• Published 27th Aug 2022
  • 1,886 Views, 22 Comments

My Little Pony: Clash of Dragons - RobtheMorpherPony

  • ...
3
 22
 1,886

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: The Fallen Hero - The Fallen Hero Part 1

Author's Note:

You know when I title drop something, it means shit is about to go down. Also, MLP Ember will shortly transition from being called DL Ember to Blue Ember.

The ponies and dragons were there on the battle field. Dragon Lord Ember was not pleased in the slightest. But she was wondering why the ponies weren't attacking yet.

"DRAGON LORD EMBER!" Spike yelled out. "YOU HAVE TAKEN THINGS WAY TOO FAR AND BROKEN YOUR PROMISE." He continued to yelll. "I HEARBY INVOKE THURVAHZAH FOR THE POSITION OF THE DRAGON LORD OF THE DRAGON LANDS!" The purple dragon finalized.

Every dragon suddenly gasped, with Dragon Lord Ember quite surprised. "Really? This is your big plan? What makes you think I'll accept it?" DL Ember said.

"I'm afraid that wouldn't be wise. If you do not accept Spike's challenge, you'll forfiet the title of Dragon Lord to him right here and now. That's how the decloration of Thurvahzah goes my daughter." Torch told his daughter.

"...Very well then. I guess that means I'll have to win then, huh? That will be easy." DL Ember said. "I'LL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE SPIKE, PREPARE TO--" She started before Spike went Spikezilla on her. "...Right. I forgot he can do that." DL Ember said before she was very promptly defeated with very little effort on Spike's part.

"...Well, this is anti-climatic." Flash Sentry said. "I can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen, I just know it." He added.

"Wow, way to be a downer." Rainbow Dash said. "Spike won, so no more war. Sure it was basically one note and we didn't get much of a fight out of it, but the fact is Spike won and now all the dragons can't touch Cynder without disobeying Spike." She added.

Spike wasn't done, he then destroyed the Bloodstone Sceptor right then and there. "YOU FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Torch asked.

"The right thing." Spike said before returning to normal. "That sceptor is powerless. It has no control over dragons." He added.

"...Oh boy..." Torch said. The other dragons there did NOT look happy to hear that.

"YOU MEAN WE'VE BEEN TRICKED?!" A chorus called out from the dragons.

"Heh. That's my son alright." Spyro said.

"Indeed." Cynder said.

Suddenly, a black creature showed up and went up to Ember. "YOU! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" The creature said.

"Um, who are you?" Blue Ember said.

"My name is Dr. Crono. But that's not important right now. What's important is that you broke a promise!" The creature said.

"Well yeah. Of course she did. So I'm going to have lots of fun with her." Pinkie Pie said. Every creature suddenly felt a chill. But then they noticed fog rolling in.

"Um, what's with this fog?" Twilight asked.

"Oh...oh no...oh no no no no no no!" Dr. Krono said.

"Is something wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

"He's here...I'm too late..." Dr. Krono said.

"Who? Whose here?" Blue Ember asked. Suddenly a black fox appeared.

"...Him..." Dr. Krono said, pointing at the black fox.

"It-it can't be..." Rainbow Dash said. "R-rob Snowden..." She added.


The chill in the air persistent, even as the fog lifted.

"Seems I'm a little late to the party. No matter." Rob said before approuching Blue Ember. "So, your Torch's daughter Ember, are you?" He added.

"Y-yes. That's me." Blue Ember said.

"You broke a promise, and caused another one to be broken. Not only that, but you nearly started a gigantic war that would've caused damage to this world. You should be thankful that young Purple Dragon is all that prevented that last one from going all the way." Rob said, mentioning Spike.

"Hold up there, what are you planning on doing to her?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"That is none of your concern. You should know better than to challenge the likes of me." Rob said.

But Rainbow Dash took one look in Rob's eyes, and her resolve hardened. "...No. No I won't let you do anything." Rainbow Dash said.

"...How foolish. I suppose I'll just have to show you just how unmatched you are." Rob said. "...I hope you do the sensible thing, and give up before I harm you so badly, you no longer will be able to fly." He added before suddenly taking out a small necklace. "...You have no idea what pain I've gone through." Rob said looking at something inside the necklace and then closing it. "...But I can tell your serious, so I won't hold back for long." He added.

The Fallen Hero
Rob Snowden

Rob pocketed the necklace before he got up into the air with some kind of strange magic. "WHAT THE HELL? HE CAN USE MAGIC?!"

"That's right. Because Rob is capable of much magic." An eletronic voice said.

"Deca, did you have to speak up now of all times?" Dr. Krono said, taking out some kind of tablet that had a face on it.

"I can't help it. I am an AI program given the designation D.E.C.A. which stands for Digital Encyclopedic Computerized Assistant after all." The voice came from the tablet.

"...Oh Deca..." Dr. Krono just shrugged.

"Oh, and if that's too big of a name to remember, you can just call me Deca." Deca said.

"...Later." Twilight said. "I'm dealing with this later." She added.

