• Published 12th Mar 2023
  • 750 Views, 37 Comments

Overpowered - gapty



After repeated incidents of "overpowering", Twilight Sparkle writes a program to find the cause of the recuring problem.

  • ...
5
 37
 750

Act 3: incident_report.docx

On October 16, 2014, at approximately 7:35 PM, Fluttershy was corrupted by Equestrian magic and caused an influx of various animals into Canterlot City. This led to chaos and resulted in severe injuries to the residents.

As a result, the city had to be evacuated, and the remaining members of the Rainbooms utilized their abilities to control the animals and combat Fluttershy.

For additional support, Micro Chips and Twilight Sparkle developed a program that employed drones to detect and, if feasible, pacify animals, or notify authorities to address more substantial animals. The drones had to be kept out of Fluttershy's vicinity to avoid getting destroyed.

The program also measured the power levels of each geode and dispatched notifications, cautioning if a geode's power level was likely to be insufficient in countering Fluttershy or if Fluttershy's corruption power level was too high or low. In the latter case, it urged the Rainbooms to attack Fluttershy.

Fluttershy was freed from her corruption on October 17, at approximately 9:20 PM.