I discovered. Discovering is what you learn to understand what will happen.”

The dragons were following his words and agreed with everything he said. Spike couldn't believe they’re trusting his words, as he continues on.

“Do you believe she can protect us with her magic?” He speaks loudly. “Do you trust her to bring harmony?” Then he gave his truth. “I saw what she did to the ponies of Equestria. She stole their magic just to seize control of their freewill. Pegasus cannot fly, unicorns cannot use magic, and Earth ponies have to listen because they’re part of their race. They have strings attached to them, being controlled by the alicorn’s magic. She made them do friendships in order for them to regain their magic. But it will happen to all of us. We will have them on us, chains by her powerful magic, our fiery breath will be taken from us if we don’t do something to prevent it from happening. We must unite together for us and creatures.”

“Enough!!” Ember shouted, retrieving her scepter. “We are not bringing revolution against Twilight and the ponies. They are friends to us and creatures. They help us understand about friendships.”

“You are blinded by her words, but also blinded by your best friend.” As he said, he threatened her friends with the alliance to the alicorn princess. “Your friend has poisoned your mind with everything that the princess had taught him. He cannot be trusted, but an enemy he is. He was born and raised by the evil alicorn poisoning his mind. He’s no longer one of us, he’s one of them.”

Ember wishes not to believe, but the dragons believe and see he’s right that Twilight poisoned the dragon’s mind. Spike can’t believe he’s making them trust him.

“Don’t you see, this is what she’s trying to do.” He announced. “She poisoned him, as he tried to do the same to you. Do you really trust him as a friend, or the truth? The choice is yours, my Dragon Lord.”

She looks at everyone as if Spike is truly a friend, or the truth. She wants them not to listen but they only want the truth. So she accepted the truth. This broke Spike’s friendship as he witnessed his friend betray him. Clipso then raises his wings mighty to give them his words.

“I will lead you all to a better future. I will bring the truth for all of us to alliance with others so we can stop this Alicorn’s conquest.” Then he spoke some more. “Ponies will see, they will see, we will all see. Join me, together, we can save Equestria from these immortal ponies. No alicorn doesn't deserve to control Equestria! They don’t deserve to control our will! They don’t deserve to control everything!”

Dragons cheer and roar fiercely to join his side to bring the revolution against the alicorn. Spike soon leaves and must warn Twilight about what’s gonna happen. As he left, Clipso knew he was there but let him go so the princess would know the revolution had begun.


At Crystal Empire at night, Luster and Argyle become friends as they talk while walking through the city.

“So, do you have anything you learned?” She asked.

“Seems I do now.” He replied. “If I ever know how the relics really do connect to these lost ancient underwater, it is possible that seapony existed before the hippogriff. Thank you for helping me research.”

“I do it to help a friend.” She said, reminded as a friend. “And I hope we meet again someday.”

“We might.” He thinks. “Hey, maybe you can bring your friends along and come to my place if you like? It’s a special place where I used to go and do my research from time to time.”

She is grateful, and he gave her the note to where they can meet and hurry home. As she stands there just staring, Flurry steps in from hiding and smiles.

“So, you got his name, right?”

“I did.” She replied. “Argyle Starshine. That’s his name. But do you think I should bring my friends?”

“Didn’t you hear what he said, you can bring your friends along.” Flurry reminded her. “I’m sure he loves to meet them too.” Then she looked up at the night and knew it was almost midnight. “Seems like we both need to hurry home.”

“You’re right.” She noticed how long she had been with him. “My parents will be expecting me to be home at midnight. I can still visit again.”

Flurry agreed, and they both hugged and teleported themselves to different destinations. Flurry returns to Canterlot and finds herself in her room.

“A place where I can sleep.” She jumps onto her bed and relaxes. “I just love teleportation spells, everytime.” And she sleeps, letting herself know the day just got better.