Rainbow Dash was able to doge most of Rob's attacks, which involved many different kinds of magical attacks: Fire, Ice, Water, Thunder, the list wouldn't end. There were even certain magical attacks that were raw magical energy or more attuned to nature. There were even a few magical energies that were elementaless.

"Hmm. Not bad. Seems you've survived my initial onslaught. Now try this on for size." Rob said before the fox suddenly glowed a little.

"What just happened?" Twilight asked.

"Rob's used his inner strength to unleash his potential to the highest limits that most people could theoretically achieve." Deca explained.

Rob's attacks mixed up now, with him trying to get going with a few elementally charged punches but Rainbow Dash was still fast enough to doge them and attack Rob. "Impressive. I guess I should've expected this much at the least. However, you better give up now while you still have the option to do so." Rob said before suddenly powering up further, with more of a silver glow around him. And he was much more faster.

"And this state is known as Maximum Overdrive. It pushes one's body beyond it's natural limits. This is power has it's drawbacks, as not many can sustain it without causing major side effects that can cause them to be paralyzed or worse." Deca said.

"...And let me guess: Rob is one of the few who can sustain this without those side effects?" Moondancer asked.

"You would be guessing correctly." Deca said.

However, Rainbow Dash was still having an edge up on Rob. "...Interesting. Very interesting." Rob said. "Honestly, I'm impressed. You've gotten further then any one else has ever been able to get. I should've expected as much from my favorite pony." Rob said.

"Um...thanks?" Rainbow Dash said.

"However, I'm giving you one last chance to quit now." Rob said.

"Fat chance buddy." Rainbow Dash said. I can't quit. I need to win so I can heal him. She thought to herself.

"...Very well then. Don't say I didn't warn you." Rob said. "I didn't want things to get this far. But you've left me no choice. I will punish that blue dragoness by any means necessary." He added before he suddenly started gathering even more power.

"What's going on now?" Twilight asked.

"! No. He wouldn't!" Dr. Krono said. Suddenly a blinding light occured, and now Rob was surrounding by an aura. An aura so bright, that if you were to put it next to snow in a light up, snow would go to jail. This was an aura of pure willpower.

"R-Rob's just invoked his most powerful state of all: Hyper Break!" Dr. Krono said.

H̴̡̬̫̖͐͂̅͜Ỹ̵͉͈̝͎̭͎̻͂͌̋̅̇̅͐̎̿P̴̧͚̪̻̆͊́E̴̯̗̫͇̼̬̗͔̩̭͔̳͗̀̔͒́͜Ŗ̶̧̖̮̖͚̳͓͎̤͎͎̞̓̿ ̴̲̙̻̪̤͐͂͝B̶̡̗̜̼̖̠̘̩̙̼̿̀̍̒̆͋̍̚͘Ŗ̵̦̲͎͇̽͋̀͂̍͌̋̕͜͠Ĕ̴͇̰̱̪̬̱̮̤̽̅̿̒̔͝Å̶̛̹̱̣̩̘̲̻̘̮͚̥̜̪̐͛̽̌͋̓͒̌̽̂́̐̚͝͝Ķ̸̭̬̠̮̲̰̰̻͇̙̙́͐͋̕ ̸̢̼̳̰͚͔̀Ŗ̷̜͚̦͚̦̊Ō̷̢̡̘̪̟̠͈̻̟̼̥̟͉͖͆B̵̨̛̻̣̲̘̾͋́͗̈̀̇̆̈́̀

Down below, it looked like Rainbow Dash got hit without Rob moving at all. But Rainbow Dash saw it briefly: Rob was right next to her just before that first punch. And Rob was punching her faster then any creature on the ground could even see.

"That's impossible! Rob's moving at the speed of light!" Twilight said.

"Hyper Break is a recent power. Even I have yet to fully document and discover it's limits. That is, if it even has a limit to speak of." Deca said.

"What do you mean?" Flash Sentry asked.

"Rob unleashed this power against the rogue Fate known as The Omega. And in this state, from what I have documented, is that Rob's will has become so strong, that it's overwhelming." Deca said.

"But, wouldn't that normally make someone lose their sense of self?" Moondancer said.

"Normally yes, but it seems that Rob is able to take control of his overwhelming will and use it as a weapon. So whatever Rob wants to do, it is possible. One could say that this power has the ability to defy the hand of fate itself." Deca stated.

"No! Rainbow!" Twilight said.

"It's too late. Once Rob goes into this state, there is no way to save your friend. She chose not to give up. So this is her pennance." Dr. Krono said.

"Is there really nothing she can do?!" Moondancer exclaimed.

"...No." Dr. Krono said simply. Soon enough, Rainbow Dash was beaten down and crashed into a nearby mountain.

Rob floated down to where Rainbow Dash had landed. The rubble moved slightly. "Stand down. Know when you're beaten." Rob said. "Bring me that blue dragon--"

"NO!"

Rainbow's voice rang out, before a flash of rainbow light came from the rubble, and then...well, things just paused.

TO BE CONTINUED

PreviousChapters Next