• Published 4th Dec 2022
  • 638 Views, 7 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Loving Turtle Attention - Dinomite123



Donnie accidentally uses his love potion on the Rainbooms that was meant for April. He and his brothers must find create a cure to the potion, meanwhile the Rainbooms are crazy about the turtles and are willing to give a bit of fun.

  • ...
14
 7
 638

Yogurt Shop Hassert

Later, at a frozen yogurt shop April, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy were order ordering different flavors of ice cream. Donnie joined along too, but he had a disguise on.

Donnie was still concerned about Rarity getting infected by the love potion. But he felt that there was nothing to worry about, he felt like he had enough time to work on an antidote.

"Ok, calm down, Donnie. You'll still have enough time to work on antidote." He told hisself.

While that the girls started to order their ice cream flavors.

"I'll take a Neapolitan ice cream, please." April said.

"And I'll take Moose Tracks." Pinkie Pie said.

"I'll also take Mint Chocolate Chip." Twilight said.

"I'll just take Strawberry." Fluttershy said.

The ice cream server went and scooped out the flavors they ordered and put them right into their cups and served their orders to them.

"This part's my favorite...Putting on the toppings!" Pinkie Pie squeaked as she topped hot fudge and chocolate cover walnuts.

While April was putting toppings on her ice cream, Donnie wondered if this was his second chance of trying out the love lotion on her. He open his jacket to reveal to have a vial of the love potion in his jacket pocket.

"Maybe just one more try wouldn't hurt." Donnie whispered to himself.

He looked directly at the ice cream that April ordered. He thought maybe one more try wouldn't hurt.

So, he poured the vial of potion on a spot of the Neapolitan ice cream. Then he hid the the vial as April and the girls came back to sit on the table.

"Hey, April, mind if we have a taste of your ice cream?" Twilight asked.

"Sure." April offered.

Donnie was shocked, first Rarity, now Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy? The three girls scooped at a sample of ice cream with their spoons and put them in their mouths.

"Mmm, your ice cream is so yummy." Pinkie squeaked. "I wanna order it next time."

"Glad you girls like it." April smirked.

The girls started to enjoy their ice cream while Donnie was panicking in his head.

"What was I thinking? I knew this was a bad idea." Donnie thought.

After they were done, the girls just sat back and relaxed. April seemed relaxed, but Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy were spacing off with crushed faces.

"What's up with you girls?" April asked.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about Leo." Twilight said, sounding seductive.

"What about, Leo?"

"He's so handsome when he kicks butt with me, he also offered he to dance with him back at the Crystal Ball. He looked so cute when he blushed at my kiss."

"And as for Mikey, he's so attracting with the freckles on his face." Fluttershy sighed, romantically.

"And I love spending time with him, when it comes fighting or maybe...partying!" Pinkie Pie beamed with her eye pupils turning into hearts.

"Uh, okay then." April said, eyeing them with suspicion.

Later, they got out of the parlor and said goodbye each other, leaving the rest of the girls romantically spacing off to fantasy about Leo and Mikey. April realized something was definitely wrong.

"Have noticed something weird about Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy?" April asked Donnie.

"Uh, what do you mean." Donnie asked, hiding the evidence.

"Since when did they become fully attracted to Leo and Mikey?"

"I...uh...don't know, April. Is it hormones kicking in?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't really sound like them."

"Well, maybe it's just normal for girls to become romantically fall in love with boys." Donnie suggested.

"True, but why Leo and Mikey? They're mutant turtles." April added.

"Why don't ask them tomorrow?"

"Good Idea. I have to go now, Casey's waiting for me."

They both waved goodbye as both separated. Donnie realized it's time to start an antidote.

"That's it, no more fooling around. It's time to work on a fully vaccinating antidote for the that seductive potion." Donnie redeemed to himself.

He is going to start an antidote, but that doesn't mean the situation will be over yet.

Comments ( 3 )

Why isn't there a porn tag?

Ok, this is getting more and more intriguing, Donnie better not try to use his position one more time, or Applejack will end up having feelings for Casey, and I hope the next chapter will be longer.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about Leo." Twilight said, sounding seductive.

why I'm not surprised

"And as for Mikey, he's so attracting with the freckles on his face." Fluttershy sighed, romantically.

I can believe the fact that Mikey and Pinkie are a thing, but Fluttershy?

"Since when did they become fully attracted to Leo and Mikey?"

I thought everyone already knew about Leo and Sci-Twi.

11442021
Because this story isn't a porn story.

There may be some sexy scenes, but there's no porn in this story

Besides, I'm a Christian, not a porn star.

Login or register to comment