• Published 8th Nov 2022
  • 111 Views, 0 Comments

Anxiety & Comfort - JoeTheBrony



Pear Jam has an anxiety attack, his partner, Aria Crown, comforts him, they go to Sugarcube Corner for some muffins from Pinkie Pie, and spend the night together.

  • ...
 0
 111

Chapter 2

2 minutes later, Aria burst through the door to P.J’s room, using the spare key he kept for situations like this. Inside, he found his partner sweating and shaking while pacing, muttering frantically, hyperventilating.

Aria came up behind P.J and embraced him in a warm comforting hug.

“I’m here hun, I’m here…” he said softly, stroking his partner’s mane with a hoof.

Aria slid on to the end of P.J’s bed with his boyfriend still in his embrace, rubbing his back tenderly with his free hoof.

“I’m here, I’m here, shhhh, it’s okay, shhhh. Take deep breaths, deep breaths now hun…” He muttered into his partner’s mane, knowing what to say to calm him down.

Aria kept rocking P.J gently, shushing him and trying his best to calm down his frazzled partner, breathing in and out deeply and trying his best to get P.J to do the same.

P.J started relaxing in the caring hold of his partner, mimicking Aria’s breaths, in and out, alongside him.

After a few long deep breaths, he relaxed fully, and motioned for Aria to let him go as he sat up, still shaking a little.

“There we go, does that feel better hun?” asked Aria.

P.J nodded and replied with a nonchalant, “Mhm.”

An idea popped into Aria’s head. “I know, how about we go down to Sugarcube Corner and ask Pinkie Pie to whip us up some muffins? Would that cheer you up?”

P.J nodded and smiled softly. “That would be nice, yes. Thank you honey.”

He leaned into Aria’s side. The pegasi’s orange fur felt so warm.

Aria chuckled endearingly at how affectionate his stallion was. “Of course, darling. Shall we go?”

Aria stood up and P.J followed suit, heading out of his bedroom, down the stairs and out the front door. They started the short trek to Sugarcube Corner, P.J staying close by his partner’s side.