• Published 27th Sep 2023
  • 385 Views, 0 Comments

Blooming love. (continuation) - the star bringer



this is a continuation of a fan fic by Meow Mix

  • ...
1
 0
 385

Chapter 12 - Ties that bind

Blooming love
Chapter 12 - Ties that bind



As you and Apple Bloom were hanging out with Rumble and Scootaloo in Ponyville, you couldn't help but notice the looks of disdain on the faces of Aero, Diamond Tiara, and Sliver Spoon as they approached your group. They had always been a bit snooty towards you and your friends, but today it seemed like their mockery was especially intense.

"Look at these losers," Aero sneered, "hanging out with a bunch of ponies who can barely even fly."

Diamond Tiara snickered, "Yeah, and what's up with that one?" she pointed at Apple Bloom, "She's so slow and clumsy, it's like she's got lead hooves."

Apple Bloom looked devastated by their words, and before you could react, she turned and ran away, tears streaming down her face.

Rumbles and Scootaloo immediately sprang into action, using their powerful wings to block Aero, Diamond Tiara, and Sliver Spoon from following Apple Bloom. "Leave her alone!" Rumble shouted, his voice firm and commanding.

Scootaloo hovered protectively over Apple Bloom's retreating form, her eyes flashing with determination. "We won't let them hurt her!"

You knew you had to do something too, so you took off running after Apple Bloom, leaving Rumble and Scootaloo to handle the bullies. As you caught up to her, you saw her hiding behind a bush, her body shaking with sobs.

"Hey, it's okay," you said softly, "I know those three can be mean sometimes, but they don't matter. You're important to me and my friends, no matter what they say."

Apple Bloom looked up at you with tear-stained eyes, and you could see the fear and sadness slowly fade from her expression as she realized you were there for her. She nodded slightly, and you wrapped your foreleg around her, pulling her close as you both walked back to your friends.

When you returned, Rumble and Scootaloo had successfully fended off Aero, Diamond Tiara, and Sliver Spoon, who were now sulking on the ground, glaring at your group with anger and resentment. But you didn't care - all that mattered was that Apple Bloom was safe and happy once again.
"Hey..." Apple Bloom began to whisper to you "thanks for what you did back there". You smile and say "No problem, I mean that's what friends do.", Then Apple Bloom says in a downcast voice "Yea friends..."
To be continued
(Dun dun duuun!)